Kør sejren hjem i denne LEGO® Speed Champions udgave af den lynhurtige 458 Italia GT2! Denne racerklar bil kan bygges med alle de seje Ferrari-detaljer fra den aerodynamiske racerbil. Sæt de cool og unikke fælge fast og sæt racerkøreren ind i førerkabinen. Konkurrér mod vennerne i et LEGO® Speed Champions løb om vinderpokalen! Indeholder en kører minifigur og tilbehør.
- Racerkører minifigur og tilbehør.
- Aftagelig forrude, førerkabine, aftagelige hjul, unikke fælge og autentiske Ferrari-detaljer.
- Racerkørerdragt med Ferrari-detaljer.
- Tilbehør: hjelm, svensknøgle og sølvfarvet vinderpokal.
- Tjek hjulene med svensknøglen.
- Tag forruden af og sæt minifiguren i førerkabinen.
- Kør ræs mod dine venners LEGO® Speed Champions biler, og vind pokalen!
- 4 cm høj, 14 cm lang og 5 cm bred.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- April 10th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very respectable setFatherLego | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!My son got all of these sets except for the Ferrari Scuderia Truck for his Birth Day. First, I must say that this car, and the other cars look nothing like the real cars. This is OK because my 8 year old son is not a car freak like me. He loves the cars and how you can change the tire covers. He has races with his friends with all the cars and the Porsche 911 finish line. Than he fixes the cars that crashed in the McLaren Mercedes Pit Stop. The build on some of the cars was a bit challenging for him so I helped. All of the sets in this line are a very good price for the piece count. They have wonderful play ability, but I must say once again, that these look nothing like the real cars, but that will not be a problem for most kids who just want to play with them. But, for car collectors, this will be a setback. I would recommend this set, and all the other sets, to kids that don't care about the realism of the cars and just want to play. For those of you who want them to look like the real cars just for show... I personally, as a Lego fan since I was a kid, would go for the Lego cars. But if you want a realistic looking model car to put on a shelf, just go for a model car.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55458 Italia GT2
- March 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0mrjay17 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I have always been a fan collecting cars and all and have been waiting a long time for this to come. :) real life like cars where the LEGO minifigures race them. Now cause of this I'm looking into building a custom Speedway for the cars. The Mercedes helps you how to build a Stage point in a garage, the Start and finish line from the Porsche 991 set can be added, and many other things too. I am really looking forward in seeing LEGO continue this Speed Champion franchise for a long time. Maybe even throw in a poll of what cars people would like to see. Heck maybe even add Nascar or WRC cars.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55458 Italia GT2
- May 31st, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Almost excellentjonaskid | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!First of, the things I enjoy about this product: - A very satisfying building experience for the size, lots of detail and fun building techniques - Excellent value for the money - Gorgeous product, fits well in any lego or automobile display - I can only imagine that it will do the delights of any kid that enjoys motorsports What I didn't enjoy that much: - I wish it featured printed parts (besides the glass cockpit). I don't overly enjoy applying stickers and this product has a ton of them, some of them quite small.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45458 Italia GT2
- August 1st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun build!sonofajelly | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This model is, of the four stand-alone cars from Speed Champion theme, the most challenging (still easy) and therefore the most fun build! Although the number of stickers and a little paranoia to put on the stickers perfectly played some part in it, still, I am more than satisfied with the purchase. Plus the car looks amazing, and have the best looking mini-figure (with a trophy!) out of the four sets, too. This was my first Speed Champion purchase and I loved it so much I bought three more models and the Ferrari F40!!!Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55458 Italia GT2