Opgrader dine LEGO® byggesæt med denne LEGO Powered Up 88011 Togmotor. Byg denne motor ind i LEGO byg selv-legetøjstog for at få dem til at bevæge sig. Husk at strømforsyne motoren med 88006 Move Hub eller 88009 Hub.
- Omfatter en togmotor, forbindelsesledning og tilslutningspunkt til LEGO® Powered Up-komponenter.
- Bruges til at motorisere LEGO® tog og gøre modeller levende.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- June 21st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Works the same as its Power Function predecessororganista014 | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!For the train motor component alone, this performs similarly as the old Power Function (PF) train motor (88002). However, take note that this is NOT compatible with the power function battery box -- you will need to purchase the new more expensive Powered Up (PU) battery box (88009) or hub (88006) and get the appropriate bluetooth remote control or download the phone/tablet app. This will work with the recent City train sets (holiday, Maersk, passenger, cargo, emerald night, etc.) and tracks, but not the older 9-volt systems. Also, this does not come with the axles and train wheels, so you might have to source them from your existing sets or extra parts. The wheels suffer from track slippage so if your engine is not heavy enough, you will get that annoying slippage and friction sound. An option is to mount the battery hub on top of this motor, which will challenge your creativity. Fortunately, you won't need the IR receiver since it is already built in to the hub that this motor connects to, so no need to worry much with the wires. I also noticed that this motor is slightly slower than the old PF motor, but not too much, which is fine because going at full speed on curves will make the train fly and derail off the tracks. The port plugs don't have clips, so they slip out of the hub if they are not secured. I will not go through the debate of Power Function vs. Powered Up on this review, but if you decide to go with the latter route, this is a direct and exact size/shape replacement for the old motor.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Togmotor
- January 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This motor has wheelsEmperorrisebowl | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This motor is great. It does come with train wheels and all the other parts needed just like the previous generation. The picture is less detailed but that does not matter. Now you know.Var dette nyttigt?55Togmotor
- May 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Comes with wheels and axlesTrainplane3 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Like the other review states, it does come with wheels and axles. Aside from that it does exactly what it should do, move your train (when connected to a hub of course).Var dette nyttigt?55Togmotor
- June 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This set includes wheels and axlesMonkeysout | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I was worried about the poor reviews on here for this set, specifically the lack of wheels and axles in this set. You can check what parts are available for a set by going to .... lego shop > bottom left of page > missing parts > buy bricks > search for 88011 and it shows ... "3 bricks available for this set, wheels, axle and motor" so its not just the motor. After ordering and receiving 2 sets, I can confirm the wheels and axles are included. This motor is £1 more than the old one, but worth it i think, since it has sensor feedback and better torque as seen in YouTube videos and my own testing. Note, you'll have to find/add your own couplers and any fancy trim you want. Contents of 88011 = 7pcs ------------------------ 1x motor 2x axles 4x wheels Don't forget, this motor is for the latest Powered Up hubs (Bluetooth) and it won't connect to the old Power Functions hubs (IR). Andy.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Togmotor