Own an unmistakable character from Star Wars: The Last Jedi with this LEGO® Star Wars 75230 Porg! This faithfully detailed Star Wars toy includes intricate feather detailing, authentic colors and an opening mouth and flapping wings when you press the tail. The set also comes with a display stand with decorative fact plaque and extra porg mini build, to form the perfect centerpiece for your LEGO collection.
- Features authentic detailing, an opening mouth and flapping wings.
- Also includes a display stand with decorative fact plaque and an extra porg mini build.
- Porg without stand stands over 7” (19cm) high.
- Display stand measures approx. 2” (6cm) high and 1” (3cm) deep, and over 4” (11cm) wide.
- Relive fun porg adventures from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- October 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Must for any Fan of PorgsDocB |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat can I say, I’m a huge fan of Porgs, and I’ve collected various incarnations of them - figures, plush, etc. However, when LEGO came out with a full size Porg sculpt, I knew I had to add it to my collection. The build is very clever and fun. I was worried it might get tedious with all the smaller parts, but it moved along smoothly. I was able to complete it in about 3 1/2 hours. The level of detail, including the feathers, webbed feet, and even teeth, is impressive. The ability to open and close the mouth along with flapping the wings is a nice touch. It looks great on display with my other Porg collectibles. I really enjoy the character sculpts like this one and the BB-8, and I hope LEGO continues to create more of them!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™
- October 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BUY THE PORGDAYSEN |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’ve seen and enjoyed a few of the Star Wars films, but I’m not what some would consider a diehard fan. I mention this only because, Star Wars fanatic or not, this set is well worth adding to your collection! From the interior mechanics of this structure to the exterior detail and design, this build was an A+ for me. The components that make the wings and mouth move were interesting and complex, while the decorative pieces that make up the head and body all come together to make a really fantastic build. For me, the design of this Porg is flawless. I will say that I don’t think this would be a great set for folks who intend to play with the Porg. While this is an extremely solid build, it is probably better suited to folks who collect or just want something that looks amazing sitting on their desk. If you are at all on the fence over picking up the LEGO Porg, I would encourage you to treat yourself. It’s a really fun build that looks great! :)Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™
- February 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Porgtastic!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAmazing design! Got this for my birthday 1 month earlier than my actual birthday, (March 13th) because I really really loved it, and I am a Jedi type, but patience is nothing when it comes to this! Porgific, so cute. Take him everywhere I go! I absolutely adore the design. Whoever came up with this idea at LEGO is genius. 10/10.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 12 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™
- December 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So cute and adorable!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was surprised when this set was announced as I was hoping for a Boba Fett helmet or a Stormtrooper mask maybe. Even Wicket the Ewok? But instead we got this cute little guy. I was pleasantly surprised as I was on the fence with this set but in hindsight I'd say it's a great addition to any Star Wars fans collection. I'd say £40-45 is a more reasonable price tag for this set but it was fun to build and looks really cool in my opinion. There is also a mechanism which opens the mouth and flaps the wing. This is a funny little feature but not that useful when you display the model. I'd still recommend it if you've build BB-8 or R2-D2 buildables as the technique is similar just on a smaller scale. It's worth buying in a sale or using your VIP points on it (like I did) and I dont think you'll be disappointed.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™