A shipwreck filled with surprisesBuild two adventures in one with the new LEGO® Pirates of Barracuda Bay.
Protect or Plunder
The cannon fires small cannonballs at any passing ships.
Crew members Port and Starboard keep things ship-shape.
Bottles of rum and tales of pirate gold never run dry.
Where Redbeard charts a course or maps a treasure hunt.
Find surprises from buried statues to palm trees filled with coconuts.
Row a boat in shark-infested seas if you dare.
Meet the Pirates of Barracuda BaySet sail with an exclusive new LEGO® Pirate adventure that’s two builds in one!
Rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® construction projects with this LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model for display and play. Enjoy some calm, quality time alone building – or share the fun with others.
Rebuild into a classic
Discover the captain’s cabin, food store, kitchen, bedrooms, supply dock, farm, toilet, jail cell, tavern and hidden treasure, plus lots of fun accessories, 8 pirate minifigures, assorted animal figures and 2 skeleton figures to inspire action-packed stories. This set includes an island that can be split in half and rearranged. The shipwreck can also be dismantled and reassembled to make a ship inspired by the Black Seas Barracuda pirate ship LEGO model from 1989.
LEGO Ideas offers a diverse array of sets, all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there are cool model kits for people of all ages.
- Build and play with or display this LEGO® Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model. The island can also be split in half and rearranged, revealing buried pirate treasure.
- The set has 8 minifigures including Captain Redbeard, Lady Anchor, Robin Loot and twins Port and Starboard for pirate role-play action, plus a shark, pig, 2 parrots, 3 crabs, 2 frogs and 2 skeleton figures.
- Rooms including a captain’s cabin, kitchen, tavern, bedroom and jail cell are filled with accessories. The shipwreck also rebuilds into a ship inspired by the 1989 LEGO® model, Captain Redbeard’s Black Seas Barracuda.
- This 2,545-piece pirate building set makes a great birthday or Christmas gift for pirate and LEGO® enthusiasts. It will give you a stress-relieving break from the daily grind – and hours of refreshing, creative fun.
- This cool pirate shipwreck island model measures over 23” (59cm) high, 25” (64cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep. It’s sure to make a big impression whether displayed at home or as an office desk toy.
- No batteries required – this pirate ship playset offers an immersive build with LEGO® bricks only. So forget your worries, find your building zen and create a beautiful display model!
- Thinking of buying this pirate building set for someone new to LEGO® model kits? No worries. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can take on this challenging build with swashbuckling confidence.
- LEGO® Ideas sets are created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. The theme offers an infinitely diverse array of collectible construction sets for display and creative play. There’s something to delight all ages!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible, connect strongly and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks are tested in just about every way you can imagine, ensuring that each model kit meets the highest safety standards and that this pirate island is as robust as it is impressive to look at.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just BrilliantTRICH | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is just brilliant, I own many Lego sets, mainly Technic and Star Wars but also a few normal and I have to say this set comes a very highly recommended, is a bit of challenge to build in places but is very enjoyable, the set is huge, brilliant how you can change the 3 boat sections into a proper pirate ship, I have this in a proper display case at the top of the stairs and everyone comments on it! Takes a while to build so more time spent enjoying the build, the only thing I think would help but don’t it let it put you off, in the instructions it shows you how to change the island sections into the boat but not back again so I had to go back and forth, my memory isn’t that good as to where everything goes after a few weeks in ship form, but buy this set you won’t be disappointedPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- August 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Base ModelI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo far this is my favorite model since I got back into Lego. There are so many ways to go with it. Just finished modding the ship version with an extra deck/mast (still needs some color work though). The island should also make a great start to a larger island village.Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- April 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Barracuda is back!LegoManiaMike | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was very excited when I saw this set as “Coming Soon” and got it as soon as it was released. The Black Seas Barracuda has always been my favorite set and I thought that this set paid great homage to the best Lego set ever made. Building this set was pure nostalgia. The details were amazing, and I loved the classic box styling and that Tattooga had a tattoo of the original Black Seas Barracuda on his back. The statue head from the Islanders and the Imperial guard relics were nice touches as well. Great job! Thanks to all of you that made this set happen!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- April 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth The WaitI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for the pirate ship build rather than the island build. However, the instructions are really made for the island build. You have to do the island first then transform it into the ship, there wasn't a good way of bypassing some of the build steps to skip right to the ship. But with that said, I am actually glad I built the island first, it was a rewarding and attractive build and much larger than expected. However, I still prefer it as a boat and will be leaving it displayed as a boat. The boat build was intuitive and fun, I really liked the contoured haul they gave the ship. The boat is larger than I anticipated. I was able to make some modifications to the insides of the ship to allow for placing cannons instead of using the windows (I had to use 5 of my own cannons since it only came with 3). I had to remove almost all of the inside details and had to move part of the framing of the boat over one brick to make all the cannons fit. Overall a nice build. I wish the island base was more usable while the set is built as the ship, but I love the ship.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay