- Lion Dance
Capture all the color, fun and excitement of a famous Chinese tradition with this stunningly detailed LEGO® Lion Dance (80104) toy playset – an ideal Chinese New Year gift for kids to teach them about this symbolic dance for good luck. For display and unlimited play The 5 beautifully decorated small lion figurines can be placed on a stage with podiums to recreate the dance, and there's a percussionists' stage with a cool drumming function. The tiles on the LEGO temple gate are decorated with striking, traditional patterns. There are also 8 minifigures for role-play, including lion dancers and a man in rat costume to mark the Year of the Rat. Accessory elements such as the red ‘best wishes’ scroll, red orb, cabbage, calligraphy brush and a rocket firework inspire unlimited play. Celebrate Chinese traditions! Collectible Chinese Traditional Festival LEGO sets offer rewarding building challenges and role-play fun for anyone interested in Chinese culture. They also make beautiful centerpieces.Building Instructions
- Recreate all the color and fun of the traditional Chinese lion dance and temple fair with this LEGO® building toy for kids, featuring 5 dancing lions, percussionists’ stage, beautifully detailed temple gate and more.
- This collectible toy building set includes 8 minifigures for role-play and is packed with features to inspire fun, such as podiums to make the small lion figurines dance and a drumming function.
- Traditional items such as the red orb, cabbage, calligraphy brush, rocket firework and red ‘best wishes’ scroll add play options, and this set fits well with the LEGO® Chinese New Year Temple Fair (80105) toy playset.
- This 882-piece, LEGO® brick educational toy playset offers a fun, challenging building experience for kids aged 8 and up, and makes a cool, creative LEGO gift to celebrate Chinese New Year and other cultural festivals.
- The LEGO® temple gate measures over 5” (15cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep – and together with the dance and percussion stages, Chinese dancing lion figurines and minifigures, it makes a magical centerpiece.
- Power up kids’ imagination with this battery-free Chinese New Year toy, encouraging them to develop their creative skills as they learn about a great Chinese tradition and make up their own fun festivities.
- Thinking of buying this unique gift toy for kids new to LEGO® sets? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- LEGO® Chinese TraditionalFestival creative toys are great for display and offer a variety of rewarding building challenges and role-play fun for anyone interested in Chinese culture.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and compatible, connect strongly and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks are tested in every way you can imagine, ensuring that each construction kit meets the highest safety standards and that this LionDance collectible toy is as robust as it is beautiful to look at.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- July 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun, good quality setCourtyLou1989 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was super fun to build. The dragons and mini figs are well thought out and creative. The structures have some good components and the bricks are printed, not stickers. Overall a very good build and I would recommend this.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lion Dance
- February 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun build with a bit of learningBlueOne | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set because when I was younger the lion dance was always my favorite. Really liked how there were different color lions and the minifigures were awesome for this set. They captured the temple quite nicely along with the drummers, however the head of lettuce could have been better. The platform was simple but it had storage space for the accessories and extra items. I built it with my nephew and was able to tell him all the different parts of the set like the head of lettuce and brushes and purpose of lions during Lunar New Year.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lion Dance
- January 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun, beautiful setWoaibricks | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love how accurately LEGO has made their Chinese festival sets so far and it's fantastic that they now available worldwide. I initially was afraid building five lions would feel repetitive, and it was, but because the build was so fun it didn't matter. I love the new mouse/rat "hat" piece and all the details on the minifigures and the printed pieces for the gateway are just simply beautiful.21 January 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceWe're glad to hear you love the Lion Dance set so much. When you're building several lions in a row, just remember... Dancing with 5 lions should be more fun than dancing alone! ;)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lion Dance
- February 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Lego set I've ever seenNoNickNameYet | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is probably the best Lego set I've ever seen and I've been building lego since I was 4. We got this for my daughter and she built it in about an hour so it isn't difficult but the level of creativity in the set is phenomenal! It also captures the excitement of the Lion Dance very well. I saw this on a trip through Asia and ordered it as soon as I got back. However, it is too bad it wasn't easily available here in Australia.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lion Dance