Kids can role-play as ninja action figures battling for the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu in NINJAGO® world with this toy helicopter. The LEGO® NINJAGO 70673 ShuriCopter features a minifigure cockpit, landing wheels with 2 spinning shuriken slicers, rotor-spinning function and a 6-stud rapid shooter on each wing. Children will love recreating scenes from the NINJAGO TV show and role-playing their own stories with this ninja helicopter, 3 minifigures and assorted weapons and accessory elements including the ninja tornado spinner toy of Jay FS. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with this LEGO NINJAGO set using Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® set includes 3 new-for-June-2019 minifigures: Zane, Jay FS (Forbidden Spinjitzu) and General Vex.
- ShuriCopter features a minifigure cockpit, landing wheels with 2 spinning shuriken slicers, rotor-spinning function and a 6-stud rapid shooter on each wing.
- Land the ShuriCopter to make the shuriken slicers spin.
- Turn the button underneath the ShuriCopter to make the rotors spin.
- Weapons include Zane's silver-colored katana and 2 gold-colored shurikens, and General Vex's Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu.
- Accessory elements include Zane’s katana holder, Jay FS’s ‘powered-up’ hood element and new-for-June-2019 ninja tornado spinner toy, and General Vex’s ice armor.
- Cool toy building kit for kids to recreate exciting action from the NINJAGO® TV show.
- Use the LEGO® Life app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions for this NINJAGO® toy building set. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
- ShuriCopter toy helicopter measures over 2” (10cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome set!Yazi | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was really fun to build I love seeing how the Technic pieces worked and the mini figures are great i wished they added like 1 more character bot over all i love this set and I would suggest this set to any Lego fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55ShuriCopter
- February 2nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A.K.A the one with crazy blades.Bi0nicscan | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!This set was purchased at a slight discount to £20.99, and immediately appealed to me on what was a large model for a small amount of money. This wave was not my favourite in terms of Ninjago, regurgitating the snakes/evil ninjas from earlier eras of Ninjago, but nonetheless the model was pleasantly suprising. Firstly, the minifigures are generally lovely, especially General Vex, with his intricate moulding doing wonders in portraying an icy foe that Chima scratched the surface of. Regarding the ninja, I don't think I'll ever like the new mask piece (it is hideously ugly, and makes them look odd) but FS Jay does a nice job of hiding this with the fiery back of his head adding a unique twist. The Helicopter itself is a lovely build, with the main rotor having an impressive wingspan whilst the angled cockpit makes it suitably unique to be flying across your room. The only flaw I have is the large ice blades; they work in a similar way to 2008's Jungle Cutter from the Indiana Jones wave, whereby rubber wheels move across the floor in order to spin the blades around. I unfortunately think they look very 'tacked on' and so only detract from what could have been another very sleek Ice Helicopter like the Ninjacopter from years back. That being said, this is a lovely set; the build is worthwhile, and, even at full price it is justified. I would definitely recommend picking this up before it leaves the shelves for good.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 57 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45ShuriCopter
- January 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool lego for young lego fansNinjago12OnTheLine | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set comes with many cool play features, they are stud shooters, easy propeller spin by using the black engine, and then spinning saws when rolled on ground.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55ShuriCopter
- March 27th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Ordinarycrazyfanlego38 | 14-18I bought this set expecting it to be a cool addition to my Ninjago collection. When I finished building it, though, the copter was underwhelming, and it has mostly been sitting on my shelf. There aren’t many play features or fun things to do with this set unless you have other Ninjago sets to go with it. Overall, this set is ordinary and generally boring.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25ShuriCopter