Neem de leiding en win de grote bootrace met je LEGO® City Raceboot met gestroomlijnde romp, afneembare cockpitvoorruit en grote motoren plus 2 boeien en een racebootpiloot minifiguur.
- Inclusief racebootpiloot minifiguur
- Raceboot met gestroomlijnde romp, afneembare cockpitvoorruit en grote motoren
- Geef gas in de raceboot en neem het op tegen je vrienden
- Accessoires: 2 boeien (1 rode en 1 groene) en een reddingsboei
- De raceboot is 5 cm hoog, 13 cm lang en 6 cm breed
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 90 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- March 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice continuation of the Great Vehicles seriesWizardOfOz | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I really liked the Great Vehicles series that Lego did before and this Race Boat is a nice spiritual successor to it. Perhaps the most eye-catching characteristics of this set are the lime green and black pieces as well as the enormous V8 motor at the back of the boat. The engine detail is remarkable for a minifigure set though the size of it permits such detail and there is even a piece that resembles a crankshaft. The little details where transparent red pieces are used to indicate the port side of the boat and transparent red pieces to indicate starboard. This lines up nicely with the trans red and green buoys that come with the set. While the minifigure doesn't colour match the boat's colours, I like it because it makes him stand out and the blue colours of his overalls and helmet give something of a nautical/aquatic impression. The life jacket is a nice touch and reflects Lego's evolution of some minifigure accessories as this life jacket is slightly more detailed and much less bulky that the design from 1990s sets. The stickers are quite easy to apply though the two on the bottom need a little more attention but the 90 degree corners at the back of them simple enough to line up. Overall, this was a really fun little build. Like set 60113, this reminds me of the little vehicle sets I had in the late 80s/early 90s albeit with more pieces today.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Raceboot
- September 9th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Way To StartBrimtosis | 19-24Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I hadn't purchased a LEGO set in a few years now, and this one caught my eye as I walked past it. I decided to pick it up, and see how it was. I must say I was blown away by how simple, yet intricate, this little set was. I loved the engine build. Just the small touches of it having a small shaft inside it from one of the blocks you can attach wheels to, and the use of the clips to make the vents angled, it was just amazing. Not only was the build fun, but the end result... well, you can see from the pictures that this is one cool vehicle. All in all, it put a smile on my face, and before I knew it I was already thinking of getting another set. Would highly recommend to anyone interested in introducing, or even re-introducing, LEGO into someone's life.Bruikbaar?55Raceboot
- May 28th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0NostalgiaSMRacing | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This set is unique for me, in that I actually have a hard time telling someone how I feel about it. It was an easy build, and has some nice details for such a small set, but really, this set is the embodiment of nostalgia for me. Somehow, this set recalls to me the sets I spent the late 80 and early 90s playing with, and whenever I look at it, I can't help but want to open my bins that hold a lifetime of collecting, and just start racing them around the room. Whatever Lego did here, they got it right in a way that very few haveBouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Raceboot
- November 6th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0TheMasterBuilderof2013 | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Not much to say about this one. Has great detail in such a small set. The engine looks great and it is very aerodynamically built. The color scheme is great and I love the buoys that come with it.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Raceboot