Hanzo vs. GenjiHanzo vs. Genji3.87558.
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Je favoriete Overwatch® fan kan nu de Hanamura dojo van LEGO® stenen bouwen met de set LEGO Overwatch 75971 Hanzo vs. Genji. Met dit Overwatch speelgoed, dat is gebaseerd op de internationaal bekroonde team-actiegame, kun je het dramatische gevecht om de Hanamura dojo tussen de rivaliserende drakenbroers Hanzo en cyborgninja Genji naspelen. Deze set, die onder meer wapens van de zeer herkenbare Overwatch helden en een bouwbare dojo bevat, is geweldig voor kinderen om de actie uit de game na te spelen, terwijl oudere fans hem als blikvanger naast hun game-setup kunnen zetten.
- Inclusief Hanzo, Genji en Shimada Henchman minifiguren.
- De Hanamura dojo heeft een wapenrek, een health pack en 2 verborgen schijfschieters die de drakengeesten van de broers uitbeelden.
- Wapens van Overwatch® personages: het Ryu-Ichimonji zwaard van Genji en de Storm Bow van Hanzo.
- Overwatch® van Blizzard Entertainment, de makers van het legendarische World of Warcraft®, heeft in korte tijd een wereldwijde community van gepassioneerde volgelingen opgebouwd. Er zijn geanimeerde onlineseries en strips verschenen naar aanleiding van de game en er worden spannende internationale e-sportevenementen georganiseerd.
- LEGO® Overwatch® sets vormen het perfecte cadeau voor fans van de zeer populaire game Overwatch.
- Het Hanamura dojo bouwspeelgoed is ca. 11 cm hoog, 22 cm breed en 9 cm diep.
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 90 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- in 4 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Solid build, minifigures fall shortTahuKenobi850 | 19-24Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!The main Hanamura build of the set is well executed, with fun play features and the always welcome addition of a health pack. The guard minifigure is also a fun reference to the Dragons cinematic and an unexpected inclusion. Genji and Hanzo however, could have been improved a bit. Genji is mostly a good figure, his new helmet mold looks pretty good and is accurate to the character. as with most minifigures across all lego themes, his torso printing is amazing. the dragonblade isn't quite perfect but it's as close as lego could get so I'll take it. The one thing that really brings Genji down is his lack of a face. even the generic clone trooper face would be better than his silver head. Genji is a cyborg, and, as demonstrated in the Dragons cinematic this is adapting, is human and still has at least his eyes intact, so this feels like an oversight. 4/5 While hanzo at least manages to have a face, and a good new hair mold and bow, his trademark tattoos are not depicted anywhere on his torso or arm. they are an important part of Hanzo's apearance and show up on all of his in-game skins that show his arm. With every other character managing a perfect torso print, his failure to do that knocks Hanzo down a bit, 3/5 All in all, a solid set with decent minifigures, that I'd still recommend to fans of Hanzo, Genji, or Hanamura, as well as anyone trying to collect all of the heroes (like myself), and fans of Ninjago.Bouwervaring: Gevorderde LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?35Hanzo vs. Genji
- in 2 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0LEGO PresentMoltenCore | 25-34I got this Lego set as a gift from my brother for my name day. He thought that it is good gift because i am casually playing with the game and we used to play alot with LEGO when we were children. I have not built or played with LEGO for about 20 years. I have enjoyed putting the set together. It makes a fine display. However at first i thought that i have quality issue because the printing on Hanzo's chest is abit weird. It does not match the color of his face/arm. Then i found out here it is more of a common problem. Minifigures Shimada Guard In my opinion the Shimada guard looks the best of the three. I really liked the suit printing and the facial expression. The hair piece reminded me of Elvis Presley. The character comes with a gun accessory which is well done molded piece. Hanzo The character is beautifully done with only a few flaws. The chest and arm missing the dragon tattoo and as i have mentioned earlier the color of the chest if abit off - looks pale. The design on the legs and torso are spectacular. Facial expression and hair is on point. The character comes with a quiver and bow which i did not liked at all. It is a 20years old mold from my childhood that does not represent his Storm bow in any way. Genji My least favourite is Genji. He has a nicely done torso and leg printing. The head is a simple metallic grey piece without facial expression or printing. The helm looks oversized like a Funko Pop set. The figure comes with 2 shurikens which i liked but the sword on the otherhand is another 20years old mold which does not represent his Dragon Blade.Bouwervaring: Beginnende LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?35Hanzo vs. Genji
- in 9 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Could have been betterlegitkhajiit | 19-2475971 is a fairly decent set, but in my view the weakest of the current range. The build is perfectly good and conveys a nice enough scene but it seems a bit empty? Hanzo looks pretty good, even with the printing issues on his torso. His new hair piece looks really nice and is very versatile. I like his face print as well, which is also very useful. Genji looks very good. His prints and suitably shiny and well done, and his new helmet piece is very impressive. The other figure I think is a waste of the set's budget. I'd rather have seen either another hero or more build in the set itself. I know he is seen in the CGI short the set is based off, but he doesn't add much to the set. Maybe swapping him for Zenyatta would have made more sense? Not my favourite set of the range but Hanzo and Genji definitely are good enough.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?35Hanzo vs. Genji
- in about 1 monthAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.02nd Overwatch Set with Grey Skin ToneDerechoStorm | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Great set overall. Love the look and will definitely buy some Ninjago sets to add to the feel of this scene. Only disappointment is the Hanzo Minifigure. As another has stated the Left Shoulder chest patch does not match the arm, nor the face. I thought this was just an oversight. However, just purchased another set with the character Mercy and same issue, though this time it's her face that is greyed.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Hanzo vs. Genji