Whether you’re creating a beach, zoo, desert, or something of your own imagination, this sand-colored 32x32-stud baseplate is the perfect starting point for building, displaying, and playing with your LEGO® creations.
- Measures 32x32 studs or 10'' (25cm) x 10'' (25cm)
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection!
79% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- June 22nd, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Priced way to high, to expensive for this itemGrammie |Purchased for: GranddaughterI think this little base plate is way to expensive per the price you are asking for them. They work good, are easy to put lego pieces on the plate and a very good idea, but still, cost way to much. This is such a small item with no parts to put together, can't cost very much to make them. I think you should reduce the price by several dollars for this size plate.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Sand Baseplate
- January 6th, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Good part, but 60% price increase makes it a no-gojodawill |Purchased for: SelfLego's baseplates have always been great, although the newer ones don't seem to have as much clutch power. This is a good thing if you've built a big model on it and want to remove it without damaging the baseplate. It's not so good if you have one small piece that keeps falling off. So it's both good and bad. Unfortunately, it's not worth the price. Until 2015, they sold baseplates for $5 each. Now, in January 2015, they're selling for $8. A 60% increase is not acceptable in any industry. I will no longer be buying these from the Lego Store.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Sand Baseplate
- January 20th, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Poor clutch and high priceMaloeran |Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildFor some reason, this is the first LEGO baseplace I have encountered with poor clutch, in two decades surrounded by LEGO products. You can connect as many brick as you would like, flip the baseplate upside down, and a quarter of them will fall off. I think this is very worrying and disappointing coming from LEGO! Please don't relax your renowned quality standards, remember that "Only the best is good enough"!22 January 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesYou are absolutely right that only the best is good enough. One of our amazing Consumer Services Advisors would be happy to assist you if you could give us a call.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Sand Baseplate
- January 8th, 2015Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Large Price IncreaseI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuilding plates are essential to any serious LEGO builder. While it is great that LEGO is now offering this color, they have also increased the price by 60%. I can certainly see them increasing them by perhaps a dollar, but an extra $3 is pretty extreme. It's still a quality product from LEGO and will serve its purpose well, but at a steeper price.
Response from LEGO SHOP13 January 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesWith the 626 Green Baseplate the original price of $4.99 was unchanged from 1996-2014. In order to be able to provide this element to builders we had to increase the price of this item since production costs have significantly increased in the past 18 years as well.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Sand Baseplate
Shop more like this: