Police Prisoner TransportCity
Your Creator 3in1 gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
This LEGO® City Police Prisoner Transport (60276) toy comes with characters from the LEGO City Adventures TV series. Kids can reenact scenes and create their own exciting stories featuring police hero Duke DeTain and notorious crooks Snake Rattler and Clara The Criminal. A prisoner transport truck with jailbreak function, crook's souped-up tow truck and Duke's cool black motorcycle set the scene for explosive action.
Cool police playset for kids
This fun police toy comes with an easy-to-follow construction guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools that help young LEGO builders become master builders. Instructions Plus is part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets.
The inspiring world of LEGO City
LEGO City police sets deliver an enjoyable build-and-play experience. The realistic vehicles, detailed buildings and fun characters stimulate imaginative, open-ended role play for children of all ages.
- Kids aged 5+ can create their own LEGO® City TV action with this multi-model playset, featuring an iconic prisoner transporter and fun characters from the awesome LEGO City Adventures TV series.
- What’s in the box? All kids need to build a toy prisoner transporter, tow truck and police motorcycle, plus 4 minifigures including LEGO® City TV's Duke DeTain, Snake Rattler and Clara The Criminal.
- Kids can explode the prison cell free from the truck, hook it up to the crook's souped-up tow truck, and give chase with the cool police motorcycle.
- This action-packed LEGO® City Police Prisoner Transport (60276) playset makes an impressive Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- When built, the prisoner transporter measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 5 in. (13 cm) long and 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include handcuffs, a motorbike helmet, safety helmet and 2 sticks of dynamite.
- Comes with printed building instructions and InstructionsPLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, with zoom, rotate and visualization tools to bring the construction process to life.
- LEGO® City police playsets help kids grow physical skills and confidence with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are produced according to strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it's been that waysince 1958.
- LEGO® City building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
- March 9th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Wheres the pop?Purchased for: SelfI bought this set from target for my self and I am sad to say I am a little disappointed about this set. the build was fun but the piping off back function worked poorly. the back on pops in the are very slightly and does not give that explosion effect that the set advertises. the mini figures are nice but I was hoping for a better design on the robbers car. this is not my take on lego and I know they can do better. I am sorry to say that I regret this purchase.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Police Prisoner Transport
- January 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Son lovesRiri18 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son will not stop playing with it he has hours of fun and loves building my now 4 year old has even been asking for some and im thinking about getting him some that we can build togeatherPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Police Prisoner Transport
- January 25th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Highly Recommended - My Favorite LEGO Set Idea YetAmberK85 |I would recommend this to a friend!I gave this set to my child as a Christmas gift, and it has been a stunning success. He is quickly approaching preteen years, so it is increasingly difficult for me to find non-electronic toys that he is interested in for more than five minutes. There are a lot of unique touches in this set compared to many I’ve seen, and it captured his attention from the start. It even comes with dynamite and hand cuffs! I love watching him use his imagination to recreate scenes and interact with the characters. The bricks are compatible with others from his older sets, but there are different shapes and sizes in this particular set that open doors to so many cool new ideas. He can recreate just about anything that he dreams up, and I look forward to seeing each creation!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Police Prisoner Transport
- January 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for my sonI would recommend this to a friend!My son is 5 and is now really starting to get into the Lego set. So this one was perfect for him. Hw was able to easily follow the instructions with a little help from mom. But for the most of it he was able to do it all himself. He loved it. He even loved how they had the bad guy. He was able to put thw bad guy in the back of the one truck and loved it. He loved the whole cops and robbers so it enjoyed making one from legos that he was able to play with. Its a great set. 3 different types of vehicles the can build and then play the cops get the bad guys. So much fun. Lot of stuff for the kids to build and they have a great play experience also. If your kid loves legos this a great set. Especially for one thats really just starting to get into them. This seems like a good set to start with.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Police Prisoner Transport