Help het LEGO® City reddingsteam en vlieg mee met de ambulancehelikopter! Dit leuke speelgoed heeft rotors die kunnen draaien, een luik aan de achterkant, een landingsgestel en ruimte voor een brancard binnenin. Ook inclusief een snowboard, radio-elementen en 3 minifiguren.
- Inclusief 3 minifiguren: een piloot, een dokter en een snowboarder.
- De set bestaat uit een rood-gele ambulancehelikopter met rotors die draaien, een landingsgestel, een luik aan de achterkant en ruimte voor een brancard binnenin.
- Laat de rotor draaien en stijg op met de helikopter.
- Open het luik om de brancard in de achterkant te plaatsen.
- Accessoire-elementen: een snowboard, een brancard en een radio.
- Dit leuke speelgoed is geschikt voor kinderen van 5-12 jaar.
- De helikopter is ca. 10 cm hoog, 29 cm lang en 9 cm breed.
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 90 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- September 17th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very good play experienceZachomara | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This was actually the first lego set that my kid named one of the minifigures, which made me really happy to see that he was using his imagination well. The helicopter has since been used as a rescue helicopter, and evacuation helicopter, gotten stolen by bad guys, and more, so the play utility is definitely there. I'll run the risk of repeating myself with the other reviewers when I say you can't put the medic into the back well. Half of her stays outside the helicopter in a very precarious position, so much so that she was dropped at one time and lost for almost two weeks before I found her hiding under the recliner. That's definitely a problem that I assume the designers are aware of. As for the cockpit of the helicopter, I have a couple things to say, I was dissapointed that I didn't see a seat or any kinds of controls on the interior. (I'm nitpicky, I know) But it bugged me to the point where I got a one of my old radar pieces, a seat, and one of my old antennas for joysticks (I know helicopters have two, but I could only find one.) to spruce up the cabin. I di like the fact that there was room for that, though, and I have a feeling that this thing will be around for a long time to play with.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Ambulancehelikopter
- December 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Better than expectedEarlFiendishCrab | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Excellent helicopter that presents in person far better than I expected, Mr 4 year old was very happy indeed. The helicopter is bigger than the box suggests, very nice sleek design and bright colors. And a fun albeit simple build. Considering it is part of the city range, I have three relatively minor criticisms that don't detract from the target audiences enjoyment. (1) The recuse person cannot fit inside the helicopter, but getting it inside if it 'could' fit, would be fiddly anyways. (2) The cockpit is extremely basic, no seat, no control sticks, the back of the cockpit looks messy. (3) Super picky - the 'ambulance' decals on rear are exactly in the best place to hold the helicopter, not sure how long that last? One thing I do really like is the lack of a winch, WHAT! you say? Yeah, well every other helicopter we have has one, and Mr 4 year loves them, loves hooking them onto things and running >>> that way. I get sick of repairing them. So for us at least less is more. Overall, great set.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Ambulancehelikopter
- December 28th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0We need to talk about your female faces, Lego.Gluff | 19-24When the first official pictures of this set surfaced the web, I was vaguely excited for the Ambulence Helicopter. I love snow boarding and I was happy with the inclusion of the snowboarder as a patient because I didn't have one. Also the Helicopter is actually quite different from the standard Lego City helicopters I am so sick of. The color scheme for the Helicopter is rather unique, especially considering it's an ambulance related vehicle (who's color scheme is usually red and white). Yeah so far the experience was pretty good. And if it weren't for the fact that the female minifigure ruined the experience I would have given this a perfect review. I am so sick of this generic smile appearing on every female minifigure face. This first began to irk me when the same face was used for the 21310 Ideas set: The Old Fishing Store. Every male minifigure in that set had a unique face that distinguished them from the rest. They had varied mouths, beards, eyebrows, etc. However the only female minifigure was stuck with the same old generic smiley, just like every other female Minifigure. It is now 2018 and this trend is still continuing. I get that it's hard to make female designs distinguishable while still looking pretty, however this can still be achieved as proven by the Lego Minifigure series, Creator lines, and action themed City sets. Even still, without the different colored lipstick I would have a hard time differentiating one figure with the other. But I still prefer this over the other option. I am eternally greatful more female Minifigures are appearing in Lego sets nowadays. 2015 and beyond was a turning point in diversity and I hope it continues beyondward. I love Lego and I hope it continues to create diverse Lego sets along with their Minifigures. I hope in the future female minifigures will have diverse faces.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?25Ambulancehelikopter
- February 15th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun setBricksRN | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!My son (3) was thrilled when he saw the box because of the helicopter. While he's younger than the age listed on the box, I have fun building the sets and he has fun playing with them. He spent the hour build time playing with the mini-figures while I built the helicopter itself. The instructions are easy to follow, the build is quick, and the final assembled piece looks really good. I have only one (very minor) complaint, and that is that the second figure (female) should have a helmet as well for when they're in "flight mode."Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Ambulancehelikopter