Defend the local burger shop with the awesome LEGO® City 60214 Burger Bar Fire Rescue set, featuring a burger bar with sign and toppling fire elements, sliding service window and trash can. This fun set also features a fire truck with minifigure cab, 2 storage compartments, rotating back end and new-for-January-2019 directional pump with ‘water jet' function. There's also a motorbike with room for a fire extinguisher, new-for-January-2019 fire axe and 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 firefighters and a grill chef.
- Features a fire truck toy with a minifigure cab, rotating back end, new-for-January-2019 directional pump with ‘water jet’ function and 2 storage compartments, plus a motorbike.
- Also includes a burger bar with burger sign, opening service window and a trash can.
- Accessory elements include a new-for-January-2019 fire axe, 2 helmets with opening visors, oxygen tank, trash can, motorbike helmet, small fire extinguisher and 5 buildable fire elements.
- Raise one or all sets of flames on the burger bar sign and trash can to put out a small fire or battle a raging inferno!
- Rotate the back end of the fire truck and squeeze the bellows on the water pump to launch the water elements and knock down the flames.
- Burger Bar with sign measures over 6” (17cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Fire truck toy with water pump retracted measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Get Your EatsValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is such a high playability sets I was really suprised. The flames behind the burger sign are fitted on hinges so you can flip them up, get the fire truck close and put them out. The water pump extends out so you can knock the flames down. Yes, I may be an adult but I had a lot of fun playing with this. The downside to the build for me was all the stickers on the burger bar building. I have done my best but they are all a little on the skew, fortunately it doesn't spoil the overall look of the completed building. I really do like the completed building and can't wait to add it to a City Street - just have to find room to set my City Block up. The Fire Bike is a neat addition, I can't get it to stand up on it's own but there are ways and means (it's blue and putty like!). The Fire Truck is maybe the best bit but I am a bit of a vehicle nut so could be biased. Overall a great build with a lot of elements that keeps you really engaged. Even better the play options are many and a LOT of fun. Number Of Pieces: 327 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build time: 1 HourPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Burger Bar Fire Rescue
- January 12th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great addition to cityBradster3 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set for any city. A burger joint is what my city needed. Cool things is that the flames flip up and the new “water” is a great idea. The truck also fits in most of the old fire houses. My daughter loves this set alsoPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Burger Bar Fire Rescue
- March 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BURGER!!!!melovepenguins11 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the burger the most whole reason I bought this set. No, I'm just kidding. I love the Burger's place and all the stickers on it. but I do wish they included a second built Burger. the fire truck is cool I love how you can knock down the flames on the built Burger with the kinda water cannon. now if you do wonder if you can fill it up with real water the answer is. noPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Burger Bar Fire Rescue
- May 31st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Finally, some more "playable" sets!Icequeen | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was thrilled to find that this set is actually playable. It has been too long, (in my opinion), since Lego made proper playable sets which has been a real shame. This set is a nice build, not too difficult; but the addition of the "water cannon" in conjunction with the flame pieces is fantastic as one can actually extinguish the flames! My 6 year old has had hours of fun with the set, and it reminds me of my childhood, (which was many years ago!), and the hours of fun I got from actually playing with my sets, as opposed to just building them. All in all, this is a good addition to the Fire range, and a welcome return to playable sets. Well done, Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Burger Bar Fire Rescue