Little diggers will love operating these easy-to-build construction machines. Move the Tracked Excavator over uneven land and dig with its big shovel. Take its working, flexible arm apart to make it shorter and then load up the Truck with its tipping function to drive the rubble away! LEGO® DUPLO® bricks are specially designed to be safe for little hands. Includes 2 construction worker DUPLO figures.
- Includes 2 construction worker LEGO® DUPLO® figures with safety helmets.
- Features a Truck with tipping function and a Tracked Excavator with moving tracks, rotating cabin and big shovel on a posable arm, plus extra bricks for scooping.
- Help your child construct, bend and flex the special posable arm system on the Tracked Excavator for digging and scooping all day long.
- Accessories include a roadwork sign and a shovel.
- Have fun while nurturing early building skills and encouraging role-play with the 2 LEGO® DUPLO® figures.
- These 2 exciting vehicles are simple to build so the digging can start sooner!
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be safe and suitable for little hands.
- Truck measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Tracked Excavator measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Combine with the 10811 Backhoe Loader and 10813 Big Construction Site for even more digging and building fun.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 29th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect Addition to Our Construction FleetSarahD | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy boy just turned two, and I bought this set because he is playing almost exclusively with Duplos right now, and we were all getting frustrated trying to build forklifts and bucket loaders with the parts we had from the Number Train and the All-in-one Bucket of Fun. I wish we had bought this earlier. It holds up to his loading and dumping much better than our improvised trucks did. The bucket loader arm, in particular, is so well engineered that it will hold in almost any position. I like that it also came with "hidden wheels" to go underneath the cab, so it can roll (see picture). My only suggestion is that it would be cool if the dump truck basket fit a little more snugly onto the mechanical arm, so it would be possible to make a "cherry picker", also. The bucket does snap on, but the bucket is a little droopy, so you have to position the arm just right to make the cherry picker stay up. If used as intended, however, all the parts fit great, and this is a wonderful set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Truck & Tracked Excavator
- July 13th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of funItsBryooooooooon | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Construction sets are really great since so much of the Lego experience is building. This set has lived up to expectations and it's one of my favourite Duplo sets so far. The excavator in particular is a lot of fun to use. It was a little tricky getting used to moving the shovel part of the excavator at first. The blocks connecting the shovel to the excavator felt a little stiff and they'd have a tendency to come apart when moving them. Thankfully they've loosened up a bit (not too much) and it's easier to use without coming apart. My son loves that the excavator connects to the dump truck and most of the time plays with them connected.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Truck & Tracked Excavator
- February 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ConstructionJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a great set that we got to add to the large construction site set. Will encourage play in any young one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Truck & Tracked Excavator
- August 12th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!GramW | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonI got this for a younger grandson who has always been interested in machines and construction equipment. He loves it and plays with it every time he comes over. It is great for little hands and easy to build. Doesn't take much time nor patience for them. Glad I got this!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Truck & Tracked Excavator