Rejs tilbage til 1980'erne med den lækre LEGO® Technic Offroad-buggy (42124) – det er sjov for alle aldre fra 10 år. Når du har bygget modellen, kan du gøre den levende ved hjælp af den gratis CONTROL+-app. Buggyen er vinklet fortil for at give stabilitet, når du hopper og udfører tricks, ligesom klassiske fjernstyrede legetøjsbiler. Med affjedring for og bag (for første gang hos LEGO Technic) samt store dæk, en motorhjelm, der kan åbnes, antenne og retro-klistermærker er denne bil fyldt med attitude.
Udfør episke stunts med appen
Download den gratis CONTROL+-app for virkelig at sætte denne Offroad-buggy på prøve. Brug appen til at køre forlæns og baglæns, styre og udføre stunts. Der er forskellige styrefunktioner, lydeffekter, udfordringer, resultater og meget mere at udforske.
En berigende byggeoplevelse
LEGO Technic sæt omfatter realistiske bevægelser og mekanismer, der præsenterer LEGO byggere for et teknisk univers på en imødekommende og realistisk måde.
- Gør klar til timevis af sjov med LEGO® Technic byggesættet Offroad-buggy (42124). Denne fjernstyrede Offroad-buggy er fyldt med detaljer, der er inspireret af de originale fjernbetjente legetøjsbiler fra 1980'erne.
- Fantastiske tricks er nemme at udføre takket være bilens affjedring for og bag, de enorme dæk og den vinklede front.
- Download den gratis CONTROL+-app for at give denne fjernstyrede buggy en ny dimension. Brug appen til at styre bilen, udføre stunts og låse op for udfordringer, lydeffekter og meget mere.
- Denne Offroad-buggy er en fantastisk gave til børn fra 10 år. Voksne, der kan huske de klassiske fjernstyrede legetøjsbiler fra 1980'erne, vil også elske den, hvilket gør det til en sjov oplevelse, alle generationer kan nyde sammen.
- Nyd det retro farvetema, komplet med 1980'er-inspirerede klistermærkedetaljer.
- Den fjernstyrede model af offroad-buggyen er over 13 cm høj til taget, 19 cm høj inklusive antenne, 28 cm lang og 16 cm bred.
- For at få glæde af alle funktionerne i dette app-styrede legetøj skal du bruge 6 x LR6/AA-batterier (medfølger ikke).
- LEGO® Technic universet byder på avanceret byggelegetøj til LEGO fans, der er klar til deres næste byggeudfordring.
- LEGO® Technic komponenter lever op til de strengeste branchestandarder for at sikre, at de er af ensartet kvalitet, kompatible og nemme at sætte sammen hver gang – sådan har det været siden 1958.
- LEGO® Technic elementer bliver kastet, opvarmet, klemt, vredet og analyseret for at sikre, at de lever op til de strengeste internationale sikkerhedsstandarder.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- January 23rd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Consider why you buy itJumbles | 45-54As a lego purchase, is has very few parts for a $200 model. Though thats due to the expensive motors. Its pretty quick and simple to build. I made the whole thing while my kids watched Despicable Me 3. Fun and not too time consuming. As an RC car, my son's 4 RC cars were faster and they cost about $40 each. They dont have suspension, though you could argue the lego model's is almost academic as the spring are super stiff, if the springs did move, the, impact would be enough to pull the car apart. The mobile controls are horrible, as many people have stated. Apparently there are instructions on youTube to program something better, just haven't got there yet. As a lego model that has RC functions, its great except for the app, which could, hopefully be fixed by lego. As an RC car, its slow, stiff and looks like the old Tamiya cars of the 80s, though this doesn't like grass or loose dirt and simply wont move on it. I've added a photo of it with bigger wheels, which make it faster and more versatile, though you ideally need to extend the axel with other parts. Would I recommend this?? Not Yet A huge amount of potential here, just not quite there yet. Maybe wait a bit until they fix the app, because its the single biggest downside to this model and if the app was better, this would definitely get thumbs up.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35Offroader-buggy
