Children can create their own thrilling adventures as Batman™ and Robin™ and bid to save GOTHAM CITY™ from Mr. Freeze™ in LEGO® DC Batman 76118 Mr. Freeze Batcycle Battle. Great for solo or social play, this super-hero toy playset features the Batcycle with a dual minifigure cockpit, stud shooter and detachable weapons, and kids will love the split function to divide the vehicle into 2 separate bikes. Mr. Freeze's snow scooter and backpack with attached freeze gun add to the super heroes vs. Super-Villain battle fun. This LEGO Batman toy includes 3 LEGO minifigures with weapons, plus 10 assorted Action Pack elements to customize builds, minifigures and weapons. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement.
- This super-hero toy playset includes 3 LEGO® minifigures: Batman™, Robin™ and Mr. Freeze™.
- Batcycle features a dual minifigure cockpit for Batman™ and Robin™, a stud shooter, Batman’s Batarang and grappling hook shooter, Robin’s sword, 2 non-shooting guns, 2 batwings and a split function to divide the vehicle into 2 separate bikes.
- The Batarang, grappling hook shooter, sword and 2 guns can be detached from the Batcycle and held by minifigures for battle action.
- Also includes a snow scooter with space for the Mr. Freeze™ minifigure.
- Accessory elements include Mr. Freeze’s new-for-June-2019 helmet and backpack with an attached, non-shooting freeze gun, plus 10 assorted Action Pack elements to customize builds, minifigures and weapons.
- All 3 minifigures in this LEGO® DC Batman™ toy playset are new for June 2019.
- This cool kids' toy makes the best super-hero birthday gift for Batman™ fans.
- Use the LEGO® Life app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions for this Batman™ playset. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
- Batcycle measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Snow scooter measures over 2” (6cm) long, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0"The iceman cometh!"boptop12345 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a okay dc set, not great ,not bad just okay. The Minifigures are a little disappointing in my opinion. My Batman's stern expression is printed too low on the head, and looks bad. Mr freezes gun likes to sit at an angle because of the whip piece, but his . Damian is good and is different from his other helmet looks great and so does his head. The build is okay and is a fun concept that looks like the 2016 Batboat. Freezes little ski thing was taken apart in 2 days because it is weird for him to have one. All in all it is an okay set with okay figures.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Mr. Freeze™ Batcycle™ Battle
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great playability!!!DanEaston | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is wonderful for my 4 year old (and me). The bike detaches, and re attaches very easily. Mr. Freeze looks good, and his "vehicle" is a quick little build that works. I cant say this enough about the shooters in this set.....ITS GREAT! Finally, a shooting mechanism that doesnt just lose the tiny 1x1 piece after one or two times. They dont go as far or as fast, but thats a good thing! My son can shoot and reload without looking for the piece, and then losing interest. Keep it like that designers!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mr. Freeze™ Batcycle™ Battle