Kør på kanten med LEGO® Speed Champions model-legetøjsbilen 75892 McLaren Senna! Denne seje LEGO version af gadebilen, der er inspireret af den afdøde, store og legendarisk dristige racerkører Ayrton Senna, har førerkabine til en minifigur, aftagelig forrude, udskiftelige fælge og McLaren- og Senna-logoklistermærker. Med denne fantastiske legetøjsbil til børn følger også en vindtunnel, der kan bygges og har drejelig ventilator, og en minifigur af en McLaren-racerkører, så du kan udspille biludviklings- og hurtige racerløbsscenarier.
- Indeholder en minifigur af en McLaren-racerkører i racerdragt med McLaren Senna- og Pirelli-logoer.
- Den racerklare McLaren Senna, der kan bygges, har førerkabine til en minifigur, aftagelig forrude, hjul med gummidæk og udskiftelige fælge, hækspoiler, gennemsigtige lygteelementer, McLaren- og Senna-logoklistermærker og autentiske designdetaljer.
- Tag forruden af, og sæt minifiguren i bilen.
- Indeholder også en vindtunnel, der kan bygges og har drejelig ventilator.
- Tilbehør: McLaren-racerkørerens racerhjelm og skruenøgle.
- Dette billegesæt indeholder timevis af kreativ sjov for bilelskende børn.
- McLaren Senna-legetøjsbilen er over 4 cm høj, 15 cm lang og 5 cm bred.
- Vindtunnelen er over 5 cm høj, 6 cm bred og 4 cm dyb.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- June 5th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beautiful model with some annoying flaws.KamiSawZe | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is a very attractive set with some cool pieces and interesting ways of putting parts together. However, the first thing I noticed when building it is that it felt very narrow. The vehicle it's modeled after is a 2 seater not a single seat, and comparing the final model to the real car's photo, it's easy to see that it's way too thin for how long it is. It still looks great, but it doesn't have that same wide profile supercar feel to it. It also has a lot of stickers, which are nice thin and clear ones, but they'd be so much nicer as a stamped graphic. I'm guessing that McLaren wanted their logos to appear in specific places a certain number of times, and stamping the parts would be too expensive. I just think that stamped parts are more attractive because I don't have to worry about parts being crooked, having fingerprints in the glue, etc. Finally, the spoiler is attached with a really weak method (see photo). I can think of several potential ways the arms holding the spoiler could have been connected securely. The way it's attached by default makes the joint that controls the spoiler angle stronger than the base of the armatures, so just positioning the spoiler can cause the whole thing to fall off. It's just a frustratingly week attachment that isn't very easy to reattach. It's still a great model and looks nice on my shelf until the parts are needed elsewhere.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45McLaren Senna
- July 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Surprisingly GoodLegoVehicleFan | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!When I bought this set, I expected Lego to have done a poor job with a hypercard like a McLaren Senna. After I finished building the car, I was surprised at how realistic this car was. As hard as I try, I can think of only 2 minor cons: The exhausts are at the wrong angle and the clear stickers are hard to apply and show fingerprints. Other than that, just about everything is perfect with this set. Lego really scored with making the back end realistic. Even the color scheme is an official Senna color scheme! Also, this set has a high piece count for a 1-car Speed Champions set, making it a good deal. I cannot think of anyone who would not want to buy this set.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55McLaren Senna
- October 17th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Brilliantly designed LEGO supercarJeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I have not built a speed champions set in ages and I must say I was very surprised by this one! Some of the building techniques used were simply amazing to get some of the details resembling the real car, so this is a perfect pick for kids and adults alike, you'll learn a couple of new things and ways of using your LEGO bricks. You get tons of cool elements, great for building details, and the price per piece ratio is really good. A shame it didn't come in a sand bluish color like the real car shown in the back of the box. There is a tremendous amount of stickers (20!) which is often the case with speed champions sets, but a bit too much in my opinion as in such a small build, having to put 20 stickers on takes a lot of time away from actually building with bricks. (Reason why I gave it a challenging rating. Some stickers are really small and hard to place) Another thing I noticed is that when you seat your pilot in the car and put the windscreen on, theres a collision between the pilot and the glass, causing there to be a tiny gap that doesn't let the thing be 100% closed off. It is so tiny, you probably won't even notice and I'm just nitpicking at this point. All in all a great set! You won't be disappointed if you get it, and you'll learn a few new LEGO tricks along the way I can guarantee!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45McLaren Senna
- June 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I'm a blogger that makes footages of lego sets buiLegoLounge | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!It is a very beautiful looking model, nice matching colors. Also looks nice under the ultra violet light.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55McLaren Senna