Slut dig til mester Luke, der træner Rey i sin bjerghytte. Dette LEGO® Star Wars legetøj indeholder en hytte med detaljeret interiør, aftageligt tag, der gør det nemmere at lege, lille bålstedsmodel og drejelig træningsfunktion med klippeblok, der kan åbnes med sværdslagsfunktion. Med 2 minifigurer og en porg-figur kan denne LEGO klodsudgave af Lukes bolig fra Star Wars: The Last Jedi hensætte Star Wars fans til en galakse af Jedi-eventyr.
- Minifigurer af Luke Skywalker og Rey samt en porg-figur.
- Hytte, der kan bygges, med aftageligt tag, der giver lettere adgang til interiøret, som indeholder en seng, der kan foldes væk, lille køkken, stofdør, pind til porgen, lille bålstedsmodel og træningsfunktion med klippeblok, der kan åbnes.
- Våben: Lukes stav og Reys lyssværd og træningspind.
- Tilbehør: køkkenelementer.
- Genskab dine egne actionfyldte scener fra storfilmen Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- Dette LEGO® Star Wars legetøj er egnet til børn i alderen 7-12 år.
- Hytten er over 11 cm høj , 11 cm bred og 17 cm dyb.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- February 16th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ahch-To island trainingJakeypoos | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!The build: This set is from the last jedi and is very reminiscent of the huts that Luke lives in on the island and is very accurate to the movie how you can recreate scenes from the film like when Rey is training and slices the rock which is integrated very well into a play feature for the set. There is also a camp fire at the front of the build. The hut itself has some good sticker detailing and is a very sturdy and well put together, there is a cloth piece instead of a door and a detachable roof for better access to the inside that holds a kitchen area, flip up bed and fish basket inside. There is also another play feature where you can knock out side of the wall of the hut. The minifigures: The Minifigs of the set are Luke Skywalker, Rey and a porg. The Luke minifig is great and awesome to get in a small set, he has a brand new hair mould and cape with some great printing and I am very pleased with his figure. The Rey has some good printing and is very accurate to the movie.the porg is also a great inclusion but for the price I would have preferred another one to be included. Overall: This is a very good set with some great figs and I would definitely recommend this to any fan of Lego star wars or the last jedi even though I do find it a bit overpriced and some accuracy issues to the film . I would give this set a 9/10!Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Ahch-To ø-træning
- January 16th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool Little Set, Great MinifigsBarberSam13 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is a really cool little set, you get a couple of great minifigs aswell as a small Porg which is easily put together. The build itself took me about 40 minutes and that was with me taking my time, so it doesn't take too long at all to build, however the whole process is really good fun and makes a great little scene. There are a couple of play features included in this set, you can make one section of the wall fly away with a small hidden flick mechanism, aswell as a spinning boulder which opens up, you get a fabric door which looks really good and the whole interior is really nicely done, even though it is small you get quite alot of detail crammed into this set, it also comes with a bonfire, a fold away bed and a small kitchen area! The main draw to this set for me was the minifigs, as you get a really awesome Luke Skywalker which I wanted to add to my Star Wars minifig collection, as well as a Rey minifig which also looks really cool and is another great character to have. It's nice that you get a little Porg figure with this set as its a much cheaper way of getting one as the only other set this comes in is the new Millenium Falcon (as far as i know), so its great to get one of these too. So overall I rate this 4/5 as its a great little set, great value for money, a cool little build, looks good on a desk or anything like that, some cool minifigs and it can work as either a little display set or has many play functions. Really good little setByggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Ahch-To ø-træning
- January 12th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Neat SetJeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!A good set to start off my Last Jedi collection. Interesting build and good to play with, lots of nice features such as the collapsing side wall and the turntable at the side. Overall nice little set, and good value for money.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Ahch-To ø-træning
- January 13th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great characters, but a little crampedCosmopoiesis | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Looks great, lots of neat accessories, and two great characters to play with. If only you had some room to do anything with them. The set is just big enough to build Luke's man cave and to cram in both mini-figures on opposite sides of the house. If you are looking to re-create any scenes, have a training montage, or do anything other than have spin Rey in circle and have Luke stand around with a stick you'll have to find it elsewhere. You can only have Rey break the boulder so many times. There really isn't much room for the imagination to take flight. What if Kylo Ren shows up? No room for a right here. I guess he and Luke could drink a cup of coffee and feed berries to a porg. I guess that I am saying here is that they could have included a larger base plate. This feels more like part of a larger set than something meant to stand alone. For that reason I have to give this a 2-brick rating for Play Experience. You have two great characters here but you'll have to take them elsewhere for them to have an adventure. But the characters and good enough that I do recommend getting this, especially if you some of the other set's and enjoy mixing and mingling to create your own, non-canon stories and cross-overs.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35Ahch-To ø-træning