Cool gift for kids who love construction toysInspire vehicle fans to create their own adventures with this remote-controlled LEGO® Technic™ 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler.
Realistic features for epic role playKids will love bringing the model to life as they test out all its cool functions using the LEGO® Technic™ CONTROL+ app.
LEGO Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
Explore the V6 engine, just like the real hauler's.
Let kids take control
The CONTROL+ app makes it easy to move and steer the truck.
A first for LEGO® Technic™ models.
Lots of ways to play
Tailor the action with different control screens.
Use the app to discover authentic cockpit controls.
Develop new skills
Explore exciting challenges and achievements.
A rewarding buildWith 2,193 pieces, this LEGO Technic set provides a rewarding building experience with an amazing model to enjoy.
A realistic model version of Volvo’s biggest articulated hauler, the LEGO® Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler (42114) is ideal for kids who love construction vehicles. The truck is powered by 1 large angular position motor, 1 XL motor and 1 L motor with a Bluetooth controlled Smart Hub for realistic functionality.
Explore the app for new ways to play
There are lots of authentic details to discover and kids can take control of the truck using the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app. Use the different control screens to drive forward, reverse, steer, change speed and gear, or unload the hauler’s bucket. Kids also get a personalized dashboard with authentic cockpit controls. Challenges and achievements help kids develop their driving skills and there’s inspirational content to discover in the app too.
Authentic details inspire creative play
LEGO Technic construction vehicle playsets are ideal for LEGO fans ready for a new challenge with vehicles that look and drive like the real thing.
- Kids will love building their very own model version of the classic A60H Articulated Hauler from Volvo. And with cool functions in the LEGO® Technic CONTROL+ app, the fun goes on long after the model is built.
- With this LEGO® Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler (42114) building kit, kids can learn the secrets of mega construction machines as they steer, tip the bucket and change gear using the app.
- This model is packed with authentic details. The LEGO® Technic CONTROL+ app puts kids in charge as they explore the different control screens, challenges, achievements and exclusive content in the app.
- Looking for a cool remote control truck toy? Take creative play to the next level with this awesome app-controlled LEGO® Technic Volvo model kit, which makes a great birthday present for any young builder aged 11 and up.
- The Volvo truck toy model measures over: 7” (20cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide, making it ideal for construction role play. Combine with other construction playsets for even more fun.
- Building can start without batteries, but to enjoy the full power and cool technical functions of this app-controlled toy you’ll need to provide 6 x AA 1.5V batteries.
- Printed instructions are included so the creative fun starts straightaway with this awesome building set for kids.
- LEGO® Technic building kits are ideal for kids who love to build and are ready for a new challenge. With a range of fun buildable toys, the LEGO Technic universe is loved by kids and adults alike.
- Each LEGO® Technic set meets the highest industry standards, which ensures each vehicle connects easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 10th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Control -Marek | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI have bought this model right before its official release, which means that I could not play with it untill official profile was released (There was a time when you could play with your motorized set right after the build, Power Functions, remember?) Model name, The Volvo articulated hauler, shows that it is NOT a particular model from Volvo heavy machinery line. Adding "A60H" markings will not change that. Whole model lacks proportions of A60H, especially the cab area, which should be much bulkier and cab itself should be lowered. There is a photo in the instructions showing the real A60H nexy to this model. LEGO used forced perspective to make this model look more like its real counterpart. You need to use your smartphone with that "cool" app to control this model. It takes up to 3 minutes to calibrate at first use and does not work properly with model after calibrating, especially with the steering. Sometimes it does not change the gears, even when particular gear is selected. Central pivot point has so many slack in it, due to usage of small turntable, that whole front part of the hauler goes up and down. The servomotor used fot steering, along with linkages with pins without frinction adds even more slack to the whole mechanism. Basically whole front part with should be rebuilt to avoid the slack and improve steering lock. Dump bed has few holes and places where small parts like 1x1 brick can be stuck. Only thing that looks good is fake engine with its surroundings and that "your average Volvo hauler" look. Great set for parts, good for display, poor for playing. Sincerely, your customer.11 September 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're really sorry you're not 100% happy with your LEGO® set. Our designers in Denmark are passionate about making every LEGO toy imaginative, creative and most of all, fun. They dream up new ideas, design sets and then test them before they’re put in boxes and sent all around the world. Lots of care goes into making sure every single fan has an awesome time. If you're having any trouble with your Control+ app, please get in touch with our experts at LEGO.build/Service-BV. We listen carefully to the feedback we get from our all fans, so hearing your thoughts will be super helpful for our designers when they’re coming up with new sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?256x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- August 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Technic for a good while.Hoppo | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot back in to Lego due to health issues and got in to Technic, I got hold of some earlier Technic models like the Unimog but was disappointed with recent sets, had the 2 Porsche’s but still slightly disappointed, so after having older Volvo plant machines got this, at last game finally raised , a few small faults but very pleased with form an d function.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- February 7th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beautiful, Fun, Challenging, PunishingYuriNickname | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love Lego’s attention to detail. This is a really beautiful set that will put the heart of a child back into any adult. I like the direction lego is going with the app. Its very dynamic and it adds more of a sense of realism. However, the model itself is sometimes really slow even on top gear it lacks pulling power and speed. I think the app needs to have a recalibrate button, it may have one but i didnt see it and had to delete and re-download the app. I sometimes think that the firmware engineers and the software engineers are on 2 different planets and they need to be in one big studio together so everyone can see what the others are working on. This model is a really challenging build, not for kids or people new to lego. It requires a strong level of focus and a keen eye for detail. If you mess up one little detail the whole kit will not work. For example i got to the calibration phase and the hydraulic lift for the bucket fell apart. Turns out i miss interpreted the assembly to the gear box. I needed needle nose pliers to get the pins out. Thankfully i was able to fix it and move on without completely disassembling. Given the complexity and fastening of each gear section to the total gear box it can be tricky to tell if everything snapped together. Multiple points snapping means multiple chances of messing something up. I dont think the images in the instructions are enough. I think there needs to be periodic points in the instructions that point to components and ask you to move them to make sure everything is in line and working. But even then a video showing the more tricky aspects of assembly would be very helpful. Stickers are fun for small static models but this is something that people want to take outside and drive around. We all know that lego stickers over time pucker and peel away. I recommend just printing directly onto the pieces themselves. The assembly of the engine block and the cab was hard because as you are connecting pieces you are popping pieces off so it becomes a delicate process of push and pull which can cause mis-alignment. I can easily see people either out of frustration or by accident possibly breaking pieces on this kit Over all this is a really rigid build. Im not at all concerned about it falling apart. Even though I would recommend this kit there are strings attached to that recommendation. I definitely think the model could be designed to go faster. It looks great set up on a desk or a shelf, definitely a conversation piece. I need an rc loader to build now.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?456x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- October 1st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Frustrating but rewardingSmudge860 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving had this kit for some time a bout of COVID-19 isolation gave me the chance to build this piece of kit. I took my time putting this together and found it very rewarding but once built and I started using it with the app I found a fault with the gearing system for the tail lift. Once I started lifting I found that it had a tendency to come away from the main body, this happened numerous times and even going back to the instructions proved that I had not missed something it just kept coming off. I resolved this by adding some (6271167) to secure the gears in place. Also I would recommend putting the wheels on before fitting the main dump bedPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?456x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler