Recreate the epic Final Battle between Golden Ninja Lloyd and Overlord with the LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70666 Golden Dragon action figure, featuring a minifigure saddle, opening mouth with hidden stud shooter, and posable legs, wings and tail. The cool ninja battle toy for kids includes 3 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures with weapons to intensify the role-play action as you recreate classic scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy action toy includes 3 minifigures: Golden Ninja Lloyd, Overlord and Stone Army Scout.
- The Golden Dragon ninja toy features a minifigure saddle, opening mouth with hidden stud shooter and posable wings, legs and tail.
- Open the ninja dragon's mouth and fire the hidden shooter.
- Weapons include Golden Ninja Lloyd's gold-colored katana, Overlord's blade spear and Stone Army Scout's crossbow.
- Accessory elements include Overlord's 2 torsos, 4 arms and ghost-like ‘legs’.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy range features new versions of popular ninja playsets from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The Golden DragonLieutenantGoofyHedgehog | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set loved putting it together. Looks good wish it was bigger. Took a bit to stand it up once up looked menacing. Great mini figs. Quite playable but better on display.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Golden Dragon
- November 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0very cool!!!carolinerezende11 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son has been obsessed with Ninjago and asked me for this set as he loves Lloyd! He is 4yo and asked me for help because some parts were a lil hard to put together. Although, he LOVES this dragon and I think it's totally worthy!! he also loves the fact that the dragon throws that round all over the place lolPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55The Golden Dragon
- August 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AND YET!! Another Great Ninjago DragonThelasthunter | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a curious one due to the fact that it was scaled down from its counterpart in 2013. After I bought it and put it together I realized that ,even though it was smaller than the original, the set designer still was able to fit the same features and maneuverability into the build. I love the new head mold that resembles the original set. And of course! who can forget the awesome overlord minifigure that came in this set. Also lets not forget the updated golden ninja and stone army scout. Overall it has great play features, great minifigures, and adds another awesome dragon from the design team behind these amazing builds.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Golden Dragon
- November 22nd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Another Good Dragon From NinjagoEmperorGenuiunePythor | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis dragon is pretty good. The minifigs are all great and for both Golden Lloyd and The Overlord to be included in the same set for a low price is amazing considering that both came in more expensive sets in the past. The dragon itself has a few issues. The toes are the biggest disappointment. They are so small and the build of them isn't that good. This dragon also has trouble standing. The use of the moulded head works here. The tail is good. The wings could be better. I would have preferred them if they had the larger blades for the entire wing instead of a small katana. This set is also a little sticker heavy for its size. I would have preferred actual gold pieces instead of stickers on the wings. The body is pretty good and the saddle looks nice with the white. This set is better than the original by just a hair in my opinion. The sleeker look makes it look better as opposed to the blocky one from 2013. I definitely wouldn't recommend this over the Ultra Dragon or the Monastery of Spinjitzu, but its still a good small set for people who don't have a high budget.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 21 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Golden Dragon