Help our ninja heroes rid NINJAGO® City of evil Lord Garmadon and the huge LEGO® NINJAGO 70658 Oni Titan. The highly posable Titan features disc shooters and huge katanas that it can grip in its hands. This set also includes 4 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures with assorted weapons—including Nya's double scythe and Lord Garmadon's buildable katanas—to inspire countless role-play battles.
- Includes 4 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Lloyd, Nya, Lord Garmadon and Harumi.
- Oni Titan features posable arms and legs, gripping hands, a disc shooter on each arm and a holster with 2 big katanas.
- Weapons include Lloyd’s sword, Nya’s double scythe, Lord Garmadon's 2 buildable katanas and 2 buildable spears, and Harumi's 2 katanas.
- Also includes Lloyd's buildable flag.
- Recreate and role-play epic ninja action scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Measures over 9” (25cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Oni AwesomeAdwil24 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’m a fan of LEGO mechs anyway so I was looking forward to building this set and it didn’t disappoint. I love that the point of articulation result in so epic poses and that these joints are nice and stable. One of the disappointing things about Kai’s Fire Mech from The LEGO NINJAGO Movie sets, was the weakness of joints and lack of posing. The use of parts, especially on the lower section of the Titan is very clever as is the connection of the swords to the hands. Sure the back of the Titan is a little ugly but the rest of the set is really impressive. The Minifigures included are a nice selection, with Harumi and Lloyd being my favourite of the line-up. All in all this is a great set, fun to build, nice play features and decent Minifigures.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Oni Titan
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!Dev71 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFantastic set with an enjoyable build, AFOLS will love the display value and kids will love the play value. Good assortment of minifigures too (although we don't need Lloyd and Garmadon in every set). Highly recommend this one!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Oni Titan
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0SUCH A BOMB SET!justalegofan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is the bomb! It was fun to build, it has great pose ability, and AMAZING play ability! I love the details, building techniques, play features, and clever part usages! If you are only slightly considering getting this set then go ahead and get it! You will regret it if you don't when its retired!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Oni Titan
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Has some flawsKirby | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set along with the other sets of ninjago in the wave and I personally think it’s the worst one. That’s because of its playiblity it was hard to make it stand up without falling. And the component that holds the swords usually fell off. Besides that the details look great and comes with good mini figures.8 May 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble keeping the Oni Titan stable. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the building instructions. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is re-check your build. Sometimes there could be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause things to fall apart. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like some help troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't working as they should, please get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Oni Titan