GRATIS Minifigursæt – sommersjov med køb over 560 kr.*Læs mere
Risiko for kvælning.
Byg den ultimative LEGO® Kejserlig stjernedestroyer – Devastator!Den gigantiske model indfanger alle de autentiske detaljer på rumskibet, som det fremstod i åbningsscenen af Star Wars: Et nyt håb.
En ikonisk udstillingsmodel til din samlingEn ikonisk udstillingsmodel til din samling
Den er over 110 cm lang og 66 cm bred som et af de største LEGO-sæt nogensinde.
Klar til udstilling
LEGO-sættet fra Ultimate Collector Series indeholder en fremvisningsstand og et faktaskilt.
Autentiske elementer med store motorudstødninger og komplicerede overfladedetaljer.
Bygbar Tantive IV
En skalamodel af oprørernes rumskib kan monteres foran stjernedestroyeren.
Autentisk design med to deflektorskjolde og en vippende trækstråleantenne.
Et udfordrende byggesæt
Sættets 4700 LEGO-elementer giver en mindeværdig byggeoplevelse.
Indeholder to LEGO Star Wars™ minifigurerImperie-officer og besætningsmedlem.
Byg og fremvis et af det Galaktiske Imperiums ikoner – Devastator. Med mere end 4.700 LEGO® elementer indfanger Ultimate Collector Series-modellen 75252 Kejserlig stjernedestroyer alle de autentiske detaljer ved rumskibet, som det optrådte i åbningsscenen fra Star Wars: Et nyt håb, bl.a. drejelige kanoner, vipbar parabol, store motorudstødninger, omhyggelige overfladedetaljer og naturligvis en bygbar skalamodel af oprørernes Tantive IV, der kan jagtes. Dette UCS-sæt fra den galaktiske borgerkrig indeholder også en fremvisningsstand med faktaskilt og 2 kejserlige minifigurer, der gør dette til det perfekte LEGO Star Wars samlerobjekt til kræsne fans.
- Indeholder minifigurer af en kejserlig officer og et kejserligt besætningsmedlem.
- Den kejserlige stjernedestroyer Devastator omfatter drejelige kanoner, vipbar parabol, kæmpemæssige motorudstødninger og flotte overfladedetaljer.
- Indeholder også en bygbar skalaversion af Tantive IV, der kan fastgøres og give ekstra autenticitet fra Star Wars: Et nyt håb.
- Omfatter fremvisningsstand med faktaskilt, der gør dette til den ultimative udstillingsgenstand.
- Våben: 2 blasterpistoler.
- Dette Ultimate Collector Series-sæt indeholder 4.784 elementer.
- Inspirer til uforglemmelige øjeblikke fra Star Wars: Et nyt håb.
- Det perfekte LEGO® Star Wars™ samlerobjekt til fans af Star Wars sagaen.
- UCS-modellen på sin fremvisningsstand er over 44 cm høj, 110 cm lang og 66 cm bred, og over 37 cm høj uden standen.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- July 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Display PieceCleo36 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I had been toying on and off with buying this set as I wanted something big and cool looking yet wasn't sure on paying out so much money, but after a few months of debate I decided to go ahead. Firstly it looks AMAZING and really stands out in all my collection, Its a fun and challenging set to build but at no point was it frustrating or hard to do, so for majority of builders with experience I think they'd find this a fun set to build, and I could imagine it would be a great build for kids and parents to do together. Price wise its pricey in comparison to some hobbies but not excessively so, and in some cases is better value. I will say during building I did have a few times I found there were pieces I felt had no reason to be in the set as they are not seen (on inside) and add no structural strength to the kit but ultimately its so few pieces that the price value wouldn't be much different if they weren't included. If you looking for a bigger set that is slightly challenging but lots of fun and looks cool then I'd highly recommend this set, the only Warning I would give is check you have space to display it! I hadn't measured my intended space for it and found I had to move around a lot of things to fit it in, so check first and save headaches later on!! :)Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Kejserlig stjernedestroyer
- July 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Magnificent!allanluke | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Sad to see so many negative reviews, largely due to missing parts or structural issues. I can understand missing parts would be frustrating. I purchased the previous imperial star destroyer of the same size, and was pleased to see this one was more realistic, and didn't require the use of magnets, which i am sure were the only solution at the time but which didn't hold terribly well. Very impressed with the technic frame. My sons, aged, 8, 9 and 11 helped me build it, or rather, i should say, they build it with me checking their work and making sure the pieces were pushed well together. Had no issues with structural integrity, although there are couple of bits near the back on each side where it's widest which tend not to hold, but the thing is so massive you'll not notice. I only decided to post this review as i felt sad there were a number of negative reviews, and i want people to be confident in purchasing the set. I can't guarantee you won't have missing parts (although i had no issue here), but i assure you if you follow the instructions, and push everything together firmly, it will be fine. Obviously, if you want to throw it around or sit on it, it will break, as its not made of steel! I congratulate LEGO on creating a truly magnificent model.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Kejserlig stjernedestroyer
- November 15th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Devastator Star Destroyer #75252Haole | 65 eller overJeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Once completed, this is an absolutely outstanding looking Lego product. For Lego and Star Wars fans it would be hard to beat the "looks" of this set. My son and I put this together over 12 days, a section at a time and the build was made easy by the superb instruction manual that's in a large format that even us old geezers can easily read. We found only a few things annoying, and the were minor compared to the quality of the overall product. Most notable is the stand is a bit weak and "wobbly" laterally, although transversely strong. When you live in earthquake country, a bit concerning, but a problem we solved with an aftermarket larger acrylic stand from Wicked Bricks. We also found it necessary to "beef up" the four bottom hull pieces where they join each other with some extra 2 x 6 flats, otherwise the joint is not exactly flush all across. Finally, the connection between the upper hull structure and the main hull could be a lot stronger than it is using different parts that would lock it down much better. All things considered, however, this is a superb "collector edition" piece. For an old guy with two sons born in the seventies, forcing me to be both Lego and Star Wars literate, it was a fun project and the end result very impressive. Of course, we had many extra small parts available to "customize" the exterior so it's a unique build -- can't be like everybody else!18. november 2019Céline, Customer ServiceIt's wonderful to hear that you and your sons enjoyed building this set so much! We love a good family passion. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about the LEGO Imperial Star Destroyer™. It's really important for our designers to learn and improve constantly. We love it when our fans are so creative. Carry on with the unique builds!Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Kejserlig stjernedestroyer
- May 30th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great display pieceMatthwA | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Overall the build was pretty straight forward, with a few repetitive elements. I found it easy to just build both sides at the same time but opposite which made that part of it a little more interesting as I didn't feel like I was just repeating things the other way two times. My major downside with this set is that as in the photo, the manual says to carry it in one of two ways. I found if you carry it from the techic it is super solid and can move around or place wherever, then just simply clip back on the top sections. The way of carrying it from the base is a load of rubbish, I made sure the connections were all super solid, but moving it this way the plates came away from the connection points and began to sag or sections of the plates just came loose entirely. I have never felt so frustrated building Lego and moving it around to different display locations as I have with this set. I also tried removing the Technic stand section and raising it off the table with clear bricks and swivel pieces as the connection. The weight off the build required about 8-10 connection towers to support it, which just totally lost the effect unless it was night time. I understand it is a display piece but considering the price, I feel Lego should have had some more flexibility in the display options. Overall I love the look of it displayed as is, but have added about 30 flat 2x4 pieces just to ensure the plates stay together when I move it around, which should not be required for an out of the box set.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Kejserlig stjernedestroyer