Føj tung ildkraft til enhver LEGO® fans samling med den robuste LEGO Star Wars™ 75234 AT-AP-ganger. Denne imponerende model har leddelte ben og et udtrækkeligt tredje ben samt top og sider, der kan åbnes og afslører et detaljeret cockpit til 2 minifigurer. Modellen indeholder også et drejeligt og hævbart kanontårn øverst med sæde til en minifigur og en fjederbetjent skyder til spændende kampaction. Dette byg selv-samlerlegetøj med minifigurer af Chewbacca, klonkommandør Gree og Kashyyyk-klonsoldat samt 2 LEGO figurer af Kashyyyk-kampdroider er en fantastisk fødselsdagsgave til børn.
- Indeholder 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigurer: Chewbacca, klonkommandør Gree og Kashyyyk-klonsoldat samt 2 LEGO figurer af Kashyyyk-kampdroider.
- AT-AP-gangeren har leddelte ben og udtrækkeligt tredje ben, detaljeret cockpit til 2 minifigurer med adgang fra toppen og sidelugerne, øverste kanontårn, der kan låses, drejes og hæves og har sæde til en minifigur samt fjederbetjent skyder.
- Våben: Chewbaccas bowcaster og 4 blastere.
- Star Wars™ LEGO® figurerne af kampdroider har hovedudsmykning og overkropsfarve, der er nye i januar 2019.
- Skab dine egne actionfyldte kampe på Kashyyyk, inspireret af Star Wars™: Sith-fyrsternes hævn!
- Tag kampen op mod det seje 75233 Droidekampskib for at få endnu mere Kashyyyk-action!
- Den kejserlige Star Wars™ legetøjsganger, der kan bygges, er over 24 cm høj, 29 cm lang og 15 cm bred.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- October 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Only good things to say about this onecbstuart2 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I don't have any complaints about this set. It's worth the price considering the sizeable build and figures. The set has so many functions, my favorite of which is the front leg that can actually fold back and stay held in place. I do think it would have been nice for LEGO to include an extra clone trooper, but the figure selection is already great and I'm just hoping for any opportunity to find clones!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55AT-AP™-ganger
- September 1st, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Breaks all the timeMateo123910494 | 14-18Brother has had it built several times by me, an experienced builder, and breaks easily every time he uses it. Very bad display because of its not even Minifigure scale. Very disappointing.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35AT-AP™-ganger
- April 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well Designed & Hefty!Mikes | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This was recently bought for me as a gift from my girlfriend. I previously owned the 2008 AT-AP which I bought on eBay after it was discontinued. I have always had a love for the Walker-style Lego sets and although I’ve never managed to get my hands on an AT-AT the AT-AP is the closest I’ve gotten. This set doesn’t disappoint as a reinvention of this build. I understand it’s similar to the 2014 version but I have no familiarity with that one and can only compare to the 2008 one. In that comparison this version blows the 2008 one out the water. It is well detailed, sturdy, big (I was struck by how much bigger it is then the 2008 one) and is pretty hefty! The third leg retracts and stays retracted well with a handy mechanism that is easy to use. The top gun turret is a great size and adds really oomph to the overall look and feel of the model. The minifigure selection is great and the troopers are unique, well detailed and a standout. I would, however, have liked to have seen a 6th figure to complete all seats on the AT-AP. Just a generic trooper would’ve done nicely. I have just recently got back into building and collecting Lego after my Lego hay day as a kid and this was a great set to get back into the swing of things and it holds a lot of nostalgia for me which makes it even better. I built it over 2 days, taking a total of about 8 hours which to some may seem excessive but really allowed me to soak in the experience of the build. The build was good, the two legs slightly repetitive, but on the whole it was a pleasure. Good job guys this model looks great on a shelf and really does, as another reviewer put it, packs a punch.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55AT-AP™-ganger
- August 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0LackingFaal | 35-44Good concept but the finished product is not stable for playing.31. august 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no! We're sorry you’re having some difficulty keeping the set together. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If your AT-AP Walker ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45AT-AP™-ganger