Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
Average rating0out of 5 stars
Risiko for kvælning.
Små dele og kugle.
Risiko for kvælning.
Små dele og kugle.
Produktet er udgået og sælges ikke længere
- Kranieedderkopmaske og maskeudløser, skal med sej metallisk brystdekoration, fire stridsarme, tre krogklinger, maskeklo med gennemsigtig orange kæde og krog, sølvfarvede knogler, gennemsigtig brystkasse og justerbare led.
- Drej hjulet for at bruge alle fire stridsarme.
- Vip heltenes masker af med krogklingerne.
- Snup heltenes masker med maskekloen.
- Brug maskeudløseren, så kranieedderkopmasken hopper af.
- Holdbart design til actionfyldt leg.
- 20 cm høj.
- Kombinér sættet med Kraniekriger(70791) og Kraniebasker (70793) for at bygge en tohovedet kriger – se hvordan på LEGO.com/BIONICLE/bi
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
100% af anmelderne vil anbefale dette produkt.
Samlet bedømmelseAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Vær opmærksom på, at hvis du stemmer på, hvor nyttig en anmeldelse er, indsamles og gemmes din IP-adresse af en betroet tredjepartsleverandør. Dette sker udelukkende med det formål at forhindre, at der stemmes flere gange fra den samme IP-adresse. Du kan læse mere om, hvordan du kontrollerer dine persondata, i vores Politik om beskyttelse af personlige oplysninger.
- October 24th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Skull SlicerToaLarich | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Skull Slicer was interesting, With four deadly arms and neon green/chrome colors easily one of the best sets in my opinion. The Skull Slicer comes armed with 3 deadly swords and a chain with a nasty ability to grab the masks of Toa (specifically Lewa's). Unfortunately the Skull Slicers own mask leaves a little bit more to be desired aesthetically, I wish there was some back story to see as WHY he has just a Skull Spider mask and not his own unique masks and facial adornments like the other characters in this Wave (maybe he was some lost warrior who was a Victim of one of the Lord of Skull Spiders who was stuck under Skull Grinder's command?) . With no reason though,The Skull Spider mask just seems...well...a bit recycled and boring. The rest of the figure aesthetically is great, with an excellent color scheme and a menacing appearance. As to the Action feature of this figure well it's nothing new but the idea of using 3 swords (VS. two or one weapon) is kind of cool, furthermore you can attach the Mask Stealer on the Masks of the Toa (or Protectors) and "Steal" their masks using the same feature. Personally I think that's pretty cool about this figure. Overall the Skull Slicer has a great action feature, lots of playability and is a great addition to the Bionicle series, but as stated previously without some kind of story to go along with it, I'm not a fan of the re-use of the Skull Spiders mask. 4/5 from me.Byggeerfaring: Ny LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Kranieflænser
- August 12th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very InterestingFPSGamingPro | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!The Skull Slicer is a great set for parts, but it also looks good for what it is. The color could have been a little more consistent, without the gun-metal grey in the armor, breast plate and the add-on skull armor. I also thought they could have used another mask instead of an original Skull Spider mask. However, it rather makes the character seem more interesting to me to also have the same mask. I like the Mask Grabber and Swords. I didn't like the asymmetry in the upper arms and wished it could have been the same, or even without armor. The legs are great, but the extra add-ons on his feet should have been put on the other way, so you won't really see the extra weird bump. I understand he is an undead character, so I understand why there is barely any armor. Overall, great set, and a great introductory to the Villain Wave of Bionicle 2015. I would even recommend getting seconds for the parts.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Kranieflænser
- July 18th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Skull Slicer: 4-arms and a sliceDuffer1010 | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Love this set, one of the best for the new wave. this slicer is supposed to be a gladiator fighter, with 4 arms!!!!!! the 4-arm gearbox is terrific. the way the arms move are fantastic, and how three move the same, and one moves the other direction. the Trans- green is fanatic, along with the bones. there is only two armor plates on him. on with a spike and one with a big shoulder plate. he has three blades and a grabber chain. unfortunately this can get tangled in the arms when moving them. the trans green again is amazing, and he reuses the silver skull spider for a mask which i think is fine, and personally love. the corrupted mask of jungle/air looks good on him, but not on lewa. overall amazing, and definitional #2 on my favorites list. i also got these sets early on July 1st, and have had time to look them overByggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Kranieflænser
- August 28th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sent shivers down my spine!Tahulengel | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I love skeletons. They're awesome. So when these spooky guys came out, I was hooked. This guy here has a gimmick of having four arms to swing around. Unfortunately, this means that his armor cannot be too restrictive, which makes him even more of a spooky skeleton. The transparent green on the body is great, and the drained mask looks better in person. I'm really glad that he came with a skull spider mask, because it means I can give him the golden one that came with the lord of skull spiders. He also corresponds to my favorite Toa, Lewa! Overall, if you like the current BIONICLE sets, get the spooky scary skeletons. You won't be dissapointed.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Kranieflænser