Uanset om du bygger en kystby, solrig swimmingpool, et skib til søs eller noget helt andet fra din fantasi, er denne blå 32x32-byggeplade perfekt til at bygge, fremvise og lege kreativt med dine LEGO® kreationer på.
- Blå LEGO® byggeplade.
- Skab en kystby, solrig swimmingpool, et skib til søs, eller hvad du ellers kan forestille dig.
- Et oplagt supplement til enhver LEGO® samling.
- 32 x 32 knopper (25 x 25 cm).
- Lad kreativiteten få frit løb med LEGO® Classic sæt!
- Denne kreative byggeplade er egnet til alle i alderen 4-99 år.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- July 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0i just put my minifigures on itsubtoncbricksYT | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!pretty good for building and im the 10th person to review this so thats coolByggeerfaring: Ny LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Blå byggeplade
- April 27th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Small, very thin, too flexibletg1w | 35-44This base is very small and very thin, which makes it too flexible (you have to use it on a hard surface). Was expecting something sturdier and bigger.8. maj 2020Emily, Customer ServiceI'm sorry our LEGO® Classic Baseplate didn't match your expectations. Baseplates, like this one, are only meant to serve as the very bottom of your build. That's why they're thinner and aren't made to attach anything underneath. They're perfect for setting down on a large, flat surface like a table. Baseplates are also awesome for filling in spaces around your LEGO city, giving you the look of grass, roads, water, etc.Var dette nyttigt?15Blå byggeplade
- February 3rd, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Flimsy and needs strengtheningATMm | 19-24This base plate was a great idea but its horribly flimsy if it was as much thick as the normal plates (smaller than 16x16 plates ) it would be much better and also if it could be connectable on the bottom this is very annoying for me especially since I’m in the process of building a traction fort if i could attach the tracks beneath it would be much easier to build, and would also award me with much more space
Svar fra LEGO® SHOP5. februar 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review! Because they're meant to lay flat and act as the bedrock on which you build your creation, baseplates have a large surface area, but don't support connections on the underside. On the other hand, regular plates are meant to be used anywhere, so they need to be thicker and more rigid. They're also smaller and don't provide the same amount of building area a baseplate is able to cover. In short, they're two different types of parts for two different usage cases. Happy building!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35Blå byggeplade
- September 17th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The price. Still the priceWilliamMcCarty | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Love the baseplate. Need a few more of them. But they are so expensive for one single 32x32 stud base plate. I can't see why were they so cheap back in the 90's and now they are so expensive.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Blå byggeplade