This LEGO® City Road Plates (60304) building set adds a realistic backdrop to kids’ imaginative play, with glow-in-the-dark toy streetlights, traffic lights, road signs, traffic lane markings, speed bumps, a crosswalk, trees and greenery. Kids can place the Road Plates their way, build a city around them and connect to other LEGO Road Plate building sets to expand their city creations!A great gift for LEGO City fans aged 5 and upThe LEGO City Road Plates toy playset comes with an easy-to-followbuilding guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools quickly helps young LEGO builders become master builders.Inspirational toys for boys and girlsLEGO City building sets stimulate open-ended, creative role play with feature-rich buildings, realistic toy vehicles and fun characters that deliver an enjoyable, fun-filled play experience based on real-life events.
- Kids can add a realistic backdrop to their LEGO® play with this LEGO City Road Plates (60304) building set. The perfect starting point for an awesome build-and-play experience.
- What’s in the box? Kids get 5 LEGO® Road Plates featuring traffic lane markings, speed bumps and a crosswalk, plus glow-in-the-dark streetlights, toy traffic lights, road signs, trees and greenery.
- Kids can create a realistic LEGO® road layout with lots of authentic details and connect to other LEGO City Road Plate building sets to expand their city creations.
- This LEGO® City Road Plates playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up.
- When built, the primary Road Plate layout measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 17.5 in. (44 cm) wide and 15 in. (38 cm) deep.
- LEGO® City Road Plates make a great backdrop to kids’ LEGO play and creations.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices. This interactive guide helps budding builders become master builders!
- LEGO® City My City sets come with colorful buildings, cool toy vehicles and fun characters that stimulate imaginative role play as kids create open-ended adventures in realistic settings.
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are produced to strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® City building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets stringent safety standards.
- February 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Surprisingly goodrebeliaGamer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI am an old LEGO fan so I was sceptical about new plates, I bought a set for my daughter and we have been having a great time since while playing with it together. We also have a modern family house and I am surprised how creative you can get with the new system. Pros: - it is in the system (it has proper height and can be attached from the bottom to other bricks) - it gives many new possibilities for creative roads and roadsides, you can even change lines - it looks nice - it is easy to assemble - it is more compact Cons: - it is expensive (however this set can by bought quite easily for 11-15 EUR) - it is not compatible with old plates - it is a bit harder to move around - there are not enough connectors in sets and too many ramps (i hope LEGO will fix that in the future as it is very limiting)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Road Plates
- April 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0New road platesWildbill1031 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove the new road plates endless modification can be done to these thanks lego..Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Road Plates
- December 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Better than I thoughtJarvBricks | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have a Lego city approximately 10m squared and I wanted to give these roads a go. After creating the space and adjusting my city to cater them I found that they new plates look great, not only did it create a lot more space in my city for more building but I found the polished plastic (similar to the tiles) make it look amazing. I was a little apprehensive about them but wanted to make it work and I’m so glad I did. I think they are a couple of pound over priced but I’m ok with the price that are.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Road Plates
- January 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Versatile and funDaveB | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am having more fun with these road plates than I expected. A long time fan of the original road plates, I had set my expectations low, knowing that change is hard, but once I cracked the set open and started playing with these, I began having fun. I was able to immediately integrate existing City buildings from the Donut Shop Opening set, plus my own MOC buildings. I also was able to build a bridge with relative ease (see photo). Highly recommended for anybody building compact layouts in a tight space, or for kids who want a total city experience with their existing vehicles and boxes of bricks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Road Plates