Den grønne ninjas robotdrageTHE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™
Produktet er udgået og sælges ikke længere
LEGO® DOTS Miniramme med køb over 260 kr.*Læs mere
Risiko for kvælning.
Snyd den grønne ninjas onde far, Garmadon, med denne mægtige robot fra LEGO® NINJAGO® FILMEN. Den grønne ninjas robotdrage har bevægelige snappende kæber, fuldt bevægelig krop, hjulaktiveret piskende hale, 2 benmonterede knopskydere og 2 skjulte pop ud-jetmotorer. Dette sæt indeholder 4 minifigurer med forskellige våben, bl.a. den grønne ninjas sværd og Garmadons laserpegepind, som giver endnu flere muligheder for kampfyldt rolleleg.
- 4 minifigurer: den grønne ninja, Wu, Garmadon og Charlie.
- Den grønne ninjas robotdrage har minifigurcockpit, leddelte snappende kæber, fuldt justerbar krop, hjulaktiveret piskende hale med pigge, 2 benmonterede knopskydere, 2 skjulte pop ud-jetmotorer i forbenene samt guldfarvede detaljer.
- Våben: den grønne ninjas kvastbesatte sværd, Wus stav, Garmadons laserpegepind og 2 katanaer samt Charlies fiskespyd.
- Genskab og udspil spændende scener fra LEGO® NINJAGO® FILMEN.
- Den grønne ninjas robotdrage er over 13 cm høj, 60 cm lang og 12 cm bred.
- August 18th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Dad"....jungleraiderrater | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Minifigs, Charlie, I don't really know his character or what he does during the movie so I can't really pas judgment yet. Wu, a wonderful variant, his robe extension cloth is beautifully printed and he has a bamboo colored hat like from the early days of Ninjago. Garmadon, his head legs and both torsos look very much alike to his 2012 version but his long cape and new helmet bring him up a notch. Lloyd, probably one of my favorite figs ever, his robe remindes me of the elemental robes, his hood is 2 pieces so it can rap around his head. The dragon, (from tail to head) the tail whiping function is very strong holds together. The back and tail spikes are even more intimidating in person, and if your looking from the front then you can't see the thrusters at all. Lloyd ride on the neck with levers and a detailed control panel and a computer the dragons head has all sorts of gold detail and new head molds.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Den grønne ninjas robotdrage
- December 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0PerfectIcyNinja | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Like all of the Ninjago movie sets, the price to part ratio on this set is so good. The dragon itself has so many interesting, hard to find parts like golden bananas around the eye area! The mech looks so organic with elements of mechanics within it and the tail swiveling could entertain me for hours! I adore how the mech looks and is extremely posable, I have it perched on my destiny's bounty and it sits easily! The mini figure selection is not bad for the price although an exclusive would have made it even better! I enjoy the inclusion of the ultimate weapon and it looks perfect, just slightly wobbly in the mini figure's hand. Overall a REALLY nice set like Ninjago always produces with a high quality finish and lots of playability and poseability.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Den grønne ninjas robotdrage
- April 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic kit. Good value for moneyAaCc | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!My 6 year old bought this, made it in 3 hours solo and has played with it a lot, making up his own stories daily (Ninjago and of his own design, including for a school project). He has used ideas of it's construction to make his own dragons from random pieces and is often talking about it. It is well designed and good value for money for any dragon or Ninjago fan. He also adores the minifigures that came with it and the ability to adapt the weapons and people. The mini cannons on the legs he adores, though they do tend to fire accidentally there are spares and it is an easily replaced part if needed.Var dette nyttigt?55Den grønne ninjas robotdrage
- May 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Must Have For Ninjago Fans!Lynxy | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!First of all; I'd like to say how stupidly long this set is. But, like, good stupid. It's unbelievable! Now that's out of the way, the review. Pros: Being a scaled-down representation of the dragon seen in the movie, this set does a fantastic job of keeping the appearance. It's kind of like when a minikit is made that you look at and go "I can tell exactly what that's a shrunken version of". The detailing throughout is quite incredible (I'm especially fond of the eyes). Stickers are not overbearing meaning i had more fun building. The gimmick where you can sway the tail back and forth works perfectly, making it look alive when you swing it just right. The auxiliary jet boosters are hidden beautifully and, when revealed, don't take away from the dragon aesthetic. They only add to it's awesomeness. Finally, the minifigures are very good too. The three important ones of course are Lloyd, Wu and Lord Garmadon. Garmadon has to be one of my favourite minifigures ever! Cons: There isn't a lot of articulation in this set. The legs are quite stumpy and really just comprise of "shoulders" and "ankles". This restricts how dynamically you can pose the dragon as a whole. Though you can make it look up and down at the base of the neck, the joint at the base of the head can only look side-to-side. This means you can't pose it in a convincing "waving" motion as seen in-film. Though I love the swinging tail, it is permanently loose meaning it can't easily be posed when I'm not playing with it. Finally, I'd like to say that the stud shooters are a little pointless. They are in an awkward place on top of the front legs so most of the time are facing down when the dragon is standing. I get that they're there to add a play feature, but i feel the tail already covers that. Overall this is a stupendous set! Great size, great figures and great play. Whether or not you liked the movie, any Ninjago fan owes it to themselves to get a hold of this magnificent dragon.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Den grønne ninjas robotdrage