This awesome NINJAGO® Spinjitzu Burst - Cole (70685) accessory set allows youngsters to enjoy countless hours of creative play as they learn to become Spinjitzu masters. Kids can role-play exciting scenes with the LEGO® NINJAGO Spinjitzu building kit on their own or with friends.
Fun and interactive LEGO Spinjitzu set
Thrilling NINJAGO brick adventures are guaranteed for your little ninja when they build this fun toy playset. They can place the Cole minifigure inside a Spinjitzu spinner of NINJAGO blades and launch him into the air. The perfect gift for imaginative kids who will have a blast!
The best role-play toys for kids
NINJAGO sets give children the chance to enter a world of fantasy action where they can indulge in creative play as the team of ninjas develop their skills and take on the forces of evil. Kids will be enthralled with these ninja toys, including cars, dragons, buildable figures and more.
- NINJAGO® Accessory set featuring Spinjitzu spinner fun toy and Cole figure to create exciting NINJAGO Spinjitzu action scenes. The ideal building set for kids to inspire the imaginations of passionate ninja fans.
- NINJAGO® accessory pack includes Spinjitzu spinner, launch pad and LEGO® ninja Cole minifigure. Dedicated NINJAGO fans can enjoy creative fun and play out exciting stories with this fun toy.
- New for June 2020, this collectible LEGO® Spinjitzu set lets children place a Cole Burst figure inside the Spinjitzu spinner before launching him into a spin for endless hours of NINJAGO® fun.
- This 48-piece ninja toy for kids is a rewarding build for boys and girls aged 7+, and encourages imaginative fun for ninja fans. It makes a great birthday gift or LEGO® present for any occasion.
- The NINJAGO® accessory pack is for fun at home or slip into your bag when you are on the go. The Spinjitzu spinner of NINJAGO blades and launch pad measures over 2.5” (7 cm) high, 3.5” (10 cm)long and 3” (7cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for your little Spinjitzu master to propel Cole Burst into a spin – it’s ready to go for NINJAGO® brick adventures as soon as they have built it.
- The perfect LEGO® NINGAGO® Spinjitzu building kit for youngsters. The bricks come with easy-to-follow instructions to have the ninja toy ready quickly for Cole's NINJAGO Spinjitzu adventures.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® playsets and buildable figures let kids enter a thrilling world of fantasy action to plot stories with their ninja heroes as they perfect their Spinjitzu skills.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards for more than six decades, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time, whether on Earth or in NINJAGO® city.
- These LEGO® bricks have been constantly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You always have peace of mind with LEGO figures and building kits.
- October 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0New sets rocksRDJM |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow burst sets are amazing i loved the figure and the set ifself i personally display my lego sets. anyway thank you for this setPlay Experience5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spinjitzu Burst - Cole
- August 26th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Its good but not the bestI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI know it said 7+ on the box but I wanted to try the feature of the burst opening up. I found that if you try to launch it with Cole wearing his ninja wrap it will either barely spin and fall or spin but not open up. Cole wearing the hat will make it so you have to push really hard to get it to open up and spin. I was finally able to get it to work well with Cole not wearing any head accessories. Also, there is an ugly blue rubber band around the burst. Overall I would recommend this for younger kids but they might get discouraged.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Spinjitzu Burst - Cole
- February 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0You Are Surrounded By Your Element, ColeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Spinjitzu Burst - Cole set is a fun little toy that is very portable and can be used just about anywhere. While the build is not superb or intricate, the result is a cool little spintop that can hold a minifigure so said minifigure can perform the Spinjitzu Burst. Be careful not to discard Cole’s Burst if it doesn’t work right away, for one might assume that it is broken if one does not smack the launcher hard enough (but not too hard) and thus think that their product is faulty. With some patience, one can find the correct intensity of their blow to the trigger and have much enjoyment from that moment onwards. If launched correctly, Cole’s Burst will open up and spin, close while continuing to spin, and then inertia will gradually cause the Spinjitzu tornado to cease spinning. Enough said about the mesmerizing spinner, I would like to touch upon Burst Cole’s design. Burst Cole has a black hood with brown accenting (which can be found in some of the Legacy Ninjago sets), pants from the Ninjago series season 4 Legacy Cole figure, and an exclusive head and torso that have lava designs on them. One cool thing about Burst Cole that is not shown in the preview is that he has a Shintaro Hero Lion outlined in magma on his back, which took me by pleasant surprise. Though this set does not have a whole lot to offer for display, it offers oodles of enjoyment for anyone wanting to just relax and watch the spinner spin around wherever they are.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spinjitzu Burst - Cole
- August 11th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Nothing like the packagingFound this set on clearance at Walmart and was interested in the spinning mechanic. Similar to the other 1-star review, I bought it for my 9 year old who is unable to get it to work. If he launches the spinner with too little force, it just spins for 5-10 seconds but doesn't fan out and open up. If he launches the spinner with too much force, it fans out for 1-second max, falls on its side and that's it. After 20 attempts to find the right amount of force, he was only able to get it working properly once. It finally just disintegrated while spinning and pieces flew everywhere. Overall, very disappointed and he was visibly frustrated trying to get the set to do what the box shows it can do. Looks great as a display piece but incredibly unreliable as a play piece.Play Experience1.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?15Spinjitzu Burst - Cole