Bouw je eigen LEGO® Speed Champions versie van een klassieke auto: de Ford Mustang Fastback uit 1968. Ideaal om tentoon te stellen of om mee te racen. De auto is voorzien van een minifiguurcockpit, een afneembare voorruit, wielen met rubberen banden en goudkleurige velgen en allerlei realistische details. Dit bouwspeelgoed wordt geleverd met een minifiguur en een bouwbaar 'tijdmetingsbord', zodat je echte races kunt naspelen.
- Inclusief een minifiguur van een klassieke Ford coureur.
- De 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback om zelf te bouwen is klaar om te racen en voorzien van een cockpit met plaats voor een minifiguur en afneembare voorruit, wielen met rubberen banden en goudkleurige velgen, transparante lampelementen, racekleuren, racestickers en authentieke details.
- Haal de voorruit eraf om de minifiguur achter het stuur te kunnen zetten.
- Inclusief bouwbaar 'tijdmetingsbord' met digitaal scherm en Ford logostickers.
- Ook inclusief de helm van de Ford coureur.
- Dit bouwspeelgoed is geschikt voor kinderen van 7-14 jaar.
- De 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback is ca. 5 cm hoog, 14 cm lang en 6 cm breed.
- Het 'tijdmetingsbord' is ca. 6 cm hoog, 4 cm breed en 1 cm diep.
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 180 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- May 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must-have Mustang ModelLivingRoomLego | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I got this Mustang as a gift with purchase a while ago and at first it sat in a pile of "to be built" sets but I'm kicking myself that I didn't build it earlier, because it's great. I'd always thought that the Speed Champions series looked a little overpriced for what they were but after building this I realise where the money is going. It's robust enough to be played with by the kids without breaking every couple of minutes but also detailed enough to be a good display piece. After building this I went out and picked up 3 more Speed Champions cars and I'm sure anyone who bought this would do the same. My only negatives across this and the other sets in the series (and it's a personal one that I know some people don't share) is that the "extra" bits are a bit of a nothing. On this set the timing board, whilst nice really doesn't add anything and on some of the larger sets there's a lot of add on bits that aren't needed. I also think that there are a lot of stickers to be applied in these and it would be better to go for more printed pieces. Understandably this would add to the cost, but maybe by doing away with the extra bits the cost could even up? Overall this is a great build and whilst I enjoyed building it, the true sign of success was the enjoyment my sons got from it when they got up in the morning and found it waiting for them.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- August 18th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cruising Back into LegoBlueSpaceGuy76 | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!When I was a kid pretty much everything I played with was Lego. My brother and I had a full city built throughout our bedroom that often changed, but never came down (the to of the dressers was the moon for the space sets). I had been away from Lego for some time, but after getting into Lego Dimensions and loving the feeling of putting together those little micro-kits, I had to get my hands on something bigger. The Speed Champions '66 Mustang Fastback is my first foray back into Lego in quite some time, and I loved it! The predominantly green coloring is reminiscent of the iconic Mustang from the movie "Bullitt" (I've named the minifig Steve), and while it pulls visual cues from various Mustang designs it's easily recognizable as a Mustang. (On a side note, I'd love to find all the green pieces in red and build Wheels with this set from the old Pole Position cartoon.) When it's assembled it feels solid in my hand, this things not going to break apart, and there's nothing loose that feels like it's going to flop around or come off (like the exhaust pipes). (BTW, I said build time was an hour, but truthfully I didn't pay attention to time.) The additional piece of the time trial counter is a nice touch, but I would have preferred something more pit-stop looking. But that's just me. All-in-all I couldn't be more pleased with my first build with Lego in such a long time. I had so much fun putting this together that I immediately wanted to pull it apart and rebuild it. It a great set, a great build, and a great model when fished. It's an excellent start to my new collection, and I think it would make a great addition to anyone's growing collection. Next, on to Voltron...Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- July 29th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great build, horrible look.PcMcMan | 14-18I love ford cars and how they look, both my parents own a car from ford and I hope to get my own one soon, but this is a horrible looking car due to the stickers. I can tolerate stickers, but the designs on some of them are just advertising LEGO like it doesn't matter that their logo is on the top of every stud. I am also upset that Lego randomly closed my review and made me have to retype it all. I currently have it in several pieces without any plan to rebuild.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?351968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- January 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mustang. What to say more?Tozz | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I'm not a fan of Ford, but I'm a fan of Mustangs! I bought it because of the brand and the minifigure (the vintage suit and the huge logo on the back are awesome). The pictures don't give a perfect representation of the real thing. The only negative side from this Speed Champions: stickers. This one has a LOT of stickers. Too much in my own opinion, but the two-tone body gives it a competition side. So the stickers are just a great addition in this one, as they are not necessary to the distinct shape of the car. The new Camaro ZL1 is a good example of a build that NEEDS stickers to look like the real thing. Even the rear lights are not brick-made... This is a good side of this horse: rear and front part. The bumpers are accurate and we can recognize this car among others even without the logo. I'm thinking of buying a second set and making an all-black Mustang. Or maybe a Bullit version, so many options! Oh, and thanks for the extra printed logo brick! 4.5 bricksBouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback