Brace the hunters for a fierce LEGO® Jurassic World™ 75931 Dilophosaurus Outpost Attack in this fun play set. Step down from the lookout tower and crane, featuring exploding gate and wall functions, crate and baby Dilophosaurus, and use the tranquilizer gun to stop the Dilophosaurus breaking through the fences. This Jurassic World toy set includes 3 minifigures, a Dilophosaurus figure plus a baby dinosaur element.
- Includes 3 minifigures, a Dilophosaurus dinosaur figure and a baby dinosaur element.
- Features an outpost fence with a watchtower, movable crane and exploding gate and wall functions.
- Dilophosaurus dinosaur figure features posable limbs, head and snapping jaws.
- Activate the exploding gate and wall functions to stage a dinosaur breakthrough!
- Also includes a tranquilizer gun.
- Accessory elements include 2 crates, a dinosaur egg and binoculars.
- Outpost measures over 5” (14cm) high, 14” (37cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Dilophosaurus dinosaur figure stands over 2” (7cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 2 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Very Overpriced for What You Getsoundwaveman | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThis is such an overpriced set at RRP of £44.99. I really liked the look of this one and thought well if I think it’s bad value I’ll say so. So that’s what I’m doing here. The set itself contains 3 minifigures + Dilophosaurus and the baby Dino which, yes is really cute and a nice new piece. The build is really good and the finished product does the job well enough, however the watch tower section isn’t a strong and sturdy build which these days I would expect from LEGO. Instead it is flimsy and not very well designed. I would however add I like the gates and the play feature that comes with them. I also like the construction of the electric fence section which looks very good. I understand that the dinosaur pieces cost more to produce etc. But I can not in any way justify the price for this set. I really wish the set came with a character that was identifiable in the movie and not just three generic minifigures. I would not recommend this set unless it becomes cheaper and I wouldn’t pay any more than £35 for it. I will also add to this review that I feel lego is using the Brexit situation as an excuse to rack in a bigger profit from the UK when they don’t need to. It’s a real shame about the price because the set itself isn’t too bad. I hope my review has been of some use to you. And thank you for reading.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Dilophosaurus Outpost Attack
- in 16 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.075931 Dilophosaurus Outpost AttackNabulous5 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set caught my eye when the new Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom sets were announced. The Dilophosaurus in this set has a much more realistic color scheme that it's predecessor in 75916 Dilophosaurus Ambush (2015). In this set, you wont be disappointed by the minifigures or dinos. You also get a very nice sticker that shows the island and the Dilophosaurus. There isn't much playability though. The main feature of this set is the front gates. By pressing a button on the front, you push the gates off of their hinges. Unfortunately this feature is nearly impossible to do without destroying part(s) of the surrounding structures. The reason for this is that the gates are attached with TWO clips, therefor making the gate much more difficult to remove, and it forces you to push the play feature's button much harder. A similar, but functional feature can be found at the tower. By pressing a button in the back, you push off the front wall with ease. The baby raptor and Dilophosaurus look great, but the set is too expensive for only 289 pieces. I would still recommend this set, but try to wait for a sale. 7.5/10Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dilophosaurus Outpost Attack
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set but a bit overpricedASiegz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe minifigures and dinosaurs in this set are fantastic. The basic structure of the fence is a great build, especially if you are creating your own park structure. Only real issues are the push pieces aren't very functional and the per piece cost is a bit high. Overall I am a big fan of this build and will likely purchase another set to supplement the fence structure.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dilophosaurus Outpost Attack
- in 16 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0help kids to builtSunny0603 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonmy kids like it ,so i help kids to bulit it . he like all the dinosaur building.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dilophosaurus Outpost Attack