Byg en LEGO® Speed Champions version af en klassisk bil – 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. Den er ideel til fremvisning eller racerløb og har førerkabine til minifigur, aftagelig forrude, hjul med gummidæk, gyldne fælge og autentiske designdetaljer. I dette byg selv-legetøj medfølger en minifigur og en "tidstavle", der kan bygges, til ægte racerscener.
- Minifigur af en klassisk Ford-racerkører.
- Racerklar 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback, der kan bygges, med førerkabine til minifigur, aftagelig forrude, hjul med gummidæk og gyldne fælge, gennemsigtige lygteelementer, racerfarver, klistermærker med racergrafik og autentiske designdetaljer.
- Tag forruden af, og sæt minifiguren i bilen.
- "Tidstavle", der kan bygges, med digitalt display og klistermærker med Ford-logo.
- Tilbehør: Ford-racerkørerens hjelm.
- 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback er over 5 cm høj, 14 cm lang og 6 cm bred.
- "Tidstavlen" er over 6 cm høj, 4 cm bred og under 1 cm dyb.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- August 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must-have Mustang ModelLivingRoomLego | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I got this Mustang as a gift with purchase a while ago and at first it sat in a pile of "to be built" sets but I'm kicking myself that I didn't build it earlier, because it's great. I'd always thought that the Speed Champions series looked a little overpriced for what they were but after building this I realise where the money is going. It's robust enough to be played with by the kids without breaking every couple of minutes but also detailed enough to be a good display piece. After building this I went out and picked up 3 more Speed Champions cars and I'm sure anyone who bought this would do the same. My only negatives across this and the other sets in the series (and it's a personal one that I know some people don't share) is that the "extra" bits are a bit of a nothing. On this set the timing board, whilst nice really doesn't add anything and on some of the larger sets there's a lot of add on bits that aren't needed. I also think that there are a lot of stickers to be applied in these and it would be better to go for more printed pieces. Understandably this would add to the cost, but maybe by doing away with the extra bits the cost could even up? Overall this is a great build and whilst I enjoyed building it, the true sign of success was the enjoyment my sons got from it when they got up in the morning and found it waiting for them.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- December 12th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great build, horrible look.PcMcMan | 14-18I love ford cars and how they look, both my parents own a car from ford and I hope to get my own one soon, but this is a horrible looking car due to the stickers. I can tolerate stickers, but the designs on some of them are just advertising LEGO like it doesn't matter that their logo is on the top of every stud. I am also upset that Lego randomly closed my review and made me have to retype it all. I currently have it in several pieces without any plan to rebuild.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?351968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- July 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Adie | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Stickers were easier then some other sets to get right. Fun build.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- July 21st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mustang. What to say more?Tozz | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I'm not a fan of Ford, but I'm a fan of Mustangs! I bought it because of the brand and the minifigure (the vintage suit and the huge logo on the back are awesome). The pictures don't give a perfect representation of the real thing. The only negative side from this Speed Champions: stickers. This one has a LOT of stickers. Too much in my own opinion, but the two-tone body gives it a competition side. So the stickers are just a great addition in this one, as they are not necessary to the distinct shape of the car. The new Camaro ZL1 is a good example of a build that NEEDS stickers to look like the real thing. Even the rear lights are not brick-made... This is a good side of this horse: rear and front part. The bumpers are accurate and we can recognize this car among others even without the logo. I'm thinking of buying a second set and making an all-black Mustang. Or maybe a Bullit version, so many options! Oh, and thanks for the extra printed logo brick! 4.5 bricksByggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback