Attack on the BurrowHarry Potter™
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 1 February 2022
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 390 zł, valid 10/01-06/02 while stocks last.*Learn more
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Attack on the Burrow (75980) brings imaginative dollhouse role play together with one of the most dramatic scenes in the whole Harry Potter saga.
Will Death Eaters burn down The Burrow?
There’s so much to do and discover in The Burrow, the Weasley family house, that one side of the highly detailed dollhouse toy opens up to provide lots more space for kids to play. With 8 minifigures, play can begin right away. As kids recreate the famous scene where the evil Death Eaters, Bellatrix Lestrange and Fenrir Greyback, attack, fire elements can be used to recreate the fire that devastates the building.
Choosing Harry Potter gifts for kids
If you’re looking for a cool building toy, LEGO Harry Potter sets are based around thrilling scenes from the popular movies. With collectible minifigures, familiar locations and amazing features, these sets put the Wizarding World of Harry Potter right into children's hands.
- Kids bring a crazy houseful of action-packed magic to life with the iconic LEGO® Harry Potter™ Attack on the Burrow (75980) dollhouse as they recreate Christmas celebrations and a scary fire-assault on the house.
- Includes 8 LEGO® minifigures – Ron, Ginny, Arthur and Molly Weasley™, Nymphadora Tonks, Bellatrix Lestrange, Fenrir Greyback and Harry Potter™ – plus lots of features, functions and accessories, and special fire elements.
- There's fun, excitement and adventure when youngsters explore the feature-packed Weasley house and take on the evil Death Eaters when they try to capture Harry by setting the house on fire.
- This collectible LEGO® Harry Potter™ dollhouse toy makes a great birthday or Christmas gift. It will enchant, entertain and inspire endless, magical, role-play adventures for boys and girls aged 9 and up.
- The Weasley family house measures over 13” (34cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep. The playset's scale and level of detail make it ideal for hands-on play, and it also looks great on display in any kid’s room.
- This cool building toy doesn’t need batteries – which means kids can enjoy Harry Potter™ magical fun and adventure that never ends.
- Simple, clear instructions are provided to ensure kids can enjoy a rewarding building experience and imaginative play straight from the box.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favorite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They're an ideal gift for any childwanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® playsets meet the highest industry standards, which means every building brick is consistent, compatible and connects and pulls apart perfectly every time – no need for magic! – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they meet the highest safety standards in the world and are perfectly safe for your little witch, wizard or Muggle.
This set goes great with...
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderful WeasleysI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo date this has to be one of my favourite Lego Wizarding World Of Harry Potter Kits that I've built. There are so many little details included in The Burrow that I was constantly going "oooohhhhh" as I built it. My particular favourite is the fireplace because you can change it from orange flames to green flames for when they use those all important pinches of Floo Powder. The only downsides to it that I could find where the number of stickers included with the kit - I have sausage fingers and trying to put stickers on accurately just doesn't happen so my builds never look as good as they could. The second one (and final) was that the clock is a standard clock and not the magical one detailed in the books and films. I thoroughly enjoyed the build from start to finish and was actually quite disappointed when I finished it. There is a lot of play value with all the little rooms and included figures but you need to be careful as it is a little fragile unless you glue it together as you build. Number Of Pieces: 1047 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09 Build Time: 33/4 HoursPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Attack on the Burrow
- December 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wow, what a setI would recommend this to a friend!I have been interested in Lego since I was a child. But as many adults I left it and came back to it in my later years. I became really interested in the Harry Potter sets And I’ve built the great Hall the astronomy tower pivot drive all excellent sets. But this set was my favourite by far. All the little details and extras make this such an interesting build I was sad when it was over. From my point of view this was an excellent set and I really don’t know how they can improve on it. Buy buy buyPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Attack on the Burrow
- September 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So Cute, So Detailed, So FUN!JillersJ |I would recommend this to a friend!I’m not normally a big Lego builder, but my son is so into Harry Potter, I just had to get this when I saw it. I am telling you, this was FUN! I got it for my 9 year old and it was completely doable for him on his own, but we couldn’t wait to help :) The directions were very clear, and didn’t get too involved too soon. He got a little sideways here and there, which is to be expected, but got right back on track once we jumped in to offer a little assistance. Super fun and very detailed (little waffles, for crying out loud!). We finished it in two days and he’s been playing with it (and showing it around the neighborhood) ever since. All-in-all, a great family project!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Attack on the Burrow
- September 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Iconic lego Harry Potter setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis lego set contains an exquisite amount of details and really captures the scene of the movie. It is obvious that a lot of work was put into designing and creating this set, from the uneven angle that the upper floors of the house sits on to the painting depicting the Weasley family on their vacation to Egypt, this set is almost an exact copy of the Burrow from the movies. If you happen to have the whomping willow set, you could even replicate the scene from the Chamber of Secrets when Ron, Fred, George and Harry arrive on the Ford Anglia.I highly recommend this set to anyone who adores both Harry Potter and legos as much as I do. Most importantly this set will bring a nice display and even enjoyment if you like playing and recreating scenes from the loved Harry Potter saga. To anyone out there, considering buying this , go ahead and have loads of fun!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Attack on the Burrow