Haunted HouseCreator Expert
Small parts and Small Ball.
If you love ghosts, ghouls and things that go bump in the night, we’ve got a treat for you – the LEGO® Haunted House (10273). Take time out of everyday life and explore something extraordinary as you discover the thrills and surprises packed into this stunning building project.
Spookily good details bring the story to life
Take your time building this impressive haunted house model, before exploring all the intricate details hidden within. The house opens up, making it easy to explore inside where you’ll discover a working free-fall ride plus automatic doors at the top of the tower. See the haunted front doors close for a spooky effect. Add the LEGO Powered Up components (available separately) to control the lift via the Powered Up app.
A building project that’s full of thrills
This Haunted House is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults who appreciate clever design. This model also makes a scarily good gift, birthday present or Christmas gift.
We have introduced new packaging for adult builders to make it easier to find products related to their interests and passions. Be it sports, film, art, vehicles, landmark buildings or fairground icons, LEGO sets bring these to life in brick form. With the new packaging clearly showcasing which interest each product relates to, we took the decision to discontinue Creator Expert branding. While the brand won’t be featured on future packaging and in communication, our product range will continue to include the same advanced-build, collectible sets, guaranteeing hours of building enjoyment.
- This creepy LEGO® Haunted House (10273) model provides hours of enjoyment for anyone looking to unwind with a new project. Build the spooky horror house then explore its impressive features and delightful details.
- Why should kids get all the fun when it comes to scary toys? This building kit is designed for adults but it includes lots of playful features, such as a free-fall ride, haunted doors and a cursed painting.
- If you appreciate beautiful details, you’ll love displaying your haunted house model. Upgrade the Haunted House with the LEGO® Powered Up components (available separately) to control the lift via the app.
- Ideal for ghost hunters, thrill seekers and adult LEGO® fans alike, this Haunted House set makes a great birthday gift for your ghost-loving mum, dad, husband, wife, partner or friend and also makes a fun Halloween gift.
- This dark and spooky haunted manor measures over 26.5” (68cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, making it a challenging construction kit for adults and a great brick-built model to display.
- A battery is included with the light brick in this set, so you can enjoy the illumination right away. To motorize your model, add 1 x 88009 and 2 x 88008 Powered Up components (sold separately).
- This set comes with coffee-table-style building instructions to guide and inspire you.
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® construction kits for adults, designed for LEGO building fans and hobbyists who love beautiful design and elegant LEGO models.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this model is designed to last.
- March 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0haunted house 10273I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis is a beautiful and challenging build. It has a nice mechanism and super fun to play with .my cat loves to watch the elevator go up and down .The details and the color coding is amazing. The organ is beautifully designed and the painting is cool. it is easy to store .it is fun for my Kids to play with .I wish I could be a minifigure and go inside it .Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- July 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An absolute MUSTI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have so much good to say about this set. Firstly, I'm a huge fan of haunted houses, and this pulls off the look incredibly well. The color scheme works great for it as well. All of the easter eggs from the old Adventures themes were a great touch, too. I loved that they also included back stories on all the artifacts in the instructions as you built them. The pipe organ mini build is easily my favorite that I've seen, and I appreciate the clever use of the light brick for the photo above it. The elevator function is really fun to mess with as well. I saw on a lot of reviews, people mentioned they had chain issues. I didn't seem to have the same problem, but it was sort of tricky to get the car to start going up the elevator sometimes. I think it has to do with all the wheels used to slow the car down, but its easy to work around. It's also worth noting that this build is pretty repetitive at times. This didn't bother me, personally, but it may feel tedious to some. But for those of you who hate stickers: this set has none! It was fairly refreshing to build such a massive set without having stickers to break the pace up. In all, this set is without a doubt worth every penny, and is one of my new favorite sets of all time, along side Hogwarts Castle, the Tree House, and the UCS Slave 1. It is absolutely HUGE (I'll include a photo of it next to the Hogwarts Castle set just to give you an idea of its size), and is a joy both to look at and play with. For those of you wanting it now when it's out of stock, check your closest Lego store. I lucked out and found some at mine, and snatched it immediately. It was such a pleasant surprise, because I wasn't expecting to get this for quite some time.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- October 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Two thumbs up for the Haunted House designer!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Haunted House is my second Lego building after the Parisian Restaurant. At first, I hesitated to buy this set after reading a few negative comments about the failure of the Madman's elevator. But I finally decided to give it a try after seeing the item was on back order. Now, I am so happy after completing my build of the Haunted House. The Haunted House is beautiful in every corner, and more importantly, the elevator works without any problems. As this is my second build set, I find the Lego instructions in 2020 are very easy to follow. The bags are numbered up to 18. Each number has either 1 or 2 bags. It is easier to sort and build following the instructions. I love almost every detail of the Haunted House: Von Baron's glowing portrait, the entry door and how it is opened, the piano, the hanging skeleton, and mostly the build of the tower where the Madman's elevator is going up and down. I am using exactly 148 chains as mentioned in the instructions. Make sure that you connect them in the same direction. Two thumbs up for the Haunted House designer!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- June 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Such a fun set, one of my favorites so far.Sebol |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is a fun set to build. Not too complex so can definitely be assembled with children and let them do it all. It is quite sturdy, which matters as the fun comes with opening it up. Very nice touch to put one customer as a disabled person. All characters are "yellow" so one could argue another colour could have been added but it is already a good step for diversity in your lego village... The house looks great, the colour works well. I really love the organ, such a lovely piece of lego engineering! You get a haunted painting too which comes with its own battery so no need to purchase that one separately. There is a lot of interesting details, most of them setting you a few years back. If you have been a lego "player" for many years, you may recognise some of the artefacts included. I love that there are also 2 Freestanding ghosts. The front garden is cute with the tombstone and the pumpkin. Nice touch. Finally, I think it is quite easy to make this set modular if you wish to install it in your lego city. I would put it not too far from the Ghostbuster's HQ though, just to keep it all under control...Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House