Risiko for kvælning.
Små dele og kugle.
Produktet er udgået og sælges ikke længere
LEGO® City brandstationen består af to garager og en hovedbygning med tre etager og en brandmandsstang i tre modulsektioner med i alt ni mulige sammensætninger. Brandchefens bil, en brandbil med personlift og en helikopter medfølger. Seks minifigurer medfølger: en kvindelig og fire mandlige brandmænd, en hotdogsælger samt en hund.
- Seks minifigurer: en kvindelig og fire mandlige brandmænd, en hotdogsælger samt en hund.
- Brandstation med to garager og en hovedbygning i tre modulsektioner med i alt ni mulige sammensætninger.
- Brandchefens bil, brandbil med personlift, helikopter og pølsevogn.
- Glid ned ad stangen ligesom en rigtig brandmand.
- Sluk ilden med den knopskydende brandslange.
- Brug personliften, helikopteren og alt værktøjet til at nedkæmpe ilden.
- Tilbehør: lommelygte, walkie-talkie, brandslukker, økse, sav, kaffemaskine, krus, kødben, kyllingelår og to pølser.
- Brandstationen er 31 cm høj, 59 cm bred og 29 cm dyb.
- Brandbilen er 9 cm høj, 24 cm lang og 6 cm bred.
- Helikopteren er 9 cm høj, 17 cm lang og 6 cm bred.
- Brandchefens bil er 5 cm høj, 11 cm lang og 5 cm bred.
- Pølsevognen er 7 cm høj, 6 cm bred og 7 cm dyb.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- in about 1 yearAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Enjoyable build.... butPaulPearson | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is a good (not so) little set, just over 950 pieces and one built is quite a substantial size (these are all plus points for me) Set includes a decent fire-engine, fire car, helicopter and extra scene items. It was purchased for my fire-engine/lego mad 4.5 year old son, though I did most of the building on his behalf as the buildings are quite challenging to put together and parts of the fire engine can be fiddly. Though now he is 5 he can build most of these items himself. The reason I've marked this set down is because of the way it clips together, on each side are an angled piece that sits at the top and bottom of a door frame, these are integral to the sides of the section but does not mean that the sections need to be clipped together. When you do clip the sections together you need to locate and push 4 joining pins through a quite fragile side section of each building. this fixes the whole set together in a rather awkward angle, that then does not work with any street scene or city layout. In the end I modified the buildings to allow them to be joined in one long line. I think that some lessons need to be learnt from the police station and then applied to this set to make it easier to incorporate into a street sceneByggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35Brandstation
- in about 1 yearAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Disappointing...oconnor0 | 25-34So I like this fire station. The working fire pole is great. The garage doors are awesome. It comes with a good assortment of vehicles. But. My son had a hard time building it because it kept falling apart. And it kept falling apart during play. The base plates are 4 squares (which is a great idea), but this means that the garage for the engine is built from two separate base plates that have to be attached. The pieces used to attach them are minimal and don't do a good job of keeping the garage together. It also unnecessarily increased the difficulty of the build on carpet. This is exacerbated by the fact that the garage structures have little structure to them. They are basically a series of poles built out of 2x2 blocks. The poles don't stand up to much force at all before falling over or disconnecting from the roof. There are a lot of places where it seems simple enough to add interlocking pieces, but those aren't done. This would increase the strength of the set so that it is usable in play. The revolving door (which I love) is not well built. There aren't enough connections around it to hold everything in place. The same goes for the angled connectors between the three wings (again, brilliant idea, but poorly executed). I kept having to reattach them for my son until I rebuilt the whole set to be sturdier. If this was a "display" piece, I might not care, but this isn't a display set and moving and playing with the buildings in this set became unfun. I hope this set gets redesigned with a little more strength in the build.18. april 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesYou're correct in noticing that building with LEGO® elements on a carpet is quite difficult. It's best to build on a hard surface to ensure all elements are connected firmly with strong clutch power. A soft, bouncy carpet will naturally cause builds to be less stable because connectivity will not be as strong. I suggest your builder try again on a tabletop or other hard surface.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25Brandstation
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun BuildEdgar | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!My 3 year old son worked on this with me just providing guidance. PROS: - Each section is a set on its own. We built 1 section per day (around 1 hour each). - I like how the garage doors were done. Very nice feature. - I like the rotating doors as well - The fire pole is a nice touch also. - overall it's a great set. CONS: - The hotdog vendor is a bit off and doesnt really mix well with the set. - roof of the car is not snug.Byggeerfaring: Ny LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Brandstation
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent setOshD65 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Amazing set great detail but could have had a bit more accessories on the inside but apart from that a really good buy and so fun. The fire truck is very big and a really good build but the extending arm can become loose if extended to full length. The car is a simple build but works well. The helicopter is good but quite blocky on the back but the cannon feature is excellent. Figures are great and hot dog stand is a good inclusion. Fun to play with.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Brandstation