A realistic model version of Volvo’s biggest articulated hauler, the LEGO® Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler (42114) is ideal for kids who love construction vehicles. The truck is powered by 1 large angular position motor, 1 XL motor and 1 L motor with a Bluetooth controlled Smart Hub for realistic functionality.
Explore the app for new ways to play
There are lots of authentic details to discover and kids can take control of the truck using the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app. Use the different control screens to drive forward, reverse, steer, change speed and gear, or unload the hauler’s bucket. Kids also get a personalized dashboard with authentic cockpit controls. Challenges and achievements help kids develop their driving skills and there’s inspirational content to discover in the app too.
Authentic details inspire creative play
LEGO Technic construction vehicle playsets are ideal for LEGO fans ready for a new challenge with vehicles that look and drive like the real thing.
- Kids will love building their very own model version of the classic A60H Articulated Hauler from Volvo. And with cool functions in the LEGO® Technic CONTROL+ app, the fun goes on long after the model is built.
- With this LEGO® Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler (42114) building kit, kids can learn the secrets of mega construction machines as they steer, tip the bucket and change gear using the app.
- This model is packed with authentic details. The LEGO® Technic CONTROL+ app puts kids in charge as they explore the different control screens, challenges, achievements and exclusive content in the app.
- Looking for a cool remote control truck toy? Take creative play to the next level with this awesome app-controlled LEGO® Technic Volvo model kit, which makes a great birthday present for any young builder aged 11 and up.
- The Volvo truck toy model measures over: 7” (20cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide, making it ideal for construction role play. Combine with other construction playsets for even more fun.
- Building can start without batteries, but to enjoy the full power and cool technical functions of this app-controlled toy you’ll need to provide 6 x AA 1.5V batteries.
- Printed instructions are included so the creative fun starts straightaway with this awesome building set for kids.
- LEGO® Technic building kits are ideal for kids who love to build and are ready for a new challenge. With a range of fun buildable toys, the LEGO Technic universe is loved by kids and adults alike.
- Each LEGO® Technic set meets the highest industry standards, which ensures each vehicle connects easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- October 1st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Frustrating but rewardingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving had this kit for some time a bout of COVID-19 isolation gave me the chance to build this piece of kit. I took my time putting this together and found it very rewarding but once built and I started using it with the app I found a fault with the gearing system for the tail lift. Once I started lifting I found that it had a tendency to come away from the main body, this happened numerous times and even going back to the instructions proved that I had not missed something it just kept coming off. I resolved this by adding some (6271167) to secure the gears in place. Also I would recommend putting the wheels on before fitting the main dump bedPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?456x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- August 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Technic for a good while.Hoppo |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot back in to Lego due to health issues and got in to Technic, I got hold of some earlier Technic models like the Unimog but was disappointed with recent sets, had the 2 Porsche’s but still slightly disappointed, so after having older Volvo plant machines got this, at last game finally raised , a few small faults but very pleased with form an d function.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- October 4th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Respect Childrens integrityPurchased for: SonThis set needs to have a "smart device" to use the Technic app, without the app the set is virtually worthless. The trouble is that the Android app needs to have location activated, not only GPS but also BT and Wifi scanning for high resolution location. This results in that to be able to play with a physical Lego set one need to share information to third parties. As a parent I'm not "playing" with my children's integrity, my children is playing offline, all apps are side-loaded into a non internet connected device. As the technic app needs to be using this detail of location this set is now completely worthless to us. This is not described on the box!6 October 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceAndroid devices require location services be switched on for Bluetooth to work properly. The app doesn't collect or save data about the user, it just needs access for the technology to work. Keeping kids safe online is a top priority for us, please check LEGO.build/DigitalChildSafety-BV for more info. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?256x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- January 31st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Volvo haulerI would recommend this to a friend!I enjoyed putting this together and having a background in mechanical design engineering (retired) i have enjoyed the lego technic line. I only had one problem with the set when i loaded and tried to set the controller on my ipad i found the dump control moved forward. I could not get the box to lift or lower. I took the chassie apart and had to reposition the shift cam from what was shown in the assembly manual and now everything works. I am not sure if it shifts from 1 to 2 but that is ok. I am satisfied with the kit and still give it a good rating.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler