Ræs af sted i topfart i den seje LEGO® Speed Champions udgave af den kraftfulde McLaren P1™! Denne racerklare bil kan bygges med alle de seje McLaren-detaljer fra den ultimative hybridsportsvogn. Sæt de stilfulde fælge på og tjek bilen igennem med svensknøglen før løbet. Giv racerkøreren hjelmen på og ræs derudad! Zigzag ind og ud mellem trafikkeglerne – og sørg for at blive på banen! Test dine kørefærdigheder sammen med vennerne i et hæsblæsende LEGO® Speed Champions løb! Indeholder en kører minifigur og tilbehør.
- Minifigur af kører og tilbehør.
- Aftagelig forrude, førerkabine, aftagelige hjul, unikke fælge og autentiske McLaren-detaljer.
- Baneafgrænsning og tre trafikkegler.
- Racerkørerdragt med McLaren-detaljer.
- Tilbehør: hjelm og svensknøgle.
- Tjek hjulene med svensknøglen.
- Tag forruden af, og sæt minifiguren i førerkabinen.
- Zigzag ind og ud mellem trafikkeglerne, og hold dig inden for banen.
- Kør ræs mod dine venners LEGO® Speed Champions biler.
- 4 cm høj, 14 cm lang og 5 cm bred.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- March 7th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Theme!MrAugs | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!As a whole, we (my sons and I) are very excited about the Speed Champions theme. Its great to see some real sports and race cars in minfig scale. Even the boxes are nice. While I'm reviewing the McLaren here, most of my thoughts can apply to the other cars. Parents, be warned, there are a lot of stickers that need to be applied. They greatly enhance the look and I understand the need for many of them, but some of the pieces should have been printed. These sets offer nice build challenge. Not too difficult, but not too easy, either. The completed models are quite sturdy (we have the McLaren, Ferrari 458 and Porsche 918). Kids can roll these around and they stay together well. There are some nice build techniques and several new pieces that could prove very help to those who like to build their own cars. Now, about that rolling around... There is a surprising amount of resistance when rolling the cars, as compared to most City theme cars. Not enough resistance to frustrate my kids, but it is noticeable. As models, these cars don't quite succeed, either. They are a little too "tall" or "bulky", for lack of better terms. I do not fault Lego here, as low, lean sports cars are very hard to produce at this scale with Lego elements. (I will say the F1 cars and the Porsche 911's appear to be better looking in terms of models). Overall, we are quite happy with the Speed Champions, but there are a few minor things that could be better to get earn five stars from this reviewer.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45McLaren P1™
- November 18th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0McLaren LegendsGoodOldJR | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I still remember that my fascination with McLaren began with the Need For Speed video games and the legendary F1. The F1 was mythical in its speed and handling. McLaren continued their dominance into Formula 1 and GT racing series, all the while letting their race expertise filter into their road cars. A few years ago they announced the P1, a hybrid, super limited, bespoke supercar. Only 375 of the P1 are destined to see reality and I have one. Okay, I have one made of Lego. Lego really captured the lines of the P1. With the real thing being a road legal race car, Lego was able to replicate the long gentle slopes that are produced through wind tunnel testing. The design is accentuated through stickers, most notably on the headlights and doors, to really take the P1 to a different level. The only change I made is to omit the wing. I think the Lego P1 looks better without it just as I think the McLaren P1 looks better with the wing retracted.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45McLaren P1™
- March 15th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0McLaren P1legocarlover | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!When I saw this at the Lego store, I was so excited. The McLaren P1 is one of my favorite cars, and I think Lego did a great job converting this into Lego form. The build was very enjoyable, and it comes with some cones and a curb [kerb] and you can set up a slalom. The finished product looks awesome and that snowboard piece was just awesome! The driver is very cool, my first silver helmet. It comes with 2 sets of different rims. The one on the box is what I prefer [10 spokes] but the 5 spokes aren't too bad either. Overall, I think this car is great in all perspectives and Lego did a great job. I hope they come out with new brands for the second wave!Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55McLaren P1™
- February 16th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A realistic car!LegoBoy24 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I purchased this and three other sets from the Speed Champions series. I must say the build was fun and the overall result when finished is realistic. It's a very simple build, and there are not many specialized pieces in the set. It looks great when finished because of it's bright yellow color, and because of the black rims. The wing can even move up and down like the real thing! It's also awesome that you can also change the rims out. The minifig is also pretty cool because the fig has a small McClaren Logo stamped on his chest.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55McLaren P1™