Item 1 of 6
Item 1 of 6
Luke Skywalker™Luke Skywalker™3.7554.
Average rating3.8out of 5 stars
Shop more like this:
- Features fully posable limbs, buildable green Lightsaber and blaster pistol, handcuffs and a holster with extra Lightsaber handle
- Grab your weapon and prepare for Lightsaber battle!
- Use the Force to defeat the evil Empire
- Replay epic Jedi poses!
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play
- Replay the final epic battle of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi with 75111 Darth Vader (sold separately)
- Stands over 9” (24cm) tall
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
75% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Not as bad as they sayParakitor1977 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI know you've heard it or thought it: "Man, his face just doesn't look right." I was right there with you. Between his face and his all-black cladding, I thought he was the least interesting of all the new Star Wars buildable figures. Then I picked him up (so Vader could fight somebody), and was pleasantly surprised. Overall, he is one of the simplest figures, and that's perfect for Luke. As a Jedi, he has little use for stuff. Despite that, he comes with some great accessories. I especially like how the blaster and lightsaber can clip to his hip. The handcuffs increased play value in my opinion as well. I'm not sure I would have liked Luke as much on his own. It's true that some of the other figures just look more impressive. But he is definitely a solid addition to this collection of heroes and villains.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Luke Skywalker™
- in 6 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0'I'm Luke Skywalker'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough the Luke Skywalker build-able figure is perhaps the simplest out of the first range of Star Wars build-able figures, I think he is worth adding to your collection. As a finished model, it looks rather good. The proportions aren't perfect but the detailing and movie accuracy is great. The build is easy, enjoyable and the finished model is very pose-able. Luke comes with his Return of the Jedi outfit and green lightsaber. Only the chest-plate is printed but that makes sense as Luke's black Jedi outfit was very simple. His head piece is better than the photograph makes out, but it seems slightly too small compared to his shoulders (Darth Vader suffers from the same proportion problem). True to the film, one of Luke's hands is real and the other one is his mechanical hand. The pose-ability of the figure is great and if you have the Darth Vader figure then you could easily act out many scenes from Return of the Jedi. For added playability and movie accuracy, Luke also comes with a pair of handcuffs. The only thing I don't get is why Luke also has a blaster? As a fully fledged Jedi Knight he has no need for such an 'uncivilised' weapon as Obi Wan would say. I don't think this is the greatest of the build-able figures from this range but I don't think he's as bad as the photo makes out and he is worth adding to your Star Wars Lego collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Luke Skywalker™
- in 6 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0DisappointingLegoLover00 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI can totally relate to Jman7 in several ways. I also wanted Luke just so he could be paired with Vader on my display, but Luke's face looks wrinkly and doesn't resemble Luke. I also thought the handcuffs were weird.But overall its not that bad. The gun looks pretty good, however I would not recommend this product unless you want to display it with Vader.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Luke Skywalker™
- in 6 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good, but not greatWilliamMcCarty | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Maybe this is the least amazing buildable figure of StarWars. For some reason you look at it and it seems to miss something. Looks kind of empty or so. Great to the collection anyway.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Luke Skywalker™
1 of 1