Protect the citizens of LEGO® City with the action-packed 60215 Fire Station, featuring a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock and a separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the detachable scouting drone with spinning rotors and camera. This cool set also features a fire off-road vehicle with a stud-shooting fire hose and new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, plus a water scooter, 4 minifigures and a fire station dog figure.
- Includes 4 LEGO® City minifigures: a fire chief and 3 firefighters, plus a fire dog figure.
- Features a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock and a separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the included buildable drone. Also includes a small build with a trash can, newspaper stack and buildable flame elements.
- This cool set also features a fire department off-road vehicle with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, working fire hose with lever and storage compartments, plus a water scooter with space for a stud-shooting fire extinguisher and a scouting drone with spinning rotors and a rotating camera.
- Accessory elements include a stud shooting fire extinguisher, 6 water elements, bucket, telephone, television, popcorn and a remote-control element for the drone.
- Spin the rotors to launch the drone and rotate the camera to search for fires.
- Press the light and sound brick on the off-road vehicle to clear the way as you speed to the fire.
- Load a water element into the fire hose and extinguisher and push the levers to shoot them at the fire and ‘put’ them out.
- Fire station garage is compatible with fire vehicles from other LEGO® City Fire sets.
- This creative building toy set includes over 500 pieces.
- Fire station measures over 11” (28cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep.
- Fire off-road vehicle measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Water scooter measures over 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Scouting drone measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- November 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dockside FireI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a little bit torn with this kit. Whilst it was an enjoyable build and has a lot of play value it did feel a lot smaller than I anticipated and there is a tinge of disappointment there. Not sure why I thought it would be quite a large completed piece but I definitely did and it is actually pretty small. There is a lot going on in the kit though and I like the fact that you get a little jet ski and a drone. The Fire Truck that comes with it is a great build and looks great completed and is really the saviour of this kit. Whilst the building gives you a garage and a couple of offices it is fairly basic but does have play value. The garage roller door does work properly and the fire truck does fit nicely through it. The play value is great with this one and you can even run training sessions for your firefighters as it comes with a little fenced off area for that purpose. Number Of Pieces: 509 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.12 Build Time: 1.5 HoursPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station
- July 23rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun little build for your cityI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun little build that I've added to my small city I have started, combined with the other fire sets from this year it looks great, it's a little on the small side for a fire depot, but meh!!! I did get to the end of the build and the instructions said 3 flat shiny grey plates on the top, I got 2 grey, and one gun metal grey, I've put in a parts request, but not heard anything back from them on my parts request.31 July 2019Emily, Customer ServiceWrong color? Definitely not normal! We're happy to get a replacement piece on its way whenever something like this pops up, though. If you need to check on the status of your request, give our brick experts at ring at www.LEGO.build/Service.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Station
- September 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Maybe a misprinted pieceNick5 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm having fun building the set but I'm pretty sure I got a misprinted computer piece
Response from LEGO SHOP11 September 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceIf the printing on one of your pieces doesn't look quite right, just head on over to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to request a replacement. We'll happily send you a new one!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station
- January 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego City Fire Station Review: 60215I would recommend this to a friend!This LEGO City Fire Station building kit contains three stories. The bottom floor has a front desk with computer on the right, and a huge garage for the smaller fire van thing on the left. The second floor has a television room with chair on the right side, and a drone helipad on the left, above the garage. The top floor has a scout tower with chair and radars. The four minifigures are each neat. The lady who operates the drone sits on the bottom floor. The jetski dude rides on his tiny watercraft, the fire chief sits in the scout tower, and the other firefighter sits in the van. The trash can and newspaper fire hazard needs to be larger, although if you buy the 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade kit, you're covered. This LEGO City Fire Station is a great, fun, and easy build. My only negative to this kit is the price to piece ratio. This kit is 509 pieces, and is listed at $69.99. Maybe try $59.99? Great kit, great build. 60215 LEGO Fire Station Review.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 3 hrs 46 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station