- January 4th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0A fun build with terrible controlsFuriated | 45-54This set is a mixed bag. The model itself is solid. The design, size and weight (it's got some heft once the batteries are added) are great. The one thing I'd like to see improved on the model itself is a better way to handle the wires. There are two clips provided to hold the wires in place, but it feels like more are needed to organize the wires so they are not just a jumbled mess in the driver's seat. As others have pointed out, the controls for driving this are hot garbage. You have to use the app, which is fine. I'd prefer using an Xbox or other Bluetooth controller, but that's probably asking for too much. But the app has one virtual joystick that handles forward/backwards and turning, which is terrible. When trying to go forward in a straight line, it's nearly impossible as you'll tend to lean towards a side a bit and that makes the car turn. I really hope they update the app and separate foward/backwards from turning. Also, if the user is using a modern smartphone for controls, tilt controls seem like they would be a no-brainer here. Another small annoyance was that scanning the QR code on the manual prompts you to download the Lego Instructions app, which is great... except that this model isn't listed in the app. I purchased it on release day (1/1/2021) and the app listings by year didn't even go out to 2021.13. januar 2021Jon, Customer ServiceHi there. Thank you for letting us know your thoughts. If you're having trouble with the controls for this model we would recommend making smaller, more precise movements with the virtual joystick to help maneuver the buggy!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25Offroader-buggy
- February 23rd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nice set with some improvements neededLegoManiacCA | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Overall I am happy with this set. I would give it a 3.5 rating. I finished it in just under an hour. It was a relatively easy build with a few sections that were more complex than others. I love the 80s color scheme and design of the buggy. It feels solid and fairly heavy duty giving me confidence that it won't break during light to moderate use. I bought this more for the nostalgia aspect of it vs. for play value. I will display it more than I will use it. Improvements could be made in the controls. The app controls are accurate/responsive but a little difficult to control without a physical joystick or steering wheel controller. I realize that would have added to the cost so I understand the reasons for not including one. I also ask that LEGO update the app to provide more realistic vehicle sounds vs. the weird assortment of duck, f@rt, etc. Engine revving, engine idle, brake squeal, racing "vroom", more car horns... would be a much better choice in my opinion. As an adult LEGO builder, thanks for releasing a great product that crosses many age groups. Keep em coming.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35Offroader-buggy
- January 8th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0fun up until you actually drive itMarkT |[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Lego Technics is the more advanced specialized Legos and this kit was pretty fun to build. If you are a fan of the 80's style RC car look, you'll be glad to see this little homage to that era. The actual build was pretty fun, as my kid enjoyed it, and I enjoyed seeing this, as I never really built this type of RC car back in the day myself. I was happy to see it finally assembled and pretty excited to see it go! 6 batteries and 1 app download later, we started it up and off it went. Pretty fast little bugger too! But sadly, the app is so very bad that it doesn't control the car very well. It has one of those elementary virtual joysticks on the app and one stick controls and speed and steering. Why couldn't they mimic the controls of the 80s as well?? you know, with one controller for the speed and another controller for steering. Because of the lack of precision, my kid grew frustrated pretty easily and was done with it pretty quickly. I was disappointed because this thing is not cheap. So I took over and.....yeaaa...this kinda sucks. It's so hard to control that is doesn't align with the high quality build in this Technics line. The controls seem sooo simple, like what younger kids use for their little tyke-mobiles. This had soo much potential for the coolness and nostalgia factor, but the controls fell completely flat and totally bring this product down. Sadly, I might just remove the batteries and save them for something else, and put this on the shelf as an expensive toy piece until someone tells me that the app is much better.
Svar fra LEGO® SHOP13. januar 2021Jon, Customer ServiceHi there. We're sorry to hear of your disappointment. Our suggestion to help with the controls for this speedy model is to make smaller more controlled movements with the virtual joystick. Hopefully this will help with the stability and get you back to performing jumps and tricks again!Var dette nyttigt?35Offroader-buggy