Kids can become everyday heroes with this LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader (60301) playset, featuring an animal-rescue team including LEGO City Adventures TV series hero Jessica Sharpe, plus a lion, lion cub and a snake with its egg. Just add the river setting, toy water scooter and 4x4 to set the scene for exciting wildlife-rescue adventures.
Fun for all the family
LEGO 4+ sets deliver hours of fun for kids, friends and families. Each set comes with a simple building guide and a Starter Brick element to help youngsters along. And with 4+ sets, you also get Instructions PLUS – part of the LEGO Building Instructions app. This interactive building guide, with zoom and rotate viewing tools, really does make LEGO building child’s play.
The awesome world of LEGO City
LEGO City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, with iconic animals, realistic settings, cool vehicles and inspiring characters that stimulate imaginative role play based on real-life events.
- This LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader (60301) playset is perfect for kids aged 4 and up who love animals and imaginative play, and for fans of the LEGO City Adventures TV series.
- What’s in the box? This playset has all kids need to build a toy 4x4, water scooter and savanna setting, with Jessica Sharpe, ranger and explorer minifigures, plus lion, lion cub and snake figures.
- Kids can activate the collapsing bridge function, work the off-roader’s winch and enjoy realistic wildlife stories with iconic animals and the LEGO® City Adventures TV series character Jessica Sharpe.
- A great gift idea for birthdays or any other occasion. Delivering hours of fun for kids aged 4 and up, it can be combined with other LEGO® City Wildlife sets for more animal-themed adventures.
- When built, the Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader toy measures over 2 in. (6 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a toy snake egg, snake grabber, 2 crates, binocular, walkie-talkie, camera, bones, bottle, sausage and a hairbrush.
- This LEGO® 4+ playset includes printed and digital building instructions, plus a Starter Brick element, so even first-time builders can take pride in constructing their own LEGO toys!
- LEGO® City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, helping them develop confidence and key life skills as they play out exciting stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun way.
- All LEGO® City components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time.
- All LEGO® pieces are rigorously tested to make sure every building set meets stringent global safety standards.
- July 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much funI would recommend this to a friend!This is a fab Lego kit. My children did it together (5 &10). They easily followed the instructions without any help from me. The parts was easy to put together and take apart. It comes with animals and people. Once made it’s very sturdy and they could play with it without it breaking. They played with it for hrs and keep coming back to play with it. They can have hrs of fun and really releases there imaginationPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader
- November 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A wild adventureMissLee9 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son (who is 4) is just starting to get into LEGO. I love the City Wildlife Rescue set because it came with 3 mini people, 3 animals, 2 vehicles and lots of accessories - meaning lots of opportunity for him to use his imagination to create different scenarios and stories. He loved the animals in particular and was placing them in all kinds of interesting situations before racing in (complete with siren noises!) to rescue them again. The actual building is quite basic, which is perfect for his age and attention span. He was able to put most of it together himself with minimal guidance and he really enjoyed the challenge.Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader
- November 4th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Engaging hours of fun! Fantastic!momof410 |I would recommend this to a friend!The LEGO City Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader was sufficiently challenging but throughly engaging for my son. He loved following the step by step instruction guide to build the set, as well as try to guess what instructions would be following. Instructions were intuitive and easy to follow for a small child. My son particularly loved the vehicles in the set (the speed boat and the off-roader) and spend hours just role playing with the LEGO figures and the vehicles. I would recommend this set to any child who loves mobiles and safari themed gameplay. This is sufficiently challenging for small hands but not overtly fidgety relative to the technic sets for older kids.Was this helpful?45Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader
- July 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatI would recommend this to a friend!I got this Lego from a while so in a saturday we started to build my kids and they loved it! I can highly recommend! It's good for children it is entertaiment keep them busy for a while ! I can't wait to try different ones aswell!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader