Udvid dine passagerers rejsemuligheder med LEGO® City sættet 60205 Skinner. Dette sæt med 8 lige skinner, 4 buede skinner og 8 fleksible skinner er det perfekte supplement til dine eksisterende LEGO City togsæt.
- 8 lige, 4 buede og 8 fleksible skinner.
- Tilføj fleksible skinner til dit LEGO® City togsystem for at komme uden om forhindringer og vanskelige former.
- Sæt skinnerne sammen med dine eksisterende sæt, f.eks. 60197 LEGO® Passagertog, for at udvide den sjove leg.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- August 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice add-on track, but...bdavis96 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!...you need 3 boxes if you want to make complete circle (if you have no other track). It comes with 8 straight, 4 curved and 8 flexible (which is the equivalent of 2 more curved or 2 more straight). To make a complete circle, you need 16 curved track. Each box comes with 6 curved-type track. I have the LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Express 75955 that didn't come with track and based off another review on this site, I only bought 2 boxes of 60205. I guess hopefully I can get my hands on one more box. Otherwise, the track is nice and the Hogwarts Express fits.Var dette nyttigt?45Skinner
- June 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Compatible with Hogwarts express but need 2 boxesLegomumfan | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Very impressed with the versatility of the tracks. Fits The Hogwarts Express much to my child’s delight since That doesn’t come with a track. Excellent value for money, however you will need more than one box to make a complete circuit which I feel should be made clearer in the description.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Skinner
- March 29th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great, but limited optionsAZkobushi | 65 eller overJeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!The track add on box is OK, but insufficient for doing much more than adding onto existing sets. If anyone wants to create even a simple oval, multiple sets of this type would have to be purchased to do this, often to the chagrin of the parent, etc. There should be options to purchase just the tracks required to do this, or at least instructions on what would be required, rather than leave it up to guesswork. When my kids were small, I had an elaborate train set up (fixed to a base), so they could create anything they wanted. It was great for the time, but times have changed. I purchased the Hogwarts Express train set for my granddaughter, which in fact came with zero tracks. No problem, I bought a couple sets of tracks so she could enjoy a track set up. However, it was quickly obvious that the few pieces in the sets were still sadly insufficient to complete a simple oval. It is OK to show with illustrations how the box of tracks can extend other sets, but is no help to the purchaser what it would take to do anything else. Having some sort of option to get just the pieces a user needs to create and complete a simple layout would alleviate buying frustrations and help reduce negative reviews.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35Skinner
- September 25th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0SatisfactoryShaunaM | 55-64Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I bought these tracks so I could extend the Disney Station & Train #71044 and happy with purchase. I just wish you could purchase the tracks separately as I only used the straight tracks to extend the Disney tracks. I am left with the curved & flexible pieces that at present I won’t be using. Looking at my set-up if I want to extend it further I only would require more straight pieces but I won’t be buying this set just to get 8 straight tracks. Lego, please consider letting us purchase individual pieces. I would gladly purchase them separately but won’t buy a set just to get a few more pieces.Byggeerfaring: Ny LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Skinner