Tag på en hæsblæsende tur i LEGO® Speed Champions udgaven af Porsche 918 Spyder! Denne racerklare bil kan bygges med alle de seje Porsche-detaljer fra den cool hybridsportsvogn. Vælg mellem to seje sæt fælge og brug svensknøglen til at stramme efter med. Sæt derefter racerkøreren ind i førerkabinen, og ræs af sted. Konkurrér mod vennernes LEGO® Speed Champions biler og vær den første til at suse forbi det ternede flag! Indeholder minifigur af en racerkører og tilbehør.
- Minifigur af kører og tilbehør.
- Porsche 918 Spyder med aftagelig forrude, førerkabine, to sæt udskiftelige fælge (otte i alt) og autentiske Porsche-detaljer.
- Baneafgrænsning med ternet flag.
- Racerkørerdragt med Porsche-detaljer.
- Tilbehør: hjelm og svensknøgle.
- Vælg mellem to sæt fælge.
- Udskift fælgene med svensknøglen.
- Tag forruden af og sæt minifiguren i førerkabinen.
- Kør ræs mod dine venners LEGO® Speed Champions biler.
- Vær den første til at suse forbi det ternedeflag!
- Porsche 918 er 4 cm høj, 13 cm lang og 5 cm bred.
- Baneafgrænsning med det ternede flag er 5 cm høj, 4 cm bred og 2 cm dyb.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- April 11th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Gentlemen and Ladies, Start Your Engines!My03Tundra | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I'm a car guy at heart, even if I can't quote the exact displacement in cubic-centimeters of an engine. When I saw Lego had LICENSED sets of various real cars, even if not 1 to 1 accurate, I was excited and had to get them. I started with the McClaren, and thought for the money it was a good representation. I then got this model, and finally the Ferrari LaFerrari. Out of the three models, the Porsche Spyder is my favorite simply because it has the the best resemblance to the actual car. It was an easy build, never challenging, and the end result was a fun car. Where I'd like to see improvement is with the wheels and connections. While the hubcap is accurate, the wheel itself has a lot of friction and does not role freely. There are other Lego sets with wheels that role VERY freely, even the Lego Camper roles better. This is ironic considering the whole line is the SPEED line. One thing I'd like to see is maybe a Technic, or larger scale, version of the same cars available now that were more accurate and had detailed engines and other features larger sets typically have.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Porsche 918 Spyder
- June 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun little carBobFromAV | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This was the first of the Speed Challenge vehicles I got. It is a fun little car and is about as close a one can get to a mini figure scale real vehicle. I have most of the other sets in this series and they are similar in this regards. When trying to have a real vehicle be on the scale of mini figures there will be design sacrifices so here you are looking for the essence of the car, and this car as well as the others do capture that. Of the cars in the series I like this one the most but that is personal preference. My 2 boys love playing with my legos, they have their own, and this series has been one of the more popular ones in the house. I even dug out some of my old lego city race sets to complement this series. If Lego is looking for ideas to continue the series or a variation on it how about some classic vehicles like a Jaguar XK120, Mercedes-Benz 300SL, Ford GT40, Ferrari 330 P3/P4, BMW 507, and Jaguar XKE. I would also say that a larger set that includes the Ford GT40 and Ferrari 330 P3/P4 be created as that was an actual rivalry.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Porsche 918 Spyder
- May 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I love PorscheIrelandFan | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!And this car is a great model of the 918. The shape is good and "Porsche-worthy". Otherwise the company would have not allowed to use the Porsche logos and name. ;) Just wish there would be any prints and not just stickers. But that's ok for the money you pay here. As always with Lego, me and my friend had a blast with building it, in just under two hours.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Porsche 918 Spyder
- March 11th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great New theme!Ellis | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!When I first heard this theme was coming out and with cool cars like this one I had to get them this Porsche 918 Spyder is very cool and the small flag stand is an ok build the car is very nice and comes with two sets of hub caps for the car and if you want you can have Tony Stark use this as one of his personal cars overall this car and the rest of the new Speed Champions line is very cool and all race fans like myself and others will relate really well with this theme and these will sell really well can't wait to get the other sets to go with this one.Awesome job Lego already loving this theme.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Porsche 918 Spyder