Welcome to the Hidden Side, where physical and digital worlds merge. This LEGO® Hidden Side El Fuego's Stunt Plane (70429) playset combines a buildable propeller plane with advanced app technology to provide an incredible single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) play experience! Awesome interactive building toy El Fuego's stunt plane reveals a haunted digital world when viewed through a smart device equipped with the LEGO Hidden Side AR app. Youngsters then get to explore, hunt ghosts, solve mysteries and battle boss ghost Harry Cane. And with skeleton El Fuego, Jack and Mary Breaksom minifigures, plus a Spencer the dog figure, hands-on creative play is also free to soar! The ever-changing LEGO Hidden Side experience LEGO Hidden Side playsets bring fully interactive AR play to LEGO models. This mixed-reality experience is constantly enhanced through new content, ghosts and special events. Install the free Hidden Side AR app for selected smartphones and tablets and scan this model to bring it to life!
- Youngsters get to combine physical and digital play in an immersive single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) experience with this LEGO® Hidden Side set, featuring El Fuego's classic stunt plane.
- What’s in the box? This augmented reality (AR) LEGO® playset includes a digitally interactive Hidden Side stunt plane toy, plus Jack, skeleton El Fuego and Mary Breaksom minifigures and a Spencer the dog figure.
- The El Fuego's stunt plane model reveals a haunted digital world when viewed through a smart device equipped with the free LEGO® Hidden Side AR app. Kids then get to solve mysteries, find cool items and battle ghosts!
- This LEGO® Hidden Side El Fuego's Stunt Plane playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for LEGO building fans and kids aged 7 and up who love creative and digital play!
- When built, this LEGO® Hidden Side El Fuego's Stunt Plane (70429) model measures over 3" (8cm) high, 8" (22cm) long and 8" (22cm) wide.
- Battery-free building toy. The Hidden Side AR app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask parents' permission before going online.
- This LEGO® Hidden Side augmented reality (AR) building kit comes with easy-to-follow building instructions that are also available online. Just open the box, tear open the brick bags and let the fun begin!
- The LEGO® Hidden Side universe is set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings. The augmented reality play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, ghosts and events.
- LEGO® Hidden Side playsets are designed to the highest industry standards and criteria. This ensures that the LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we put our LEGO® Hidden Side bricks and pieces through rigorous tests to ensure every one of our toy playsets meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
- March 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely Brilliant123MutleyB | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSaw and bought this at Bluewater Lego shop. It was made up and display along with the bus. Hard choice but went with the plane. Great fun to build, usually buy the Technic sets. But this was totally different and not disappointed at all. Been promised the bus for Birthday, I'll be 55! Or is that 5! I can see any child having real fun building and playing with this / these sets. Well done Lego, something really really different. Top Mark's.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55El Fuego's Stunt Plane
- January 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego hidden sideDela | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this as a Christmas present for my 7 year old son,he loves it,it's fun to build,very exciting,he says it became alive and he saw so many ghosts to fight ,which was awesome,there are many surprises in the game after scanning it with your device, the instructions are easy to follow,it took him 2 days was being distructed by little sis,.it's a beautiful gamePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55El Fuego's Stunt Plane
- February 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pure LEGO imaginationI would recommend this to a friend!Hidden Side has been one of the best Original LEGO themes to come out in recent years, and I believe this set is sign of a strong start for this Original LEGO IP. The build experience is quite good, with a good sense of accomplishment when one completes it. The Minifigure selection is great with good molding and printing, the Plane is very well constructed with the play features being the stud shooters adding to it. and the ability to use the AR game with set adds to it's unique play value.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55El Fuego's Stunt Plane
- October 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Anonymous11 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I collect Lego sets and this is definitely one of my favorite sets. Hidden side is definitely the best Lego original series so far.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55El Fuego's Stunt Plane
Shop more like this: