Engaging water-park playsetLet kids stretch their building skills then play out their dream summer day trip with this rewarding construction playset.
Perfect playset for play and displayKids will have hours of fun exploring the cool features of this water park set, which looks great out on display.
Cool water slides
Recreate the thrills and spills of the water park.
Not all about the thrills
Mini-dolls can enjoy holiday relaxation in the hot tub.
Comes with cute unicorn floatie to build.
Changing rooms echo those of a real water park.
A pair of watchful eyes
Kids can play the lifeguard keeping swimmers safe.
The girls stay cool with a treat from the ice-cream truck.
Comes with an easy-to-follow guideClear instructions will help kids aged 8+ build this 1,001-piece build - a set they'll be proud to display.
Do you know a little builder who deserves a big treat? This awesome building toy for kids who love a construction challenge and creative play. The Summer Fun Water Park toy set (41430) is packed with cool details to keep kids entertained for hours. It has not 1 but 3 slides, including a new-for-June-2020 covered tube slide.
A swimmingly good time
For added fun there's a water cannon and a splash bucket that tips on the press of a button to douse friends below. It's not all about the water park splash fun. though. At the back of the model is a wealth of calming features to extend the play. Kids can imagine soaking in the hot tub, getting a massage or chilling in the sun loungers.
Have fun with Friends
Introduce kids to the happy world of Heartlake City, where they can go on adventures with LEGO Friends Stephanie, Emma, Mia, Olivia and Andrea, and all the other characters from the TV show. It's a place where they'll always find creative, fun friends waiting to play.
- Bring the fun of the water park to kids’ bedrooms with this featured-packed toy. LEGO® Friends Summer Fun Water Park set (41430) will keep kids entertained for hours as they tackle the build then explore all the details.
- LEGO® Friends Stephanie, Emma and Olivia buildable mini-doll figures are along for the ride and Mason is on hand as a lifeguard. New-for-June-2020, Pinky the flamingo figure brings a splash of color.
- There are so many ways to play with this fun toy. Mini-dolls can zoom down the 3 slides or relax in the hot tub. Kids can imagine they’re the lifeguard keeping an eye on the swimmers or serve in the ice cream van.
- Want to keep a little builder busy? Then this will make a great birthday present or holiday gift for them! With 1001 pieces, it will stimulate kids aged 8+ and the finished set will be one they'll be proud to display.
- Measuring over 12" (31cm) high, 12" (33cm) wide and 7" (19cm) deep this is a sizeable playset but if kids want to make it even bigger, no problem! It can combine with any other LEGO® bricks they already have at home.
- This toy needs no batteries and is powered by kids’ imaginations alone, so the summer fun role-play need never end.
- LEGO® playsets are designed to promote independent play, which is why every set comes with easy-to-follow instructions so kids can build by themselves and feel the pride of completing a construction project without help.
- Let kids embark on a LEGO® Friends summer adventure where good times and a warm welcome await. In Heartlake City youngsters will learn that with the help of their friends they can achieve whatever their hearts desire.
- LEGO® building kits meet the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it's been that way since 1958.
- The LEGO Group tests its bricks and pieces to make sure every building kit meets the highest global quality standards, making LEGO® sets some of the best – and safest ¬– toys for kids.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My daughter absolutely loves this lego set!!aleruval |I would recommend this to a friend!My 9y/o daughter has loved legos for quite some time now. She loves all the Friends Lego sets. Let me tell you, I think this one might be her new favorite lego set. As soon as she got it, she started building it with so much excitement. It's a perfect set for her age. She didn't find it difficult, although it did take her some time to fully build it. I love legos because it entertains my daughter for hours, as she loves to build things. Also, I have to add that legos last forever! This set comes with 1001 pieces.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Summer Fun Water Park
- September 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool details, hours of Lego fun!CR41 |I would recommend this to a friend!The Summer Fun Water Park by Lego Friends with so many fun details and hours of creative play! My daughter is 9 and she has built many Lego Friends sets, but this was her favorite set by far. Her favorite part is the covered tube slide, it reminds her of the water slides she has been on. She also loves the details of the ice cream truck and the outdoor splash pad area of the set. There is even a unicorn float to build! The Summer Fun Water Park has so many cool details from the water gun to the splash bucket to the hot tub, there are just so many fun features to this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Summer Fun Water Park
- August 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brings out CreativityI would recommend this to a friend!We love Lego products and the creativity that they bring out in our kids. Our daughter had so much fun putting this set together, she needed a little bit of help along the way, but overall she did it by herself. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. We love the dolls that come with it, and the food truck was a huge hit! Who doesn't love to hang out at the beach with friends and order treats from a food truck?! This set has provided hours of fun for my daughter and a lot of creative adventures too! Very well made, very bright and beautiful colors, the flamingo is a cute added feature too! With 3 slides and a hot tub feature the possibilities for fun are endless!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Summer Fun Water Park
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much funbbyjo |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter and I love building legos together and she'll build them on her own, as well! We had a blast with this huge summer water park set! We loved the slides that you could 'build', especially the tube slide! The playtime is wonderful with this thing! We love that the instructions are so easy to follow, my eight year old does wonders with them, even at a younger age she would do great with the instructions provided. This set is a fairly good sized set, so it will take a bit to put together, but, it is absolutely so worth it! We also loved that fact that it comes with more than 1 - 2 characters! This makes it so much more fun, honestly! The truck that you build with this set is so adorable as well, giving you an addition play opportunity! All in all, i think it's safe to say, my daughter is in love with this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Summer Fun Water Park