Sus af sted til gerningssteder i Gotham City med den motoriserede LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76112 App-Controlled Batmobile! Dette seje køretøj har 2 motorer drevet af et Bluetooth-styret batteri, minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes, 4-hjulstræk og 2 dobbelte knopskydere. Det er let at downloade apppen, så du kan styre køretøjet fra din smartphone eller tablet. Sættet indeholder også en minifigur af Batman™, der er ny i august 2018.
- Minifigur af Batman™, der er ny i august 2018.
- Dette motoriserede batmobil-legetøj har 2 motorer drevet af et Bluetooth-styret batteri, minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes, 4-hjulstræk og 2 dobbelte knopskydere.
- 11 batvåben og -elementer, der er nye i august 2018, så du kan tilpasse din model og minifigur.
- Tryk ned på taget for at tænde og slukke for køretøjet.
- Styr batmobilen via appen med din smartphone eller tablet.
- Download appen fra App Store eller Google Play. Husk at bede dine forældre om lov, før du går på nettet.
- Bruger batterier (medfølger ikke). Se type og antal på produktets emballage.
- Kun beregnet til indendørs brug.
- Batmobilen er over 9 cm høj, 19 cm lang og 13 cm bred.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- August 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Absolute Blast to play with!Alomoac | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I really expected the Batmobile to be faster but overall it was still a joy to play with. The Batman Arkham Knight based mini-figure is really detailed and so is the overall design of the Batmobile.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55App-Controlled Batmobile
- September 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0RC Batmobile, made of LEGO?!?!?RandomLuck | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I'll be honest- as cool as this looked, I never would have spent the amount that it cost. Especially with such few pieces go put together... but I this one got added to our collection as a birthday present from my fiance and daughter. I ended up quite surprised of how long it took me to put together a mere 321 piece set, even though I was also watching tv. It took me longer to build the 1k+ bb8 that we got a while back! It was confusing to figure out where to get the app to control it, and it can be finicky when it needs to reconnect to a device. However, it is Very fun to drive around, and surprisingly sturdy! (We may or may not have Batman drive through the LEGO ruble of a crumbled Gotham City....) I also really enjoy the two different app interfaces to operate it! Different sounds, functions, and different styles of control. Pretty dang cool. I am very happy to have it added to my/our collection, and glad that the entire family can enjoy it for hours of fun!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55App-Controlled Batmobile
- November 22nd, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Giant wires sticking outJakasm | 45-54Overall a fairly simple build- some nice engineering with the technic pieces at the beginning of the build but not as much for some of the finishing pieces toward the end. I’ve not connected thr Bluetooth yet so I won’t comment on that ( but I’ve read it really sucks - but will update my review after I get it set up and try out the controls) My biggest complaint is the wires that connect the battery to the engines- A door is hinged to try to cover over these but it fails miserably. The wires are too long and press the door back open. Additionally the bat icon on this little hinges door pops off very easily when you try to close it- This feature was poorly designed in my opinion. The set also came with several interesting bat themed pieces - But for some of them no use is given for them in the instructions- ( my son saw the picture in the instructions showing this multitude of pieces but on the particular page none of them are used in that step- kinda strange. Later some of them are placed. I’ll include some pics of the crumby back battery hatch with the giant wires sticking out and the icon that falls off when you try to ouch the hatch closed24. november 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I know those wires can get a little tricky, but you'll have the best results if you thread the wires around each other a bit, that way they keep each other in check. You should be able to get the door to stay at a 90 degree angle to its hinges. As for those extra bat-pieces, we make a pack of them for use in a variety of bat-sets. Some sets may end up with bats they don't use, in which case you can add them anywhere you like to decoration, or make something else cool that uses them.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25App-Controlled Batmobile
- December 4th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0App doesn't work - wheels lock in place - uselessallnamestaken | 65 eller overThe app doesn't connect, many others have also noted this. It is unrelated to phone OS or bluetooth version as both are current and can see the batmobile. Agree with other reviews that there is too much cabling sticking out at the rear. Would be nice to switch the gearing to free roll for play without the app. Disappointing at best, definitely not worth the gamble on the app connection and will not be buying any other "remote" controlled builds through LEGO.
Svar fra LEGO® SHOP10. december 2019Philipp, Customer ServiceWe're sorry that your experience with this set was spoiled by connection issues. Please make sure that you are connecting to the hub via the app and not through your phone's settings. It is also necessary for location services to be turned on as this is a technical requirement of Bluetooth Low Energy technology. If you are still experiencing connection issues please have a chat with one of our friendly experts. You can find us at LEGO.build/Service.Var dette nyttigt?15App-Controlled Batmobile