THE LEGO GROUP ANNOUNCES NEW LEGO® STAR WARS™ HELMET AND DROID CONSTRUCTION SETS INSPIRED BY THE DARK SIDE
Billund, March 25, 2021: Today, the LEGO Group revealed three new LEGO® Star Wars™ construction sets for adult builders to recreate some of the most iconic designs from the Star Wars galaxy.
The new sets will feature two iconic additions to the LEGO Star Wars helmet collection first revealed last year - a bust inspired by Darth Vader™ and one in the likeness of a loyal Scout Trooper™. Moreover, a stunning new model honouring the imposing Imperial Probe Droid™ completes the trio.
Designed for adults and experienced LEGO builders with a passion for the Star Wars galaxy, fans can now build, display and pay homage to the Dark Lord of the Sith™ by taking on these new building challenges.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ Darth Vader™ Helmet (75304) - capture the sinister look of the Star Wars icon and ultimate villain, with the 834-piece displayable model. Offering an immersive building experience, the finished helmet makes an impressive display piece.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ Scout Trooper™ Helmet (75305) - the stunning 471-piece helmet has been created as an homage to the Scout Troopers’ ultimate reconnaissance and infiltration abilities. Dust off your speeder bike and enjoy recreating every contour and detail with LEGO bricks.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ Imperial Probe Droid™ (75306) - adult builders can recreate scenes from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back on the ice planet Hoth™ when constructing this distinctive droid. The 683-piece model features a transparent pole to ‘suspend’ the droid over the buildable snowy scene.
“Some of our favourite Star Wars characters have the most profound, intimidating on-screen presences, despite the fact that you can’t see their facial expressions,” says Jens Kronvold Frederiksen, Creative Director, LEGO Star Wars. “In recreating the sinister helmets of Darth Vader and the Scout Trooper, it was important to capture the details and essential features that people around the world will recognise, even those who aren’t too familiar with the Star Wars galaxy. I think all three display sets are extremely cool and I hope fans will enjoy the building process and be thrilled to display them once complete.”
Passionate builders can enjoy some time to relax as they take on these complex creative challenges, recreating every authentic detail in true LEGO style. When done with the build, the models can be displayed with a bespoke plaque to put the final touch that will make the perfect desk ornament or centrepiece in the home for Star Wars fans.
The sets will be priced between $49.99 - $69.99 USD/ €49.99 – €69.99 EUR/ £44.99 – £59.99 GBP and will be available for pre-order from March 25th, 2021 from LEGO.com and other retailers, and on general sale globally from April 26th.
Further information about the new LEGO® Star Wars™ construction sets
LEGO® Star Wars™ Darth Vader™ Helmet
- 834 pieces.
- Measures over 8 in. (20 cm) high, 5.5 in. (15 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (14cm) deep.
- Price: $69.99 USD/ €69.99 EUR/ £59.99 GBP
LEGO® Star Wars™ Scout Trooper™ Helmet
- 471 pieces.
- Measures over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 4.5 in. (11 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep.
- Price: $49.99 USD/ €49.99 EUR/ £44.99 GBP
Read more about helmets here: www.LEGO.com/themes/star-wars/helmets
LEGO® Star Wars™ Imperial Probe Droid™
- 683 pieces.
- Measures over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 9 in. (24 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep.
- Price: $59.99 USD/ €69.99 EUR/ £59.99 GBP