Byg og oplev Taj Mahal! Det enorme elfenbensfarvede marmormausoleum, der er kendt som et af verdens arkitektoniske vidundere, blev bestilt i 1631 af kejser Shah Jahan til minde om hans kone, kejserinde Mumtaz Mahal. Denne relancerede LEGO® Creator Expert fortolkning fra 2008 præsenterer bygningens 4 facader med svungne buer, balkoner og buede vinduer. Den midterste kuppel, de mindre værelser med kuppel og de omgivende minareter er kronet af dekorative korsblomster, og den hævede platform er omgivet af forsænkede buer. Modellen har sirlige detaljer overalt og flotte fliser omkring soklen. Med sine mere end 5.900 elementer er sættet designet med henblik på at give en spændende og berigende oplevelse og er velegnet til at stille frem i hjemmet eller på kontoret.
- LEGO® fortolkning af det arkitektoniske vidunder Taj Mahal.
- Relancering af 2008-modellen med 4 facader med buer og buede vinduer, midterkuppel, 4 mindre værelser med kuppel og 4 minareter, alle kronet af dekorative korsblomster, hævet platform omgivet af forsænkede buer, sirlige detaljer overalt og detaljerede fliser omkring soklen.
- Sættet kan opdeles i 7 modulsektioner, så det er lettere at transportere.
- Sæt dine LEGO® byggefærdigheder på prøve med en af de største LEGO modeller nogensinde!
- Specialelementer: 6 blå 16x32-byggeplader, hvide 1x5x4-klodser med bue, masser af gennemsigtige elementer, "Erling"-klodser og fliser med knop.
- Sættet indeholder over 5.900 LEGO® elementer.
- Modellen er over 43 cm høj, 51 cm bred og 51 cm dyb.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- April 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great display model, even 12 years later.Butteredwaffles | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Build: This set's build is not for the faint of heart, even with the less advanced building techniques compared to today's sets. It has pieces that are small and the same color (for the most part), leading to confusion. On top of that, expect a large amount of repetition in the build. But if you are up for the challenge, building this behemoth is very rewarding to see become larger and larger. Playability/ Features: There is 0 playability with this set, so this would not make a great gift for younger builders. Instead of aiding in playability, the features of the set are instead dedicated to looks and utility. The designer did a fantastic job recreating the look of the Taj Mahal in spite of the limited part palette, making for a fantastic and eye-catching display piece. Along with great looks, the feature that allows for the separation of the set allows for easy and painless transport and storage. Differences Made: The set is virtually identical to the 2008 release in the parts department aside from the change in color of a few technic elements and the inclusion of a part separator. The main change comes in the build experience through the inclusion of numbered bags, making the build miles less frustrating to build than the original. Overall: If you have the patience and like the look of it, this set may be for you. If not, it would be best to stay far away from this set.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Taj Mahal
- July 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Finished build is impressiveoldAFOLsUNITE | 55-64Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!There are lots of reviews which mention repetitive sections in this build, sorry but what did you expect? This is an iconic large building of course there are lots of sections the same, that is part of the challenge. The main problem I had with the build was some of the sections are quite fragile and come apart easily, so be prepared for some frustrations and you need a lot of room to build and display the model. The finished model goes together well and looks great & I'll probably add lights once I decide where to display it. Would like to see more large iconic builds like this.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Taj Mahal
- June 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ryan96 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I was so excited Lego decided to release this set again, as I had been wanting it for many years but was hesitant to spend the steep price for it. I think the current price, especially considering the size and number of pieces, is appropriate. While the build is a little repetitive, it is still satisfying to see such a large structure come together. I love the symmetrical design. The amount of detail in this set is truly amazing. The base also splits apart and the middle section comes out to allow for easier transport. This is definitely one of my favorite sets.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Taj Mahal
- December 22nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lego Taj Mahal is a Nice Display Piece!Pepster | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I hope Lego comes up with more challenging sets as the Taj Mahal. When finished the Lego Taj Mahal makes a nice display piece, but fair warning it's fairly huge. I like that the bags are numbered, for I have a small nook in the family room where I build my lego sets. I understand that people have a whole room dedicated for Lego, but this works out nice for people who don't. I have built 4 Lego sets so far and yet to have a missing piece which impresses me very much. About 1/4th way through the build process I changed my building technique a little and notice it was much easier to have every part separated and the very small pieces put into bins. It takes about 20-30 minutes to separate the pieces, but speeds up the actual build time immensely. I'm 53 years old, so playability is a non-factor for me, but I would say the Taj Mahal has no playability whatsoever. It's a very nice display piece and now I just have to find a place in a room where I can put it. I'm glad that Lego re-released this set and to all the so-called "collectors" stop calling yourself collectors. A collector is one who treasures their collections that rarely parts with anything unless it becomes really really valuable. No your just trying to make a fast buck at someone else's gullibility. I'm not a collector, for I build these Lego sets, for me that's part of the fun and it's a challenge.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Taj Mahal