Zoom skyward with the LEGO® NINJAGO® 70648 Zane - Dragon Master flyer, featuring a buildable LEGO brick handle, minifigure capsule, blade element, dragon wings and rip cord. Perform solo tricks, compete against friends, and use your environment to create countless ninja challenges. This LEGO NINJAGO toy includes a Zane minifigure.
- Includes a LEGO® NINJAGO Zane minifigure.
- Features a buildable LEGO® brick handle, minifigure capsule, blade element, foil dragon wings, rip cord, and a 2x2 round LEGO tile with Zane logo.
- Perform The Dragon Strike, The Dragon Flip, The Dragon Nest, The Eye of The Dragon, The Nosediving Dragon and other masterful moves.
- Compete against your friends in The Dragon Duel, Dragon Darts, The Flight of the Dragon, The Dragon Switch and The Dragon Hunter.
- Use your environment to create your own fantastic flyer challenges.
- Go online for even more Dragon Masters tricks and inspiring videos.
- Add 70644 Golden Dragon Master, 70645 Cole - Dragon Master, 70646 Jay - Dragon Master and 70647 Kai - Dragon Master for even more aerial ninja action.
- Flyer (without rip cord) measures over 7” (19cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0It Doesn’t Work!Crazyfanlego | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI buy at least one set from each wave of Ninjago “flyers”. They’ve all been great; until I bought this one. This is the most expensive of all of them. But the biggest problem is that it doesn’t WORK properly. The box art advertises that it can fly up and high, as on the box it shows kids shooting it through a basketball hoop. That is false advertisement since this thing flies less than a foot upward. I even tried to shoot it forward, and instead of taking flight (like it shows on the box) it crashes on the floor. Sometimes when I tried it, some of the pieces on the part that stayed in your hand fell off. Speaking of that part of the set, it’s terrible looking. Green pieces are visible on multiple spots on it, and the base of it looks simply weird. The only good part about the set is the Zane minifigure, but if you don’t have much Ninjago, you really can’t do much with the minifigure itself. You think this set is bad already, right? Well, this set costs $18, which is a terrible deal for only 92 pieces and something that doesn’t work. Yes, I understand that there are a lot of large pieces in the set, but still $18 is way too much. I think it should have been $15 or something like that. I don’t recommend this to anybody, and this is set has left me upset and disappointed. Basically, if you mean to play with this thing, don’t buy it.12 November 2018Emily, Customer ServiceHi there! From what you've described, it sounds like something might be a little off in the build. Green parts should only show through slightly on the underside, and the set definitely shouldn't be coming apart. If a part is even one stud away from where it should be, it may be causing some of the issues you've had. As for making the set fly, you'll have the best results when you hold the handle to that Zane's head points upward (like shown on page 41 of the instructions).Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Zane - Dragon Master
- in 6 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Yes it can flyRedbarbe | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter seeing the reviews here and one on youtube, I thought I'd pop in to let everyone know that it can fly. My first attempts were much like described in the other reviews, plummeting to the ground after a couple of feet. Before I put it up, however, I decided to give it one last effort pulling the pull cord as hard as I possibly could. The result was it flying through my dining room and all the way across my living room (about 25 feet) without losing any altitude. Several more runs all produced the same results. I'm not sure how far I can get it to go, but I'd imagine 30 to 35 feet at the least. I will say that my upper body strength is laughable, but I am an adult and don't think that most kids would be able to do this.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Zane - Dragon Master
- in 9 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Flies like a lead balloondorkmafia | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I really liked the idea of this toy. A lego copter that actually flies! Sign me up! I helped my five year old build and we took it out to the park. We took turns launching it. We got about a foot of flight out of it before it would crash. He still enjoyed it but I feel like the weight of the lego was too much for it to really get off the ground.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Was this helpful?25Zane - Dragon Master
- in 8 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0DisappointingAllegro | 35-44Got my son to assemble..as now older does not play with lego but loved it when he did, buying this for ateaching resource. Looked good but flew a couple of metres, more without pilot...Zane. Tried different things like removing capsule...too light, wouldn't even start up. Unstable, wobbly. Flew out side this morning and the part of the unit comes off... Maybe advertising it as auto pilot, as said lego man makes it too heavy. PS only created account to give feedback...what along unecessary process!
Response from LEGO SHOP18 June 2019Emily, Customer ServiceI'm sorry to hear that your son was disappointed with his flyer. For the best results, he'll want to make sure to hold the set as shown in the last few pages of the instructions - Zane's head should be pointing straight up, not out. For more tips and tricks, you can always get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 7 minsWas this helpful?25Zane - Dragon Master