Mandalorian Starfighter™Star Wars™
Temporarily out of stock
Let kids create a detailed, buildable LEGO® model of a Mandalorian Starfighter (75316) and relive memorable Star Wars: The Clone Wars action. It features an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit for 2 LEGO minifigures, 2 stud shooters, 2 spring-loaded shooters and adjustable wings – rotate them vertically for landing or fold them down and rotate the cockpit for an authentic streamlined flight formation.
There are 3 new-for-August-2021 LEGO minifigures of Mandalorian warriors Bo-Katan Kryze, Gar Saxon and a Mandalorian Loyalist, plus 5 blaster pistols and a jetpack for each minifigure to spark children’s imaginations. This fun building toy includes step-by-step instructions and makes an awesome gift for Star Wars™ fans and any creative kid.
Galaxy of fun
The LEGO Group has been recreating starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars has become its most successful theme with wonderful sets to delight fans of all ages.
- Passionate Star Wars: The Clone Wars fans will love building and playing with this highly detailed LEGO® brick version of a Mandalorian Starfighter (75316).
- Includes 3 new-for-August-2021 LEGO® minifigures: Bo-Katan Kryze, Gar Saxon and a Mandalorian Loyalist, all with blaster pistols (5 in total) and jetpacks, to inspire imaginative play.
- Features an opening 2 LEGO® minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters, 2 spring-loaded shooters and adjustable wings – rotate vertically for landing; fold them down and rotate the cockpit for flight mode.
- Great for solo or group play, this fun, action-packed building toy makes an awesome birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for creative kids aged 9 and up.
- The Mandalorian Starfighter measures over 2.5 in. (6 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) long and 11.5 in. (30 cm) wide and makes a striking display piece between playtime missions.
- Thinking of buying this 544-piece building set for a Star Wars™ fan who’s a LEGO® beginner? No problem. Step-by-step instructions are included so they can build with Jedi-like confidence.
- The LEGO® Star Wars™ range has sets to excite people of all ages, whether they want to recreate scenes from the saga, roleplay their own stories or just display the collectible construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry quality standards to ensure that they connect simply and securely.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and rigorously analysed to meet stringent global safety standards.
- August 20th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Solidly built starfighter with some compromises57f109bd |I’ll start by listing a few negatives: there’s a noticeable gap between the transparent canopy and the rest of the cockpit, the minifigures don’t sit securely in the cockpit, and the fighter tilts forward when in its landing position. Of the various problems, the most irritating is the forward tilt; fortunately, it can be fixed with a couple plates on the bottom to serve as “landing gear.” There are several positives to the set: the wings are wonderfully detailed with angled blue plating, the starfighter is very sturdy despite its four rotational joints, wing rotation is smooth in both axes, the build is pretty fun with interesting pieces and techniques, and the Bo-Katan and Gar Saxon minfigures are beautiful.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Mandalorian Starfighter™
- August 4th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best lego Star Wars 2021 setI would recommend this to a friend!It had a nice building and it was such an amazing build and, has amazing figures.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Mandalorian Starfighter™
- August 15th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Fabulous Minifigs and a lackluster shipDanielAY |The Bo Katan and Gar Saxon minifigs are absolutely fabulous and they definitely make up for a lackluster ship that is full of questionable design choices. The ship looks fabulous when I put it on display as evidence by my picture. But it is very wobbly when my daughter plays with it. The landing bricks (or lack thereof) makes it lean awkwardly forward when it is in landing position. Also, the gap between the cockpit window and sides is noticeably wide where you can clearly see the driver's hands. It feels as if it was rushed into production, which doesn't lend well to LEGO's motto of "only the best is good enough".Play Experience1.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?35Mandalorian Starfighter™
- August 3rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0AmazingI would recommend this to a friend!As a Star Wars fan I am delighted to see the Clone Wars get brought into Lego, especially characters that need the limelight. I enjoy seeing Gar Saxon in the mix as well. However, I believe that his plasma shield should have been included rather than giving him just one blaster. While building the ship it was rather difficult when having to use the dark blue parts, I recommend doing this in a bright room to help. With this build I find it amazing that not only does the cockpit move but also the wings giving a diverse dynamic when putting this on my shelf. Over all I enjoyed this set and hope to see more Clone Wars scenes and characters being brought to life in the form of Lego.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Mandalorian Starfighter™