Kom helt tæt på Big Ben! Uret blev startet første gang den 31. maj 1859, og Big Bens første toner kunne høres fra det 96 meter høje tårn Elizabeth Tower den 11. juli samme år. Denne 60 cm høje LEGO® udgave af den ikoniske bygning er en hyldest til dens konstruktion og arkitektur. Modellen har en detaljeret facade med statuer, skjolde og vinduer, et klokketårn med fire justerbare urskiver og et aftageligt tag, som giver adgang til klokketårnets indre, samt udvendige elementer, der kan bygges, bl.a. fortov, græsplæne og træ, som viser bygningens beliggenhed. Denne model er yderst velegnet til fremvisning hjemme eller på kontoret.
- Big Ben omfatter en detaljeret del af slottet Westminster Palace og det tilstødende tårn Elizabeth Tower, fire detaljerede urskiver med bevægelige time- og minutvisere samt fortov, træ og græsområde, som viser bygningens beliggenhed.
- Tag toppen af tårnet for at få adgang til klokken Big Ben.
- Sæt dine LEGO® byggeevner på en prøve!
- Specialelementer: fire urskiver med påtryk.
- Sjældne elementer: skistave, blomster og hjørneplader i støbt gylden farve samt tonede gennemsigtige elementer.
- Sættet indeholder over 4.000 LEGO® elementer.
- Alderssvarende byggeoplevelse for alle over 16 år.
- Big Ben er 60 cm høj, 44 cm bred og 20 cm dyb.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- September 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great display piece, if you have the space!Magma2050 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This Lego set comes in about 20 plastic bags split into 7 assembly steps. I would recommend only opening each set of bags as you require them, because even limiting yourself to what you need, it is easy to overwhelm yourself with pieces. It makes use of a large number of 1x1 and 1x2 plates and bricks of varying colours, and though some sections are repeated and can be built in parallel, there is enough unique construction to make assembly take some time; even with sorting each set of bags to finish it as quickly as possible, it still took 12 hours to finish (Not counting breaks for the occasional cup of tea. Even if you are not British, I suggest having several tea breaks to create the right atmosphere!). The finished model is incredibly accurate compared to the actual building - The proportions of the clock tower are slightly off but that's unavoidable because of the brick dimensions and only noticeable when placed next to a photograph. The clock function is nice, but it's a pity there's no way to make the hour hand run independently from the minute hand. A note for people who like to do their own thing with Lego - There are blanked out areas on the back face where the rest of the Houses of Parliament would connect. I checked how big this would be, and it is almost exactly the same area as a single bed takes up!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Big Ben
- June 20th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant SetMarchew84 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!The appeal of this set (whilst outside of my usual Lego Star Wars preference) was based on the Expert level and the amazing price point per piece. This actually led me to calling up the lego store weeks in advance trying in vain to reserve a set as I was sure they would sell out quickly. I wasn't disappointed! I bought the set on 15th June and rushed home to put it together. It was a very fiddly build with a lot of small pieces and I would advise enthusiasts to take their time with the build and ensure alignment of the small pieces (like the small tooth-like caps) so that the finished build is as perfect as possible. Pros- Price for a 4k+ piece set Level of building complexity Attention to detail (the minifig statues and golden flowers especially) Cons- Would have been nice if the rear of the set matched the front (if only for a more complex build and different display options) The clock turning mechanism could be a little smoother - If Lego had thought to add a working clock addition to this as an optional extra then I bet every purchaser would buy it!) The change in recent years of the green baseplate colour kinda ruins the base as it is the luminous green now used so doesn't accurately reflect what grass would look like Summary- Awesome set and a very enjoyable build. Good pricepoint and, if I compare to the Taj Mahal, whilst it isn't the biggest set released by lego it is a lot more attractive as a model. The set is huge! A great display piece but certainly not a plaything (fine by me).Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Big Ben
- January 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful build - outstanding with a light kitJewels | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I wouldn't say this was an overly fun build for myself - very repetitive pieces, especially at the beginning of the build. However, the end result is outstanding and well worth the tedious putting together. A friend bought me a light kit for this - I highly recommend getting one. Big Ben is the crowning glory of my Lego collection. It looks amazing when it's all lit up.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Big Ben
- September 10th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Slightly annoying building process, Amazing resultOSN349 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!After three years of buying sets from the modular line, I wanted to challenge myself with a slightly more challenging set. Although the set consists more than 4,000 pieces, most of them are 1 by 1, which raise some issues at my opinion. Unlike the modular sets, the Big Ben is very narrow and tall and considering most of the set is from 1 by 1 pieces, caused me to doubt its stability. It does has a frame of larger pieces however (mostly 1 by 6 and 1 by 8). Secondly, the set is heavy decorated, which of course contributes to its beauty, with that being said however, since the decorations (Like tooth pieces) are also 1 by 1, it is difficult to attach them dead straight to the building so I am finding some of them with a slight angle. Regardless to these, the set is amazing. The designer of the set used pieces in a way I could never think of by myself. There are tons of elements and at the end of the building when I built and attach the clock and its roof I was completely amazed by how impressive it is. You should really buy this set. Here is a small tip: If you can buy the set from the UK store, you can possibly save yourself some cash :-)Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Big Ben