LEGO® Harry Potter™ Attack on the Burrow (75980) brings imaginative dollhouse role play together with one of the most dramatic scenes in the whole Harry Potter saga.
Will Death Eaters burn down The Burrow?
There’s so much to do and discover in The Burrow, the Weasley family house, that one side of the highly detailed dollhouse toy opens up to provide lots more space for kids to play. With 8 minifigures, play can begin right away. As kids recreate the famous scene where the evil Death Eaters, Bellatrix Lestrange and Fenrir Greyback, attack, fire elements can be used to recreate the fire that devastates the building.
Choosing Harry Potter gifts for kids
If you’re looking for a cool building toy, LEGO Harry Potter sets are based around thrilling scenes from the popular movies. With collectible minifigures, familiar locations and amazing features, these sets put the Wizarding World of Harry Potter right into children's hands.
- Kids bring a crazy houseful of action-packed magic to life with the iconic LEGO® Harry Potter™ Attack on the Burrow (75980) dollhouse as they recreate Christmas celebrations and a scary fire-assault on the house.
- Includes 8 LEGO® minifigures – Ron, Ginny, Arthur and Molly Weasley™, Nymphadora Tonks, Bellatrix Lestrange, Fenrir Greyback and Harry Potter™ – plus lots of features, functions and accessories, and special fire elements.
- There's fun, excitement and adventure when youngsters explore the feature-packed Weasley house and take on the evil Death Eaters when they try to capture Harry by setting the house on fire.
- This collectible LEGO® Harry Potter™ dollhouse toy makes a great birthday or Christmas gift. It will enchant, entertain and inspire endless, magical, role-play adventures for boys and girls aged 9 and up.
- The Weasley family house measures over 13” (34cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep. The playset's scale and level of detail make it ideal for hands-on play, and it also looks great on display in any kid’s room.
- This cool building toy doesn’t need batteries – which means kids can enjoy Harry Potter™ magical fun and adventure that never ends.
- Simple, clear instructions are provided to ensure kids can enjoy a rewarding building experience and imaginative play straight from the box.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favorite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They're an ideal gift for any childwanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® playsets meet the highest industry standards, which means every building brick is consistent, compatible and connects and pulls apart perfectly every time – no need for magic! – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they meet the highest safety standards in the world and are perfectly safe for your little witch, wizard or Muggle.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeMtmt | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove this Lego set, so many great little details. The only thing missing from the Weasley house is Fred and George, and their bedroom(this is a pretty big omission to be fair) but my kids are loving playing with it :) Also would have loved to see some wee Lego garden gnomes, but still a cool set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Attack on the Burrow
- June 13th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent setThebrainofMobius | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set looks excellent for the most part. The exterior has a good amount of variation in texture and the way the top levels are angled makes it feel like the real thing. I also liked that Lego used the brick textured bricks rather than using stickers which they have done on a number of recent sets which I find to be very lazy. The interior although cramped is well detailed with a lot of play space when opened up. The building process was enjoyable with little repetition or any difficult areas except for the fireplace feature which needed a bit of attention to stop it sticking. A good selection of minifigs and all well printed except for the chest of ”Fenrir Greyback” which is printed far too grey and doesn’t match the figure on the packaging. This is a common problem for Lego printing on black. I also wish that “Bellartrix Lestrange” had some printing on her dress as it looks a bit plain. I do wish Lego would design these sets with all four walls but I suppose that would push the price up too much. I also think all the rooms needed more space. Unfortunately this set comes with a large number of stickers which I personally hate as I can never apply them perfectly and no spares are provided in case of mistakes.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Attack on the Burrow
- June 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Incredible Remakethemuffinman21 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEver since the Harry Potter range was relaunched in 2018, the Burrow was one of the sets I hoped would be revisited. I was therefore very excited when I saw the promotional pictures for it earlier in the year. The set finally arrived a few days ago and I absolutely adore it. It was a really fun build, with great mini figures and an exceptional level of detail. It may be my favourite set ever released under this theme - it's that good. There are quite a few stickers, but the price point is very reasonable for a set of this size, so I can happily live with that. I would easily recommend this set to anyone, not just Potter fans.Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Attack on the Burrow
- June 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing!Benlfc2 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe attention to detail on this set is amazing, love the slant on it exactly like the film. Amazing play feature toPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55Attack on the Burrow