Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245Mercedes-Benz Arocs 32454.8551569.
Produktet er udgået og sælges ikke længere
Stig ind i den superseje Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245! Denne enorme, solide 2 i 1 LEGO® Technic model har en række realistiske detaljer og spændende funktioner. Tænd for den medfølgende store Power Functions motor, og aktivér det avancerede trykluftssystem (nyhed i efteråret 2015) for at få fuld kontrol over en række spændende motoriserede funktioner. Brug den utroligt alsidige kranarmsmekanisme, åbn og luk gribeskovlen, kør støttebenene ud, og hæv og sænk tippeladet! Styring på to aksler, dobbelt differentialdrev og uafhængig affjedring giver optimal manøvredygtighed, og førerhuset kan vippes, så der er adgang til den detaljerede sekscylindrede motor med bevægelige stempler. Åbn døren i førerhuset, og se det detaljerede interiør med instrumentbræt, blå sæde og rat med Mercedes-Benz-logo. Denne meget detaljerede 2015-model har også en udtrækkelig kranarm, fire affjedrede aksler, dobbelthjul på de to bagaksler, bagsmæk, der kan åbnes, advarselsblink og sidespejle. Den omfatter 2.793 elementer og er dermed den største LEGO Technic model nogensinde. Det autentiske hvide, grå og sorte farvetema og den ikoniske Mercedes-Benz-stjerne med de tre spidser sætter prikken over i'et på denne imponerende model. Når du er klar til en ny byggeudfordring, kan du ombygge den til den kraftige leddelte Mercedes-Benz-lastbil.
- Stor LEGO® Power Functions motor og avanceret trykluftssystem til en række motoriserede funktioner, herunder støtteben, der kan køres ud, automatiseret kranarm og gribeskovl og fungerende vippelad.
- To affjedrede foraksler med styring på begge aksler, to affjedrede bagaksler med dobbelthjul og to differentialer, komplet uafhængig affjedring, sekscylindret motor med bevægelige stempler, detaljeret førerhus, døre og bagsmæk, der kan åbnes, og Mercedes-Benz-stjernen med tre spidser.
- 2.793 LEGO elementer.
- Aktivér LEGO Power Functions!
- Start trykluftspumpen!
- Kør støttebenene ud!
- Meget alsidig kranarm-mekanisme!
- Vip førerhuset for at få adgang til motoren!
- Allround uafhængig affjedring.
- 2 i 1-model: Kan ombygges til leddelt Mercedes-Benz-lastbil.
- Batterier medfølger ikke.
- Kranarmen kan trækkes op til 57 cm ud.
- Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245 (med støtteben og kranarm trukket ind) er over 31 cm høj, 54 cm lang og 14 cm bred.
- Den leddelte Mercedes-Benz-lastbil(med fuldt udtrukket kranarm) er over 53 cm høj, 77 cm lang og 14 cm bred, og over 31 cm høj med kranarmen trukket ind.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just like the real thing, only smaller (sort-of)MasterBuilder84 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Hands-down, one of the largest, most detailed, most realistic LEGO Technic vehicles I’ve ever assembled. It's clear that lot of attention to detail went into creating this model. The set has plenty of various moving parts to enjoy: moving engine pistons, dump bed (with locking tailgate – nice touch!), tilting cab, fully-functional clamshell arm, 8-wheel suspension, 4-wheel steering, and stabilizers. I’m happy to see the return to more and improved pneumatics! The realistic wheel chocks were a happy surprise. Do be careful how you “thread” the pneumatic tubes in the clamshell arm base…it pays to be neat with how you route them. PROS: -Plenty of moving parts -Pre-cut pneumatic hoses -Realistic design and functionality -HOURS of building fun CONS: -No non-motorized building option -Loud motor (linear actuator is abnormally loud when the clutch kicks-in, unlike when the clutch kicks in for the other motorized functions) -Instructions could benefit from a few more close-up detail shots, especially when it’s time to thread the pneumatic tubes into the clamshell arm base -Steering seems like it’s under stress -Pneumatic pump seems undersized (takes a while to get things moving) SUGGESTIONS: -Make the dump bed pneumatic-powered -Ditch the compressor and use a manual pump for the pneumatics (they’re much more responsive and smoother-acting when I bypassed the compressor with a spare manual pump I had lying around)Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well, that was a learning experience!nbrowser | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Ok I've built a few Lego sets in the Creator Expert series, the F40, the VW T1 and the Mini Cooper underway but I wanted a real challenge so I picked up the Arocs. It certainly delivers on the challenge aspect on the build, this being my first 2,500+ piece build I knew I was in for some fun. After a two day marathon I had me one huge truck to display! Yes it's not a small model by any stretch nor is it light but it looks mighty fine to say the least and the power functions do work quite well as well as the air powered functions of the crane arm. I've read online that this is actually the biggest Technic set ever released and I dove in head first quite blindly. It was actually fun to hook up the battery to test out portions of the power functions to verify operation and that "hey I can do this stuff!" Then again I am a mechanic by trade so this kind of work is right in my wheelhouse. The pluses, Relatively good instructions. Amazing amount of moving parts both by power and manual actuation. It makes the F40 nervous just sitting there! The small minuses, One particular page in the manual for the blue air lines is as clear as mud and could use some more clarity in this regard. Through the overall length it could use some torsional stiffeners as it is a bit twisty. All in all a great kit for one wanting a challenge, and as I sit here I'm actually considering buying a second one to do the alternate build and display them together.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0An amazing set for anyone, beginner or collectorbuildbricks | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!What else can I say apart from what has already been said? This is an amazing set, and as an Electrical Engineer whose Lego bug has just been rekindled, this was the ideal stepping stone for my transition to an AFOL (Adult Fan of Lego). It has superb details, amazing functions through an ingenious gear box, and absolutely HUGE play value. The sheer number of parts alone make this worth buying, let alone the sheer amount of customisations that can be applied to it. The set is quite big, bigger than what I was expecting. To give you an idea, you can see how big it is, next to the HULK. It even dwarfs the Star Wars UCS Tie Fighter (also shown in images). In terms of building, it took me longer than most as I would always start just before bedtime, which wasn't ideal as I nodded off a fair few times, which is not recommended as Technic pins and beams aren't the most comfortable pillows. I had to double back on my build at a few points as I wasn't paying attention, so it does need a bit of caution when building. It was just the right amount of challenge without it being too intricate or straightforward. To summarise, this is a fantastic set with limitless play value. It is highly recommended for anyone and will make a splendid addition to anyone's collection.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245UR2SLO | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set is one of the most elaborate to date. It offers so many functional features that it's hard to keep track. The gearbox alone is the most complicated that I have built. This set is not necessarily the most challenging to build but offers a new level of complexity if you have not seen certain features before. The time to build is a guess since I was multi-tasking. Having a set with pneumatics and a motor is great. Having those included is even better. This set does pretty much everything you would think it should do. It offers 4-wheel steering in the front, working pistons, suspension all the way around, the cab tilts forward, the crane operates in all directions, the clamshell opens and closes, the bed lifts and lowers, the outriggers extend and retract (you have to manually lower the feet). Did I forget something? Did I say the motor is included? The entire vehicle is built around the motor and the battery pack in integrated behind the cab. I only wish for one thing on this set and that is to eliminate the decals and go with printed pieces. I know there will be some that still enjoy applying their own decals to pieces, but it can be challenging with big fingers and small stickers. The Mercedes logo is a neat piece on the front. My daughter couldn't wait to get her hands on this to play with it. She's nine and while I think the complexity is too much for her to build it, she can play with it just fine. It is a heavy piece so be careful when moving it from one location to another.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245