Item 1 of 9
Item 1 of 9
Sith Troopers™ Battle Pack
Sith Troopers™ Battle Pack3.89295.
Average rating3.9out of 5 stars
LEGO® VIPs get Double Points on online purchases July 13-19.Learn more
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 20 July 2020
Youngsters can create their own First Order army and lead them into battle on the speeder with this LEGO® Sith Troopers Battle Pack (75266)! This action-packed Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker construction playset includes First Order Officer, Sith Trooper and 2 Sith Jet Trooper minifigures with stud-shooting blasters (a blaster can be attached to the LEGO brick-built Stormtrooper speeder) plus jetpack elements to inspire imaginative role-play. Instructions PLUS! Check out digital Instructions PLUS, available within the free LEGO Life app, for this First Order Stormtrooper toy vehicle. Tools to zoom in on, rotate and view the First Order speeder help kids confidently build the real thing. The LEGO Star Wars™ universe! For over two decades, the LEGO Group has been creating amazing brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starships, vehicles, locations and characters. LEGO Star Wars is now a hugely successful theme and offers building toys for kids and gift ideas to delight fansof all ages.Building Instructions
- Let young kids lead an army of Star Wars™ Sith troopers into battle and recreate action from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker with this awesome LEGO® Stormtrooper construction toy vehicle (75266).
- With 4 cool minifigures – First Order Officer, Sith Trooper and 2 Sith Jet Troopers – equipped with 4 stud-shooting blasters and 2 jetpack elements, there's plenty to inspire creative storytelling.
- An ideal way to collect a LEGO® Stormtrooper army, the First Order Officer and Sith Jet Trooper minifigures are new for January 2020, and there are lots of building bricks to stimulate young fans’ imaginations.
- This quick-build, 105-piece Sith Troopers Battle Pack makes a great Christmas present or gift idea for any occasion for boys and girls aged 6+ to introduce them to the action-packed LEGO® Star Wars™ universe.
- The Star Wars™ First Order Stormtrooper speeder measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide – a nice, compact construction model to carry with the minifigures in your bag or child’s backpack for play on the go.
- This battery-free kids’ building toy is powered by children’s imaginations, encouraging them to develop their creative skills with Star Wars™ characters while playing out Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker scenes.
- Let younger children build independently and experience an amazing sense of achievement with digital Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO® Life app. They'll become master builders in no time!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building kits are brilliant for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, dream up their own unique stories or simply build and display the collectible construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and thoroughly analyzed, ensuring that every building set meets the highest safety standards on planet Earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
86% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
- May 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice battlepackfledermaus99 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice little battle pack. Things I like: * Speeder is solidly built. * Minifigures have great printing with excellent detail. Things I didn't like: * All of the trooper heads look the same... would have been nice to have some variety. * Jet trooper to regular trooper ratio is a bit odd. Would have preferred two regular troopers and one jet trooper. * Would have preferred standard blasters to stud shooters.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sith Troopers™ Battle Pack
- January 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best Final Order setDrPSmith | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAnother decent BattlePack, after 75267 Mandalorian BattlePack. This one has four pretty cool figures. The officer looks great with his stern appearance and smart black uniform with red detailing. The two red jetpack troopers have unique helmets with some intricate printing on the top and sides, the quality is very good. I also like their small gold Sith badges on the torso. The jetpacks look much better than previous versions, and don't take up lots of space. The other red trooper has a much better helmet compared to previous First Order troopers, especially around the visor, and torso armour. The speeder can easily take all four figures; just remove the silly gun from the front, then both jetpack troopers can stand in the front section, with the officer and pilot in the back two seats. Looks great! I don't like the oversize blasters, but these are fun for kids, and at least the troopers have faces under the helmets, albeit the usual Clone Trooper 'angry' look. Good fun for a not much money, and you have plenty of small bits to muck about with.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sith Troopers™ Battle Pack
- January 26th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0More of a ball than a strikeLegoEggo | 19-24Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis set is alright, it’s nothing super amazing and it’s nothing to really write home about. If you’re looking to build up on the Jet troopers then here ya go. I still don’t understand the ratio of jet troopers to regular troopers but that’s Lego. The officer is cool and all but I’m sure most people would prefer another trooper or special trooper. Pros- 4 figures, small build for a decent price. If you get this set on sale (which you should find them on sale soon there’s a ton of these left on the shelf at my local Target and Walmart) then sale price is worth it. I’m not a fan of the sequel trilogy at all but it’s nice to see a battle pack. Cons- Stud shooters. Please stop with the stud shooters. Or at least include some regular blasters in addition to the stud shooters? Please? Faces. Some variety of face printing would be nice, the officer is the only one with a different face. I’m hoping for some variety of clone trooper face prints in the future, such as scars or facial hair, that would definitely be amazing. The only reason I wouldn’t recommend this to a friend is because the Mandolorian battle pack is much better minus a few things.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 11 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Sith Troopers™ Battle Pack
- June 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Battle PackTheReviewer77 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is an overall excellent battle pack the minifigure design is excellent and the speeder is very sturdy. My only problems with this are that there is only one regular sith trooper in the pack and 2 sith jet troopers the jet trooper along with the officer should be in only once as they have a higher rank ( in the officers case) and the jet troopers are not as common in star wars universe. My other problem is just me being nitpicky but the characters don't all fit in the speeder. Technically it's possible to fit them all, but the speeder isn't made to. The only battle pack with a speeder that fit all the troopers was the rebel troopers one from a couple years back. Both of those problems weren't very big ones and if you are considering buying this set you should buy it. Also, LEGO, if you are reading this, please make and release another version of the Kessel Run Millennium Falcon in the next couple of years. I, along with many other people, missed out on buying it when it was in stores, and don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on one from a website.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sith Troopers™ Battle Pack