Kids who love Minions will go wild for this LEGO® building toy for kids (75551). First, they can build an eye-catching, brick-built version of Kevin and Stuart. Then they can turn the models around to reveal the room playset inside, complete with accessories, such as tools, hats and weapons, plus figures for role play. Kids can construct 2 toy Minion models at a time and then rebuild Kevin into Bob.
Explore with the Minions
Young Minion fans will love seeing all the intricate details inside the rooms. Each one matches a different Minion’s unique personality and all feature turning eyes. Kids can create inventions in the lab with Kevin or watch Stuart take a nap in his bedroom. Kevin rebuilds into Bob, who’s practising kung fu.
Creative fun and a rewarding build
This awesome set comes with Instructions PLUS, an interactive guide that makes building these models extra fun. Available in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets, it features tools to help kids build independently.
- A creative building set that lets Minions fans build their favourite Minion character. Kids can build both Kevin and Stuart, and then rebuild Kevin into Bob.
- Once the character is built, the fun goes on. Kids will love seeing the eyes turn. Then they can explore the intricate room playset inside, using the fun accessories to create their own Minion stories.
- Inspired by the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie, kids can explore kung fu with Bob, build inventions with Kevin or let Stuart take a nap in his bedroom.
- Makes a great birthday present for kids aged 8 and up who love Minions toys. After playing with their creation, kids will love putting their models on display.
- Each brick-built LEGO® Minion measures over 3” (9cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide. Kevin is over 5” (15cm) tall, Stuart is 5” (14cm) tall and Bob is 4” (12cm) tall, making them ideal for play and display.
- Powered by kids’ imaginations! No batteries are needed with this Minions building toy for kids.
- With Instructions PLUS, even younger builders can enjoy a sense of achievement from building independently.
- Each LEGO® Minions set encourages creative fun as children role-play scenes from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria. This ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® Minions bricks and pieces are thoroughly tested to make sure every playset meets the highest global safety standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A multitude of minions!PJC1977 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWho can resist the Minions? Not me, that’s for sure! For those complaining that you can’t build all three ‘named’ Minions from the one set, well, it’s pretty clear if you do more than just a cursory check if the product description. But frustrating nonetheless. Thankfully I was able to purchase two sets so I could get all three - which leaves you plenty of pieces to build your own minion! The challenge is to come up with something different, but with a bit of imagination I have my own cheeky minion sticking his tongue out :-P The interior was a bit more of a challenge, as I didn’t want to replicate much of the other three, or repeats the stickers. A work in progress but I’m reasonably happy with results so far...Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Brick-built Minions and their Lair
- May 1st, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great set but very disappointing...LJF24 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI must first say that I have been waiting years for LEGO to partner with Universal and make Minions sets. They are now finally here and wow what a great set! The minifigures are brilliant, simple yet detailed. I like the fact that you get three minifigures in this set but would have preferred all three minifigures to be in the same "classic" Minions blue dungarees outfit. The larger brick-built minions are superb! Very detailed considering they are fairly small. I love that they open up and have a mini lair inside based on that Minions personality which gives the Minions even more playability using the minifigures for children. They even have enough room inside to stand the minifigure inside and close the doors (great to help stop children from losing the minifigures). Considering its aimed at children I would say this build is fairly challenging. Even though the piece count for this set is fairly low (compared to other larger LEGO sets) due to the nature of the build there are more smaller LEGO bricks and more intricate building steps and why I had a build time of 2+ hours but I like this. Considering this is a licenced set its great value for the number of pieces you get. The box art is very impressive and stands out the shelf, but the box could be half the size as its only half full which is not very good for the environment. There is only one thing that lets this set down... big time... The set includes instructions to build 3 minions, Kevin, Stuart and Bob which is great, however you can only build either Stuart or Bob to go with Kevin. While this is a great play feature with the set enabling children to take apart and rebuild the set but, if you want to have all 3 minions to play with at the same time you have to buy another set! I think this is purely a profit grabbing method by LEGO and nothing to do with the "Playability" of the set. This would of been much better as a slightly larger set enabling you to build all 3 Minions (the box has more than enough room for the extra pieces) or have a brick-built Bob on his own in another smaller set. So, while this set alone is great value, that changes when you have to buy another set just to be able to build 1 more Minion. Overall, this is a great, good value, playable set, just be prepared to buy 2!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Brick-built Minions and their Lair
- June 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really fun a few flawsBouPixie | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs with everyone’s previous comments regarding not being able to build all 3 minions at a time is disappointing I totally agree. When I realized to get all 3 I needed to purchase another set I did so immediately and I am so glad I did. I really enjoyed using the extra Stuart and leftovers from Bob to make my own minion and his lab. There were a few little things in the second set I purchased that I felt were flawed. My mini minion Bob’s smile had a worn away broken smile. Also the blocks just didn’t fit as tightly as I am used to. More than once I had to re snap sections together. It also resulted in little gaps that are noticeable to a detailed oriented person like myself. I love my minions I am just lucky I was able to get 2 sets2 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. If Bob's smile isn't up to snuff, you can request a replacement over at LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV. If the pieces aren't fitting together tightly, that's likely a sign that something earlier on's a little out of alignment. Rebuilding should do the trick. If you need a hand troubleshooting the build, you can get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Brick-built Minions and their Lair
- August 2nd, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0missing 20 to 30 key piecesBb10583 | 35-44while my 9 yr old was very excited to receive this as a gift for his birthday, the box was missing 20 to 30 key pieces. We finished the build by harvesting pieces from other sets amongst tears and frustration.
Response from LEGO SHOP13 August 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHello, Oh no! That's no fun. We're sorry for the disappointment. It’s rare for a LEGO® set to be missing pieces. If those wayward pieces aren't just hiding on the floor or stuck in the packaging somewhere, we're here to help. Go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to request replacement parts he used from his own collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Brick-built Minions and their Lair